Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We need a loli/JB x adult man romance seinen manga written by a man tbh

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I liked both Kodomo No Jikan and Miman Renai a lot and recommend both, but even though both are awesome, I have that strong feeling that they could have been even much better with some changes.

In Kodomo No Jikan, the MC doesn't love the young girl who's in love with him enough. He constantly acts nonchalantly about her and her feelings and never stays in touch when they are far from each other for a period of time. This is frustrating to read as a JBcel tbh, I know he isn't in a position where he can fully reciprocate her feelings without suffering negative consequences, but he could at least not ignore her that way. Or at the very least have some internal dialogue that shows how much he loves her even when he's ignoring her. He being a schizoid fucker like that is very disappointing and rage-inducing tbh.

Miman Renai is super cute but dared way too little. It's barely a controversial manga if you actually read it instead of just being put off by the cover/synopsis like most normies probably would be. Nothing really happens beyond feelings and thoughts.

Both mangas were written by women. Both are great mangakas tbh, but I feel like a man is needed to have enough courage to write the ultimate loli/JB x adult man romance seinen manga. Also to write it from the male perspective better. Women tend to portray male characters in an overly goofy way, this happens in both these mangas tbh (at least there were some funny scenes because of it, but I wanted to see more romance and less humor tbh). It has to be more like Romeo and Juliet, both partners are crazy in love for each other, but can't be together because of external factors and potential consequences. And it must have a truly happy ending with them fucking without timeskips.

I have many stories I'd like to write but I ain't no writer tbh. I'm a musician.

Last edited:
No we don’t, teens and young adult women are way hotter than little girls
Little girls don’t have tits or nice hips like 17-25 year old would

In Kojika, the story starts with the little girl being 9 if I'm not mistaken, and ends with her being 16 after a 4 year timeskip.

In Kojika, the story starts with the little girl being 9 if I'm not mistaken, and ends with her being 16 after a 4 year timeskip.
I don’t want to read a story about a 9 year old girl in a relationship with an adult, that shit’s gross

I don’t want to read a story about a 9 year old girl in a relationship with an adult, that shit’s gross
She's not in a relationship with him before the ending. She just likes him.

Another reason I wish I was a ricecel. I could have been an artist and wrote and drawn based manga for all of you. It’s too late now, I didn’t take interest in manga until I was about 20 because it wasn’t something I knew about.

Another reason I wish I was a ricecel. I could have been an artist and wrote and drawn based manga for all of you. It’s too late now, I didn’t take interest in manga until I was about 20 because it wasn’t something I knew about.
Yeah, to write an even remotely successful manga, you have to be Japanese. Or Korean, whatever. No way around it :feelsbadman:

There's a famous light novel/anime written by a Brazilian, No Game No Life if I'm not mistaken. But he was just born here, both of his parents are ethnically and culturally Japanese and he lived in Japan for most of his life.

Yeah, to write an even remotely successful manga, you have to be Japanese. Or Korean, whatever. No way around it :feelsbadman:

There's a famous light novel/anime written by a Brazilian, No Game No Life if I'm not mistaken. But he was just born here, both of his parents are ethnically and culturally Japanese and he lived in Japan for most of his life.
You have to be Japanese to write manga? Even if you can draw a perfect anime/manga style and write it to be read right to left?
Like does anime have to be mostly made in Japan to be anime? Or can an American studio or company team up with Trigger to make an animated show (that clearly looks like anime), and have English-speaking voice actors? The American studio writes it and manages the acting while Trigger does all the storyboards, animation and art. Is that still “anime”?

Are you implying that lolicon is mostly made by women? Not the lolicon I've seen.

I really have no talents, but I was largely neglected by my parents and I think most of my teachers hated me. I might have been an artist or a musician if if I had someone to help me get started and push me. Instead I spent all of middle school and high school in chronic depression with no friends, no ambitions and constantly in and out of medical facilities for my chronic illness.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

I wonder if God hates me, I believe in him but he sure as fuck hasn’t helped me live a even somewhat normal life and I’m getting to the point that I’d rather rope than live.

You have to be Japanese to write manga? Even if you can draw a perfect anime/manga style and write it to be read right to left?
It's not exactly that you have to be Japanese just to do it, but you have to be Japanese to ever be remotely successful at it. It's like trying to have a grunge band in 2010s Brazil instead of 90s West Coast US, you can do it if you want, but it won't get very far.

