Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] we need to accept that we will die alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
hate is not healthy, even if it's really hard to not try it as an incel, especially in my shitty situation, but we need to accept this:

WE CAN'T CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE, WE CAN ONLY CHANGE OURSELVES

- I can't change my dad, it's not my fault that he's my dad, I haven't chose him, he will continue to treat me like trash every day, I can't change it, I've tryed to fight with him so many times, to change him so many times, but it's totally useless, maybe if you have a good dad you can't understand me, but I've really tryed everything to change my dad, but it's not possible, maybe you think that is strange that your parent treats you like shit, but this is exactly my situation

- I can't change some people: there are good people and there are bad people, I was bullied, but I can't change my bullies, I had to accept the bullying and shut up, I coundn't change anything, some people will insult me, treat me like shit, in the internet or outside, but hey, it's their problem, not mine, they are the sad sad people, not me, they will always treat me like shit, I need to accept this too, inb4 "you need to fight back", it's again useless with some people

- I can't change foids, yes I blame them and hate them, but I can't change them, they don't want subhumans. period. they only want chads. period. they will fuck with perfect chads while I will be alone, I don't care so much tbh, I'm not crying while I'm writing this, no no, yes I'm crying but crying is good for venting, also I need to accept this, I will continue to treat women normally, I know that they are sluts, I just don't see the point to treat them bad IRL, it's useless

also I knew good people in my life, they helped me a lot, I helped myself, but also some people helped me to feel better, these people are you and few people IRL

no matter how sad u are i am always here for u brocel:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

no matter how sad u are i am always here for u brocel:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
thank you, the :whitepill: is that everyone is gonna DIE one day, this is a very good thing, I love to think about it

No I won't die alone I will take my enemies with me (in video game)

Easier said than done. If I went up to a person dying of cancer and told them “hey man you need to accept that you probably don’t have much longer to live” they would eventually accept it but not easily and it would take some time. There are 30+ year old incels that still haven’t accepted it and are haunted everyday by it

thank you, the :whitepill: is that everyone is gonna DIE one day, this is a very good thing, I love to think about it
yeah thinking about death is a good thing because we are all here to experience whether it is positve or negative

Easier said than done. If I went up to a person dying of cancer and told them “hey man you need to accept that you probably don’t have much longer to live” they would eventually accept it but not easily and it would take some time. There are 30+ year old incels that still haven’t accepted it and are haunted everyday by it
I know bro

why rope? just wait your dead
idk rope or just ldar do nothing and cope with escapism, never get reminded of normies and soyciety
but I think eventually the realization would hit me, that normies and all kinds of faggots fucked with me and like a cuck I haven't striked back
If i rope that will be even worse tho, because at that point I would just be benefitting normies or it would be something they don't care about
(realistic) cope is I live somewhere isolated and distract myself with escape but I desperately want revenge against this gay world

- I can't change my dad, it's not my fault that he's my dad, I haven't chose him, he will continue to treat me like trash every day, I can't change it, I've tryed to fight with him so many times, to change him so many times, but it's totally useless, maybe if you have a good dad you can't understand me, but I've really tryed everything to change my dad, but it's not possible, maybe you think that is strange that your parent treats you like shit, but this is exactly my situation

1 Man

1 Man1

1 Man2

1 Man3

1 Man4

1 Man5

Last edited:
idk rope or just ldar do nothing and cope with escapism, never get reminded of normies and soyciety
but I think eventually the realization would hit me, that normies and all kinds of faggots fucked with me and like a cuck I haven't striked back
If i rope that will be even worse tho, because at that point I would just be benefitting normies or it would be something they don't care about
(realistic) cope is I live somewhere isolated and distract myself with escape but I desperately want revenge against this gay world
if you want to "play videogames" at least wait until 70 yo

I will, but i just dont accept this at all

Can't believe this fool actually got ascended:feelsohgod: