Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need more incels to do podcasts on YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Steve Hoca took down his channel for the umpteenth time. And alot of the TFL'ers (like Kent) suck at making videos. It's all whiney with no insight.

are they taking their channels down because of Youtube's anti free speech policies?

Soundcloud might be another option i believe

thinking of making one but im a voicecel and i dont know what to talk about but im low inhib enough to do it if anyone wants to include me in their podcast

thinking of making one but im a voicecel and i dont know what to talk about but im low inhib enough to do it if anyone wants to include me in their podcast
Do it nigga

are they taking their channels down because of Youtube's anti free speech policies?

Soundcloud might be another option i believe
Nah Steve Hoca has disappeared many times before. On the other hand, alot of MGTOW channels have been taken down.

I want you to talk shit about that 4"5 bloated dwarf

We can challenge the cucks from IT to debate us live on air so we can humiliate them. If we challenge them and they refuse it will make them look like cowards. Which they know they are but they don't want everyone else to know.

I don't know why Steve left.