Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we need to appreciate loneliness

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
loneliness can be a good thing, but also in some cases a God thing, I'll explain why

in the society you can't say many things, examples:
- I can't say that I've been bullied because: "muh, he's been bullied, sure he has mental problems and social problems" :soy:

- I can't say that my parents sucks because: "muh, he talks badly about his family, what an ingrate" :soy: or "the sons are like the parents so he will be a bad person like his parents" :soy:

so imagine become a dad, having a bad wife and bad children, that would be hell, far better be an incel

because

in the case of a bad wife and bad children you can divorce, etc. etc.

and society: "what a bad family" :soy:

society wouldn't have mercy, society hates people that have a bad family, society considers them like mentally ill people and human trash

in the case you would be an incel for life, you would be treated by society like a God, "what an indipendent person, he's a God" :soy:

also if you don't have a family AND you don't have to stay with your human trash parents and shit family, you can go to bed at fucking 5 am without someone that scream and insults you, you can eat when YOU want, you can eat WHAT you want, you can do all you want, ALL you want, you would be free, freedom hasn't a price, freedom is the best thing in the world, I would pay gold to have the freedom rn, instead I have to stay with my human trash disgusting family for 3 years

Loneliness is not a good thing. Multiple studies have shown that psychosomatic effects of loneliness rival obesity and smoking.

I can't say that I'm bullied, because I'm a male. At the ABSOLUTE best I'll be told to "man up" as if manning up ever helped young men.

We idolise parents, because they actually fulfill their biological drive to have children and we consider them superior.

It's better to be an incel than being a cucked betabuxx. At least we still have our dignity and we won't get divorce raped. IncelTV has a very good video on that.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLdKrshBqg

Society hates people who have a bad family, because it destroyes the family unit and if that's destroyed, humanity collapses as well.

Nobody has ever treated me like a God. They've actually done the opposite.

Freedom really is a nice thing to have.:feelsLSD:

I've always felt this. In this joy of madness my smile might seem a frown

It's hard to appreciate something you have in abundance, and not because you chose it, jfl :feelsLightsaber:

I wish society treated independent men like that, meanwhile an unmarried man older than 30 is shamed, an unmarried man over 30 is seen as "a leftover loser" and mocked. Meanwhile a toilet with the exact same life circumstances will be seen as "strong, independent, and she doesn't need no man" *wags finger*.

I wish society treated independent men like that, meanwhile an unmarried man older than 30 is shamed, an unmarried man over 30 is seen as "a leftover loser" and mocked. Meanwhile a toilet with the exact same life circumstances will be seen as "strong, independent, and she doesn't need no man" *wags finger*.
over

Being alone has qualities, it feels good, it is a empty contemplation. But, being alone and the loneliness of it starts to hurt when you think abiut what you are missing, a life being wasted on nothingness, past mistakes, regret, dreadful future visions, it all comes down to hurt at the end.

Yeah, i embraced the hermit life many years ago

Yep sure does have its advantages