Are you implying that lolicon is mostly made by women? Not the lolicon I've seen.
Lolicon is mostly made by men, sure, but those two mangas, which are the best mangas about that subject, were both done by women. I started reading some other ones but they aren't nearly as good tbh.

They are not lolicon. Kojika has tons of fanservice, but no actual sex. Miman Renai has nothing of that kind, 0.

They are not lolicon. Kojika has tons of fanservice, but no actual sex. Miman Renai has nothing of that kind, 0.

I will DIE on this hill, it doesn't have to have actual sex in it for it to be lolicon. To say otherwise delegitimizes ecchi.

I really have no talents, but I was largely neglected by my parents and I think most of my teachers hated me. I might have been an artist or a musician if if I had someone to help me get started and push me. Instead I spent all of middle school and high school in chronic depression with no friends, no ambitions and constantly in and out of medical facilities for my chronic illness.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK

I wonder if God hates me, I believe in him but he sure as fuck hasn’t helped me live a even somewhat normal life and I’m getting to the point that I’d rather rope than live.
Shit bro I'm sorry :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

My parents didn't really support me with music either tbh. My mom bought me my first acoustic guitar and that's it. I never had a drumkit and my mom dislikes anything remotely noisy. With age, many friends who played quit. I stopped for a while sometimes but never for real, I love music more than any other activity that is not kissing or fucking some cute young girl tbh.

I will DIE on this hill, it doesn't have to have actual sex in it for it to be lolicon. To say otherwise delegitimizes ecchi.
Well I concede that Kojika has lolicon elements to it, even though the bigger focus is on the story, which is very elaborate tbh. Miman Renai is not lolicon by any means though. It doesn't even have "dirty" dialogues, it's a very cute and platonic love manga.

If such a beautiful manga was created, I would rope. Might be hard to find someone talented enough to both illustrate and write.

Women, and thus society, don't like reading stories about how they act. That is why there is so much female worship these days in media. A younger girl with an older male is blasphemy and borderline illegal and definitely taboo hence why the only awarded/popular ones are created by females because only a female could write a story like that.

Any man writes a story with similar themes and he immediately gets labeled a pervert and a pedophile and all his sponsors jump ship. Every man needs to pay rent so you can see why it wouldn't be in his interest to write novels/manga on such topics. I mean even look at Game of Thrones. In a fucking HBO adaptation they had to make all the characters 18+ and pretty much everywhere they had to hide the truth on the real ages of the characters. When a few people found out that Dany was 'underage' when she got raped they threw a fit. So much so that the fucking actors and actresses had to do interviews where they throw GRRM under the rug how he portrayed sexuality in his younger characters. HBO of all people.

Well I concede that Kojika has lolicon elements to it, even though the bigger focus is on the story, which is very elaborate tbh. Miman Renai is not lolicon by any means though. It doesn't even have "dirty" dialogues, it's a very cute and platonic love manga.

Iono 'bout that. I've had this talk about many a property both Eastern and Western, people tell me "No, you're misinterpreting Thing, Thing isn't meant to appeal to the male fantasy, because the writing is too good/it's a parody/a woman made it/Gamespot gave it a perfect 10." And it makes sense, if a woman made it it obviously must be her fantasy, because typically you create what you like. So I have to wonder, what is this supposed to be?

Even if it's true that Miman Renai is clean enough for the whole family, it's still a story about a man and a little girl getting together. And I have to wonder what about this is so appealing to this woman artist. I have to wonder what this is supposed to be. Boku no Pico seems like it's created by a guy who like femmy little boys. And it is. So what is Miman Renai supposed to be? What is it to its own author? It's such a complicated headache that I'm like

"You know what? Fuck this property. Fuck all properties. This is why I don't bother with this shit anymore because it doesn't make any sense and no one cares to make sense of it." I used to have so many good copes back in, like, 2014. But then things like Kojikan and Miman Renai overwhelmed me.

Jfl stop reading doujins

If such a beautiful manga was created, I would rope. Might be hard to find someone talented enough to both illustrate and write.
Tbh. The feels would be too strong.

Women, and thus society, don't like reading stories about how they act. That is why there is so much female worship these days in media. A younger girl with an older male is blasphemy and borderline illegal and definitely taboo hence why the only awarded/popular ones are created by females because only a female could write a story like that.

