Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion we need more members

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
we need more members this forum is deing. we need to reach out to more incels. maybe we should make reddit bots, youtube bots, etc instagram bots.
maybe we should reach out to those coping fag on inceltear and tell them to accept their fate

Go to r/lonely and start recruiting

All incels should be able to find their way here with ease. This place fills the gaping hole of social isolation, and if that hole isn’t empty, then you’re a fakecel who doesn’t belong here

All incels should be able to find their way here with ease
Not really. Try googling 'incel forum', you'll only find articles. I had to use duckduckgo to get to here

Not really. Try googling 'incel forum', you'll only find articles. I had to use duckduckgo to get to here
I remember using the incel wiki to find this place but I actually forgot how I got to the incel wiki int the first place :feelshehe:

I remember using the incel wiki to find this place but I actually forgot how I got to the incel wiki int the first place :feelshehe:
Control+H:bigbrain: