Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious we need THIS guy for interviews and represent us (CNN, media companies, etc.)

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★

this guy IS the true face of incel/blackpill etc.

But no, the media gets Jack for attention, screen time and what not

Lookism is real y'all, fuck that shit

no i'll do the interviews

>No; I'm sure I could work my way up, but I don't care enough to do so. I should probably note I'm not a KHHV, and therefore not an incel I don't think, but I do agree with their points.

see the guy is a fakecel we need a KHHV truecel

>No; I'm sure I could work my way up, but I don't care enough to do so. I should probably note I'm not a KHHV, and therefore not an incel I don't think, but I do agree with their points.

he is coping

he is a legit incel, look at him

KHHV is not strict requirement, reminder - we let Jack represent us ffs

finally someone i mog:feelsautistic:

Lmao, reminder this is how whogivesafucc looks like:
Whogivesafucc

You'll be just another JackBud Incel Tom the moment you have cameras on you and you get a fuckton of girls ready to ride your dick.

I think Jack did fine until he referred to "leaving incels" as if it were a singular group/thing he was leaving instead of a life circumstance.

You coulda gotten media time if you just contacted the media or responded to the many requests for incels to interview that were out there publicly. Although Jack got the lion's share of media attention cuz he had a staff position here and pinned his podcast to the top of the page.

The media frenzy is basically over and will only start again if Alek says something relating to virginity or celibacy I would guess.

Last edited:
I think Jack did fine until he referred to "leaving incels"
This is what I mean by cucks sucking off Jack in the other thread.
Recap of things he said BEFORE he made his whole "leaving incels" video.

• Said on national TV that we should ban "hate speech" and "misogyny"
  • Said that "females should be allowed in the community"
  • Said that we should have a female mod
  • Stated that he had multiple girlfriends and had sex already despite being only 19 years old
Fuck off, anyone who praises Jack or who has praised Jack at any time after the interview deserves to be banned.

• Stated that he had multiple girlfriends and had sex already despite being only 19 years old
Fuck off, anyone who praises Jack or who has praised Jack at any time after the interview deserves to be banned.

just a clarification: he did not have a staff position here. he was a janitor in the discord, but not the forum.

oh, I thought he told me he had some staff position, nvmd, well ya'll elevated him by pinning his podcast so don't act like he forced his way to the top here

Lmao, reminder this is how whogivesafucc looks like:
View attachment 13433

You'll be just another JackBud Incel Tom the moment you have cameras on you and you get a fuckton of girls ready to ride your dick.
that's fucked up

another fakecel waiting in the wings looking for his chance to ascend like Jack, like a goddam jackal
YdOmgad.jpg

except this time he wouldn't even be original with it

only touchless truecels like myself should be doing interviews with media outlets.

Inb4 "He can SLAY in Eastern Europe" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

If I was in North America, I would've done it.

It's @Weed
it's him?? I actually thought Weed was the guy he used in his profile pic

fuck weed and if I ever saw him in real life I'd beat the shit out of him

I started out not liking because of the mic quality, but his voice has a nice ASMR vibe to it, and he speaks in a calm rhythmic way without repeating himself too much or otherwise using lots of verbal stalling tics.

Imagine the real Kent, he'd spend 20 minutes in an interview and say about 2 actual sentences

What the fuck that is what you look like? What are you doing here.

i am posting, but i honestly have no clue. women don't find me attractive in any way, shape, or form. i literally might as well be a 1/10, i'd have the same life experiences.
His skin looks pretty bad tbh.

Aryan god fakecel.

it's a selfie on a shitty phone lol. of course it looks bad.

it's him?? I actually thought Weed was the guy he used in his profile pic

fuck weed and if I ever saw him in real life I'd beat the shit out of him
That's cute but OG members here can confirm it's a frauded pic

I will represent us.

Which will lead to incel genocide.

I can second this notion :yes:

@whogivesafucc fuck you
@Weed fuck you too

no listen fuck

me and @Grotesque

see it'll be the little shy, beta faggot and the big grown up man and there will be two sides of the story. how the little fuck struggles in dating and how the grown up male (37 year old virgin) feels as well.

perfect for tv, captivating stuff.

I would've done a 100x better job than jack tbqh.
Just allow me to conceal my identity/wear a balaclava so I don't have to worry about my identity being exposed and I will fucking blackpill millions.
Inb4 "He can SLAY in Eastern Europe" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
He would slay in eastern eu.

I've seen legit 1.3/10 subhuman tier blacks slay in eastern europe.

Then why the hell is he even in this community?
What compels people to join communities they don't belong in, even the ones with negative stigma? It can't be virtue signalling, there is nothing virtuous about being an incel.

That guy is a better representative than Jackie or that faggot admin from Love-Shy, Michael.

What compels people to join communities they don't belong in, even the ones with negative stigma? It can't be virtue signalling, there is nothing virtuous about being an incel.
Maybe he saw that the community was getting attention so he jumped on the bandwagon?

Even before Minnassian I remember the shutting down of r/incels got a fair amount of media and normie attention.

Jack always seemed to be into that stuff, he was quick and put alot of time into his incelcast youtube and stuff

that hairline is enough to make me kick a baby

He use to have bad acne covering his face, so he lived the incel life.

(whispers) psst hey faggot he's 19...
He's basically like zyros, where they both use to be ugly and now they are attractive. So, he was compelled to join the community.

Is he on the forums?

this guy IS the true face of incel/blackpill etc.

But no, the media gets Jack for attention, screen time and what not

Lookism is real y'all, fuck that shit

DAMNN!!! This guy ugly as hell, This dude will lead us to the promise land.

I did a video interview for a big french TV station, should be on the air in a few days. Look out for it.

I hope you are joking, if not I hope you didn't show your face, and most importantly I hope you actually dropped some stats and studies, mentioned the deleting of the OK Cupid studies (coverup's of the black pill), etc.