Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need some more nicecels in the community

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Grow up. We're all on the same boat. We should be encouraging each other and supporting one anything since we're all were have. I don't like a couple of edgy faggots on this forum such as personalityinkwell I think that's his name.. little edgy fagot lol support ur brocels. We're all hated by the same soyciety.

Dude.who are you? What are you talkin about..

I'd like to think I'm a nicecel.

so is @stuttercel

Grow up. We're all on the same boat. We should be encouraging each other and supporting one anything since we're all were have. I don't like a couple of edgy faggots on this forum such as personalityinkwell I think that's his name.. little edgy fagot lol support ur brocels. We're all hated by the same soyciety.
@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

So you admit you had sex:chad::chad::chad:

Fakecels.co back at it again.

Lolll
It's pathetic how youngcels or the mods are too scared to speak up and say no discrimination against each other and to be nice to one a other. I have to be the big daddy and tell everyone to be nice .

Last edited:

I've been mostly nice to everybody on here, unless they for some reason tageted me, and told shit about me. Like @ThoughtfulCel for instance, hate that low iq motherfucker, tbh.

I've been mostly nice to everybody on here, unless they for some reason tageted me, and told shit about me. Like @ThoughtfulCel for instance, hate that low iq motherfucker, tbh.

I've always thought Thoughtfulcel was funny because of the persistent gorilla thing.

That was genius tbh

We all finish last whether u like it or not. Are u some kind of Chad or what?
this is chads.co wym
whats wrong with being edgy? go back to back r/incelswithoutspines if you don't like it

@ThoughtfulCel
@ThoughtfulCel
Lol it was funny for a week or so, but got boring rather quickly.

The persistence thing makes it funny to me. Trying to convince everyone he's truly a gorilla lol crazy

>Grow up. We're all on the same boat. We should be encouraging each other and supporting one anything since we're all were have. I don't like a couple of edgy faggots on this forum such as personalityinkwell I think that's his name.. little edgy fagot lol support ur brocels. We're all hated by the same soyciety.
Fxne6Oh

I'm the nicest member of this community

I consume all hatred and negativity around me. Thus, i am nice.

I've always been nice with everyone in here, except for @FastBananaCEO , tfu on him

@ThoughtfulCel
@ThoughtfulCel

The persistence thing makes it funny to me. Trying to convince everyone he's truly a gorilla lol crazy
I have that guy blocked for a reason.

Also I am a Gorilla. I dont get why its so hard to believe.

I'm genetically modified. Isn't it funny one of the nicest members in here is a Gorilla. You guys have some examples to follow tbh.

Gg

Oh look you're next. Bye
Photo l

Okay Mr. GORILLA. I love your act unlike most of the other incels
Thanks brocel.

Honestly it really isn't an act. I am one hundred percent serious when I say I am a Genetically modified Silverback Gorilla.

I guess it just pisses some people off that I am.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

love you OP hope your day is going well

My nigga I gotchu

I agree with this shit we needa stick together and prosper

giphy.gif

lul this nigger wants us to be nice to eachother

I understand what you mean, but saying you want incels to support each other while simultaneously calling some members "edgy faggots" won't help.

Practice what you preach. I understand what you mean like I said.

Here’s an alert