Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WE NEED MORE BASED THREADS

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I've just come from looksmax and there's an entire thread with foids getting beaten up, beheaded and there's even one of them getting raped.

That thread has put a smile on my face.

Why can't we be more based?

Zero replies. Brutal.

Gore bad.
I'm impartial to it.

A part of me used to value everyone's life and state: "Everyone deserves the right to live, but then after the decade+ ill-treatment from women, I feel nothing but a slight glee.

I'm impartial to it.

A part of me used to value everyone's life and state: "Everyone deserves the right to live, but then after the decade+ ill-treatment from women, I feel nothing but a slight glee.
I understand and don't judge my friend. It's just that I personally dislike gore for reasons previously state on the forum.

no, that will just make incels look like terrorists

who cares whatever you do you will be hated as an incel
there's a difference between being hated in the sense that people ostracize you and hated in that people want to prosecute you and throw you in a concentration camp

there's a difference between being hated in the sense that people ostracize you and hated in that people want to prosecute you and throw you in a concentration camp

foids would still euthanize us if they had the choice

maybe we are too afraid of what the mods would do but then again gore is allowed right?