Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need more high iq discussions

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I feel as if this forum has lowered its iq and we need more threads that intellectually stimulate us. Our grammar and vocabulary are very simplistic and we should be using harder vocabulary to communicate with others here. Even if you call yourself “low iq” we should try our best to challenge ourselves mentally here and use our brains. We need our neurotransmitters to become faster. The dendrites, somatic cell and axon of a neuron should be able to fully process whatever we say.

It is true iq cannot be significant improved as of now. But maybe with the new scientific findings in neuroplasticity and epigenetics that claim could be disproven. Who knows? For example we should be more specific when talking about groups of people.

who else high af rn

What??? You're telling me that the 50th Tiktok thread is not intellectually stimulating?!?!

Yes I'm tired of low IQ JBW threads.

I feel as if this forum has lowered its iq and we need more threads that intellectually stimulate us. Our grammar and vocabulary are very simplistic and we should be using harder vocabulary to communicate with others here. Even if you call yourself “low iq” we should try our best to challenge ourselves mentally here and use our brains. We need our neurotransmitters to become faster. The dendrites, somatic cell and axon of a neuron should be able to fully process whatever we say.

It is true iq cannot be significant improved as of now. But maybe with the new scientific findings in neuroplasticity and epigenetics that claim could be disproven. Who knows? For example we should be more specific when talking about groups of people.
Maybe @Acion has a spell for IQ raising.

Maybe @Acion has a spell for IQ raising.

Zagan

King/President) Zagan[5] (also Zagam) is a Great King and President of Hell, commanding over thirty-three legions of demons. He makes men witty; he can also turn wine into water, water into wine, and blood into wine (according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum blood into oil, oil into blood, and a fool into a wise man). Other of his powers is that of turning metals into coins that are made with that metal (i.e., gold into a gold coin, copper into a copper coin, etc.). Zagan is depicted as a griffin-winged bull that turns into a man after a while.

King/President) Zagan[5] (also Zagam) is a Great King and President of Hell, commanding over thirty-three legions of demons. He makes men witty; he can also turn wine into water, water into wine, and blood into wine (according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum blood into oil, oil into blood, and a fool into a wise man). Other of his powers is that of turning metals into coins that are made with that metal (i.e., gold into a gold coin, copper into a copper coin, etc.). Zagan is depicted as a griffin-winged bull that turns into a man after a while.
Oh great; We can make some witty jokes. A good start :feelshaha:

Nah, I hate faggots using complicated words and linking obsessively long articles to look smart. We can have interesting conversations without having to resort to speaking in Latin.

Nah, I hate faggots using complicated words and linking obsessively long articles to look smart. We can have interesting conversations without having to resort to speaking in Latin.
Yea the articles are pointless if you need stuff to back up your point just use basic statistics or graphs.

Yea the articles are pointless if you need stuff to back up your point just use basic statistics or graphs.
Exactly, instead they copy and paste entire articles that no one here is gonna read. They don't even link them half the time, they just full out copy and paste them to bloat the size of their posts.