Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We need a loli/JB x adult man romance seinen manga written by a man tbh

I'll do it as a concept album instead of book or VN. Actually everything is already done, the songs, the lyrics, etc. I just need to record it. But I felt a bit insecure about it, so I postponed it and will try to polish it a bit more before releasing it.

I would like to see a good visual novel though. What are the main genres, sub genres and tags?

I would like to see a good visual novel though. What are the main genres, sub genres and tags?
Go to vndb and try to find something you think you'd enjoy. I'm not that knowledgeable about VNs tbh, I only played like 15 of them and only enjoyed Katawa Shoujo, Unteralterbach and True Love. The Evangelion Girlfriend of Steel game is also kinda like a VN and had some interesting parts tbh.

Go to vndb and try to find something you think you'd enjoy.

I sometimes browse that website to see what visual novels they have to offer. But I really want to see something really relatable.

@Napoleon de Geso is this something you would be interested in

Like what?

We have the typical visual novels, light novels, manga and animation out there. A typical romance, a harem with a typical bluepilled protagonist who is dull in its design and most of them are female worshippers as well. They act overly friendly towards females despite the fact females treat the main character like trash, ignore him or the main character is the center of all female attention although he is not special at all.

I want to see a real and rough animation, visual novel or manga.

Sure tbh.Why not

I want it to be a good cope so it should have an incel MC who ascend with a cute loli

I want it to be a good cope so it should have an incel MC who ascend with a cute loli
The MC needs to be an incel or at least somewhat incel-ish. Aoki sensei is too good-looking and normal tbh. But he were a truecel, the story would have been even less realistic (not really a problem to me though).