Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We need to be better than liberal activists

vic624

vic624

Hujocel
★★★★
The Incel Wiki contrasts the blackpill with the redpill based on the perception of whether or not self-improvement is viable. People who have accepted the blackpill have decided that they have no potential to ever compete in the sexual marketplace, or even if they could compete, they don't want what's being offered by the marketplace anyway, including tatted freaks, trannies, and fatties. It makes one wonder what value "decoding" human sexuality even gives.

So the blackpill mostly just prevents susceptibility to scams, which is very similar to the "PUAHate" forum from years ago. In that way, the blackpill is still protective against "negative" circumstances, i.e. action that would be futile or even self-harming. However, it's disheartening that there's still no "positive" way to make use of the blackpill. The Incel Wiki describes blackpillers as understanding the need for systemic societal change, yet there is no such movement for change.

This situation is strikingly similar to liberal activists as exemplified by "Black Lives Matter" and "Climate Change" protesters. Note how they are protesting situations, but not advocating solutions. Inceldom is basically the same thing. We need to have specific demands. Some suggestions:
  • State-guided initiatives for physical fitness
  • This would vastly increase the number of attractive females since over 60% of women are overweight and thus unattractive. A result would be dissipating the power of Stacys, while also producing less fatcel men which would increase competitors to males. (Note: this option could just end up making it so there's more fit women for men who are successful under current circumstances, i.e. Chads, so there would need to be analysis of if current Chads are "maxed out" to gauge the viability of any "trickle-down" effect)
  • Legal/decriminalized drugs and prostitution
  • Both are copes, but copes that would make existence much more palatable than without those options. Not all "harmful" drugs would need to be legalized; cannabis, ecstasy, and psychedelics would be most beneficial. Prostitution would need to be available in a way that the price of sex an actual free market. The fitness goal above would actually combine well with legal prostitution since the likelihood of attractive women entering prostitution would be greater if there simply were more attractive women overall.
  • Immigration policies that compliment the a country's local males
  • For example, allowing SEA women easy entry to wealthy East Asian countries, or allowing sex specific immigration from the Middle East to Europe of women wanting to "escape Islam." Given modern technology, there's no reason the economic rationale for immigration needs to rely on males, and most feminists are willing to agree that men of any type are "toxic." Obviously this is a zero-sum Ponzi scheme type scenario that would eventually leave some group of men totally without options. Historically this scenario was common after wars when the losing males simply no longer existed.
  • Wars of annihilation
  • Some type of conflict that does result in the said elimination of a whole group of males, providing a female influx to the triumphant side. This could be "advocated" for by simply pushing existing conflicts to the level of a hot war. Potential examples include some country taking over Venezuela, or the Indo-Pakistan conflict.
  • Evangelical religious movements
  • Many incels look at traditional Christianity or Islam and see them as ways to resolve "the woman question" but they don't seem to offer any way in which to make these philosophies more popular than they presently are.

The backpill is inherit nihilism. To try to put a rosie face on it is bluepilled. While some blame the state of incels on feminism ,I feel like its just nature disregarding the unnecessary males and we are just self aware enough to cry out against it.

What about Purrre Land with genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership

Why do incels always have policy fantasies?

my demands are: abolition of women's rights, including right to vote, right to education, right to drive, right to freely move in public, right to use mobile phones, right to work, right to have a computer
mandatory conversion to islam, if they don't they can pay the kike/kafir tax
implementation of sharia law.

Great ideas you should start with disposing yourself. My country will also take your women.
my demands are: abolition of women's rights, including right to vote, right to education, right to drive, right to freely move in public, right to use mobile phones, right to work, right to have a computer
mandatory conversion to islam, if they don't they can pay the kike/kafir tax
implementation of sharia law.
And every person with avatars I don't like will be sacrficied for satan.

Dis gonna be gud.

We can start solving our problems right tomorrow. Finally sth that works for all of us including the normie majority. Thank @God.

Last edited:
What about Purrre Land with genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership

All of the technology-is-the-answer hopes are analogous to people in shitty countries waiting for some new technology to make their situation better. "No need for building up sewer lines if the Gates Foundation is working on shit-to-energy converters." It could happen, but the present reality remains crappy.

Why do incels always have policy fantasies?

Not every incel is low-t and just wants to LDAR. Nothing I wrote in the OP is an incel policy, they are active policy proposals that could help incels.

Not every incel is low-t and just wants to LDAR. Nothing I wrote in the OP is an incel policy, they are active policy proposals that could help incels.
The only policies being pushed is for ugly, mediocre men to kill themselves.

The only policies being pushed is for ugly, mediocre men to kill themselves.

Dude, in the U.S. candidates for president are now in favor of decriminalizing prostitution. That was unthinkable even just last election cycle. Pro-incel policy is possible even if not explicitly implemented for that reason. Nihilism obscures chances to improve the lives of incels.

Dude, in the U.S. candidates for president are now in favor of decriminalizing prostitution. That was unthinkable even just last election cycle. Pro-incel policy is possible even if not explicitly implemented for that reason. Nihilism obscures chances to improve the lives of incels.

It's practically legal thru sugar daddy sites. We're just not rich enough for that to be feasible. Even if it was legal, I would hate to pay some whore who obviously hates me and her job.

I disagree. Women and cucks demand rights. They want civilization to bend to their every whim. And so wealthy psychopaths leverage this desire and use political prostitutes and shill tactics to acquire even more power in exchange for these so called rights.

But those who have been imbibing the black pill for any length of time come to the realization that rights don't really exist, they are mere figments of imagination. A right given can just as easily be taken away. What use are rights to us when we know the truth of this hellish existence? There is no salvation in rights for us, just as there is no true salvation for the obese who demand fat acceptance before they are stricken by heart attack, or to sexually promiscuous faggots parading in the streets before they die from aids or some other disgusting disease, or for feminists before they die alone surrounded by a dozen cats.

Rights don't make you less ugly.

This is what separates us from them. Most of us can observe and accept this hard truth, although some succumb to madness in the end as a result.

Marxism-Rodgerism strikes again!

State-Distributed Girlfriends