Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WE NEED LIFE FUEL....

• Thread starter Deleted member 1430
  • Start date
Deleted member 1430

Deleted member 1430

Runescape is the best cope
-
We need to make a special section dedicated to life fuel. This suicide fuel shit is fucking killing me.

No. We need a gf.

incelman said:
No. We need a gf.

No you all need to belive in the zyzz that belives in you and a gf and a LIFE FUEL section.

Zyzz said:
No you all need to belive in the zyzz that belives in you.

This meme died with puahate

Zyzz said:
No you all need to belive in the zyzz that belives in you and a gf and a LIFE FUEL section.

You are a guaranteed fakecel. That or you are gay. Why would an incel worship zyzz is out of understanding.

Zyzz said:

You are a guaranteed fakecel. That or you are gay. Why would an incel worship zyzz is out of understanding.

Ever notice how, on these "reasons to live" lists, the PRIMARY AND FOREMOST REASONS are because your FAMILY, FRIENDS, and PARTNER will miss you. the rest are just bullshit like "red pandas" or whatever. There is no life fuel.

mariaimdrunk said:
Ever notice how, on these "reasons to live" lists, the PRIMARY AND FOREMOST REASONS are because your FAMILY, FRIENDS, and PARTNER will miss you.  the rest are just bullshit like "red pandas" or whatever.  There is no life fuel.

Lol so fucking legit. 

Especially when you go to r/depression
>my bf
>my friends
>my family
>support
>help

Our situation is light years away from that.

Agreed. We need life fuel to go on. This sui fuel is draining.

My life fuel is that good videogames can get released in the future and that I might live to see WWIII / robot apocalypse / widespread space travel / whatever happening comes next.

Legit haven't seen legit suicide fuel in legit few days legit need a legit suicide fuel or I will legit rope myself legit. tbh

Someone legit?

pls?

t b h
b
h

People that still have hope will agree with you
Those that definetly and finally lost It will disagree. Call me naive but i cant kill my own hopes and dreams so Life fuel is mandatory for me. Anyway, i can find life fuel on the internet easyly. Don't really need someone to recollect It all