Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need a plan for after societal breakdown

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
We should all agree to meet up somewhere and begin our very own version of society. I know this sounds crazy but something like this could be possible after society collapses for whatever reason. A place where incels are allowed women as slaves and only men rule but no chads obviously. We could even call ourselves something like the "incelArmy" or IA's for short. Who's with me!!! Let's make a sanctuary our kind after the collapse of civilization!!!

We should all agree to meet up somewhere and begin our very own version of society. I know this sounds crazy but something like this could be possible after society collapses for whatever reason. A place where incels are allowed women as slaves and only men rule but no chads obviously. We could even call ourselves something like the "incelArmy" or IA's for short. Who's with me!!! Let's make a sanctuary our kind after the collapse of civilization!!!

Attachments

• images-38.jpg
    images-38.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 90
I like this idea and would be willing to contribute upwards of $10-20k USD towards an incel compound if your idea ever gets off the ground.

Similar ideas have been thrown around on other online communities, but those plans never came to fruition.

Most incels can barely keep existing, i dont know if we can do anything bigger than keep surviving.
But i think that an international organization for the prevention and support of involuntarily celibate persons would be pretty nice.
BTW the FBI loves this kinds of threads

or we could just plot to ban makeup then watch as the sexual market becomes balanced all of a sudden and go on with life.

society won't break down tbh

yes it will break down. The government and banks are going down because of crypto. Women won't be able to depend on the government anymore and they will rush to be under the care of any man. The chads will be too busy protecting themselves and their kids and main bitch to worry about the average women who trickle down to us after the collapse.

It sounds crazy because I believe that world is under control of chosen people (masons and Illuminati for example) so they won't give an opportunity for this

None of you will be alive is society collapses. Empathy is the only thing between one human being killing another without the law, and empathy for ugly people doesn’t exist.

I have more empathy for ugos than chads and stacies. Imagine an ugly old lady crying because she's hanging from a balcony, and a stacy crying because she's hanging from a balcony, who would you save? And no, the stacy probably won't fuck you after you save her unless you're chad. The most you'll get from her is an "awww thanks for saving me and not the old lady, you're so sweet"

It sounds crazy because I believe that world is under control of chosen people (masons and Illuminati for example) so they won't give an opportunity for this
i used to believe that shit but it just doesn't seem plausible

Lets create inceland in Iraq. Why? It has a lot of fertile land and the weather is quite decent as well.

Societal collapse will be very gradual, normies won't notice it happening until it's too late. It's already started and normies refuse to acknowledge it or care.