Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to bring back arranged marriages

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
Yes,we need to revive our 1000s of years of tradition of arranged marriage in the west.every societies in the history gave importance to marriages and families.
Even in the west arranged marriages were normal and foids didn’t have much rights.fathers decided whom a foid should marry and if she rebel against that
Like in all patriarchal cultures,she will be physically punished.foids were married to
Men their fathers chose not some chad she liked.If she thought she could cheat with chad after marriage she is wrong.At that time there were severe and brutal punishments for anyone who commit adultrTy .

nw I am bringing back arranged marriages as we speak OP

All that gets you is homicide, unhappiness, unfaithfulness, and alimony. Bad idea. People should be free to choose whoever they would like to spend the rest of their lives with. What really needs to come back is slut-shaming and encouraged monogamy.

Yes,we need to revive our 1000s of years of tradition of arranged marriage in the west.every societies in the history gave importance to marriages and families.
Even in the west arranged marriages were normal and foids didn’t have much rights.fathers decided whom a foid should marry and if she rebel against that
Like in all patriarchal cultures,she will be physically punished.foids were married to
Men their fathers chose not some chad she liked.If she thought she could cheat with chad after marriage she is wrong.At that time there were severe and brutal punishments for anyone who commit adultrTy .
Words of truth spoken.

All that gets you is homicide, unhappiness, unfaithfulness, and alimony. Bad idea. People should be free to choose whoever they would like to spend the rest of their lives with.
actually this
i don't wanna a house slave that only sex me because she's afraid of getting hit by me i wanna a real girlfriend that love me for who i am
an arranged marriage will only lead to the two partners hating each others and the woman trying to cheat on her husband or lust over other men

Never going to happen the world is ruled by Chads and statusmaxxers but its middle managed by foids, the top 1% don't care cause they can fuck hot pussy right out the oven which means normies and incels fall under the jurisdiction of middle management foids, its ovER

full

actually this
i don't wanna a house slave that only sex me because she's afraid of getting hit by me i wanna a real girlfriend that love me for who i am
an arranged marriage will only lead to the two partners hating each others and the woman trying to cheat on her husband or lust over other men
im cool with the house slave version, tbh I think thats the better version

nw I am bringing back arranged marriages as we speak OP
Jewish agenda was to destroy the west by gradually stripping the arranged marriages and introducing a new trend of love marriages.at first seemed very nice
and sweet because everyone thought there was no problem with love marriages.it was the first version of dating culture.dating is just simple.
Men with more attractive looks especially
You can call them chads get all of the women outcompeting other unattractive dudes who end as incels like us.our ancestors were not just overly archaic and stupid.they knew giving women unnecessary rights and destroying the
Practice of arranged marriages are gonna lead to more and more men turn into incels who can’t get any women .
So our ancestors clinger to the practice of
arranged marriages to equally distribute
all foids to all men through the practice of monogamy.Thus incel epidemic and destruction of society can be avoided.
First all of this started in love marriages,
Then it became dating culture which is just devoid of all rules a marriage has.Then came legal laws of making transgender phenomena legal,then homosexuality.who know what west will look like after 50 years.Jews are the mastermind behind all of this going on right now.

In arranged marriage, incels get paired up with evil foids that dominate the relationship and take all the money, the incel needs power in the relationship

actually this
Well unfortunately brocel. No foid will love, you are an INCEL and know one will truly love except for you parents.

A good foid is an abused foid - BlackCell_from_ZA

In arranged marriage, incels get paired up with evil foids that dominate the relationship and take all the money, the incel needs power in the relationship
How do you correct an evil foid?
Beat them .because foids are inferior to men.that’s the same thing our ancestors did to their spouses and children for 1000 of years.it works it i practical.dating is Jewish manufactured system that makes 97 percent of men incels while the chads grab all of the women .modernity is useless and false.our ancestors were more musculine than men today.still they were no degenerate and didn’t support joowish introduced love and dating.they strongly believed in arranged marriages.
Arranged marriages make men more patriarchal and musculine.Foids never cheat during that time because you know
if she do that,either she will be disowned or lynched by mobs to death.we need to bring back patriarchy.

Well unfortunately brocel. No foid will love, you are an INCEL and know one will truly love except for you parents.

A good foid is an abused foid - BlackCell_from_ZA
Who cares about love ?
As long foids obeys me I don’t care whatever she thinks of me.
But if a foid decide to rebel against me by cheating,then I will try the good old way
of whipping her with a belt.so that I could save her from disobeying me.