Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need internment camps for foids

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★
Imprison them and work them until they either die or submit to their male counterparts.

Most will die but any survivors will have proper genes for having a mental aptitude to submit and be bred by any wandering male.

We then will breed these foids until there’s enough for all the men. A hard reset on foid psychology. (In GTA V guys)

let's do it(in GTA V of course)

We need a sex slave plantation and a breeder plantation! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Most will die but any survivors will have proper genes for having a mental aptitude to submit and be bred by any wandering male.

We then will breed these foids until there’s enough for all the men. A hard reset on foid psychology. (In GTA V guys)
Gigabased! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

or you could just ask a girl out
:soy::soy::soy:

Fucking soy retard you don’t think I’ve tried that? You don’t think I’ve tried prostitution too? I’ve gotten REJECTED by prostitutes here in NYC MULTIPLE times. At this point my literal only option is to RAPE (in GTA V) or enslave foids (also in GTA V)

Bro how?! :horror::horror:
Foids won’t touch incels with a ten foot pole

Even if they’re a homeless prostitute going through crack withdrawals, being offered $1k, they still won’t