Any man writes a story with similar themes and he immediately gets labeled a pervert and a pedophile and all his sponsors jump ship. Every man needs to pay rent so you can see why it wouldn't be in his interest to write novels/manga on such topics. I mean even look at Game of Thrones. In a fucking HBO adaptation they had to make all the characters 18+ and pretty much everywhere they had to hide the truth on the real ages of the characters. When a few people found out that Dany was 'underage' when she got raped they threw a fit. So much so that the fucking actors and actresses had to do interviews where they throw GRRM under the rug how he portrayed sexuality in his younger characters. HBO of all people.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
You're right :feelsrope:

Iono 'bout that. I've had this talk about many a property both Eastern and Western, people tell me "No, you're misinterpreting Thing, Thing isn't meant to appeal to the male fantasy, because the writing is too good/it's a parody/a woman made it/Gamespot gave it a perfect 10." And it makes sense, if a woman made it it obviously must be her fantasy, because typically you create what you like. So I have to wonder, what is this supposed to be?

Even if it's true that Miman Renai is clean enough for the whole family, it's still a story about a man and a little girl getting together. And I have to wonder what about this is so appealing to this woman artist. I have to wonder what this is supposed to be. Boku no Pico seems like it's created by a guy who like femmy little boys. And it is. So what is Miman Renai supposed to be? What is it to its own author? It's such a complicated headache that I'm like

"You know what? Fuck this property. Fuck all properties. This is why I don't bother with this shit anymore because it doesn't make any sense and no one cares to make sense of it." I used to have so many good copes back in, like, 2014. But then things like Kojikan and Miman Renai overwhelmed me.
I think you should give Miman Renai a shot tbh. It might get you closer to the answers you want. Kojika is genius, even better, but I don't think it's for you tbh.

The only way out is through.

Jfl stop reading doujins
They're not doujins, but I read doujins as well. For the story.

Bro I'm not a writercel
It is over.

I think you should give Miman Renai a shot tbh. It might get you closer to the answers you want. Kojika is genius, even better, but I don't think it's for you tbh.

The only way out is through.

I will NOT. NEVER. I'm not knocking your enjoyment of it. It's not you. It's me. This is about as confounding as it gets for me.

It would be great to have a manga version of lolita. I've entertained the idea of writing a love story between a 50-year-old man and a 12-year-old girl. But my lack of experience in carnal matters has made the project virtually impossible to accomplish. Anyway, you should read Nabokov's Lolita. It's a great novel if you can look past his writing. There's also a book called " La Symphonie Pastorale" by Andre Gilde, it's about a church pastor who falls in love with a young girl he adopts.

Unfortunately, that type of genre is dead in literature; it has been marginalized. No one wants to read a romance from a man's perspective. It will soon be considered a crime to say that you feel attracted to young teenage girls.

I remeber, you wanted to create a story, manga or a visual novel about that or something similar to it. I also have plenty of ideas but they will never become reality.

It would be great to have a manga version of lolita. I've entertained the idea of writing a love story between a 50-year-old man and a 12-year-old girl. But my lack of experience in carnal matters has made the project virtually impossible to accomplish. Anyway, you should read Nabokov's Lolita. It's a great novel if you can look past his writing. There's also a book called " La Symphonie Pastorale" by Andre Gilde, it's about a church pastor who falls in love with a young girl he adopts.

Unfortunately, that type of genre is dead in literature; it has been marginalized. No one wants to read a romance from a man's perspective. It will soon be considered a crime to say that you feel attracted to young teenage girls.
I've read Lolita, but it didn't enjoy it a lot tbh. I mean, it kept my attention enough for me to finish it, but I liked Kodomo No Jikan a whole lot more tbh. Kodomo No Jikan is the textbook definition of "come for the lolis, stay for the great story". I think I was never so deeply involved with a work of fiction in my life.

Lolita is very realistic and dark, the girl clearly doesn't love the guy. It's been like 8 years since I read it, so my memory of it must not be the best, but I especially remember reading the ending of it and being disheartened about how realistically dull it was. Also Humbert is clearly depicted as a scoundrel taking advantage of the girl, which is nothing like Kojika's Aoki sensei, who may irritate me with his mentalcelish personality, but is clearly not an evil person. Kodomo No Jikan is more dreamy, idealized, lighthearted. The girl absolutely loves the guy.

I liked both Kodomo No Jikan and Miman Renai a lot and recommend both, but even though both are awesome, I have that strong feeling that they could have been even much better with some changes.

Both mangas were written by women. Both are great mangakas tbh, but I feel like a man is needed to have enough courage to write the ultimate loli/JB x adult man romance seinen manga. Also to write it from the male perspective better. Women tend to portray male characters in an overly goofy way, this happens in both these mangas tbh
Motoi Yoshida is the female writer of "Koi Kaze" and Koshiro Saeki didn't seem particularly goofy to me.

You dont

What is the BWH of that blue-haired girl in ASS F's icon? I remember at one point he mentioned the series she was from but I forgot so I can't look it up?

What is the BWH of that blue-haired girl in ASS F's icon? I remember at one point he mentioned the series she was from but I forgot so I can't look it up?
She’s 18 in the light novels

She’s 18 in the light novels
BWH is bust/waist/hip measurements, I'm not asking about her age.

You brought up tits/hips so that's why I'm going there.

Give me a name, I'll see if they have a VN of her franchise, they'll usually list BWH there.

Oh sorry thought you were fuckin with me lol

Rey from Re:Zero

Rey from Re:Zero

yeah I forgot I noted you had watched Re:Zero on my animelist, looking into it now....

https://vndb.org/c70374

only seems to have her height, no cup size or BWH listed unfortunately.

She does seem to be somewhat busty here though, so I'll give you that. Could not tell from her main wiki image or your icon since that was neck-up

VNs tend to exaggerate bust size sometime though so I'm checking her gallery...

Her chest seems smaller there compared to VN:
84945.jpg

Hips SEEM large, but that might be the dress design. Do you have any screenshots of her wearing something other than a poofy dress?

yeah I forgot I noted you had watched Re:Zero on my animelist, looking into it now
>medium length hair

if it was “medium” her hair would reach down to her shoulders, or at least pass her chin

I guess medium might be somewhat subjective. Maybe they consider "short" to be so short that it stands up and doesn't fall to the sides of the head under it's own weight, like buzzcutts?

Definitely not standard nomenclature though, she's what would be classed as short hair on VNDB

There's a lot of mangaka who larp as females in Japan or in some cases will actually unironically hire a female that they pretend to be them for public meet and greets. Consider female nature, yes yes yes I know Asian female nature is a bit different than Western Female nature, but females still love attention, why would a female hide so much when she'd have so much to gain as a mangaka.

Even if it says a manga is written by a female, unless its painfully obvious that it is written by one, (and yes it is possible to psychologically evaluate a story to determine the sex of who wrote it) you probably already know of/read/watched a manga/anime that was what you are looking for that was made by a man, merely pretending to be a female mangaka.

I guess medium might be somewhat subjective. Maybe they consider "short" to be so short that it stands up and doesn't fall to the sides of the head under it's own weight, like buzzcutts?

Definitely not standard nomenclature though, she's what would be classed as short hair on VNDB
I consider short to be anything chin-length or shorter, maybe just a little more past the chin. This is for girls, by the way.

unless its painfully obvious that it is written by one,
(and yes it is possible to psychologically evaluate a story to determine the sex of who wrote it)
you probably already know of/read/watched a manga/anime that was what you are looking for that was made by a man,
merely pretending to be a female mangaka.
If it is possible to psychologically evaluate a story to indicate it's writer was probably female, it's also possible for people who understand those tendencies to emulate them.

Such trend-tracking is probably good on average but not immune to deception.

If it is possible to psychologically evaluate a story to indicate it's writer was probably female, it's also possible for people who understand those tendencies to emulate them.

Such trend-tracking is probably good on average but not immune to deception.
True, but they would probably need quite a high level of understanding of the opposite sex and writing trends and patterns, or at the most a high IQ, but yeah whenever you think a mangaka is female, or hell even some like 2D Hentai Artist, or some shit, unless there's some direct proof, they're probably larping.

It shouldn't take any higher level of understanding to emulate shallow foid writing than it would to recognize it.

It shouldn't take any higher level of understanding to emulate shallow foid writing than it would to recognize it.
Japanese females write differently than other females because of less on average estrogen levels, and a culture that made females become writers hundreds of years before it was common for males to become writers. From an evolutionary perspective you could argue Japanese females are some of the best female writers in the world, however the males still mog them, and female writing patterns can still be found if you're keen enough.

The more stories you have consumed the more you start to be able to automatically detect if a story was written by a female or not, even in anime, or movies.

Motoi Yoshida is the female writer of "Koi Kaze" and Koshiro Saeki didn't seem particularly goofy to me.
That's in my backlog for years now, I have to check it out. Is it good?

I remeber, you wanted to create a story, manga or a visual novel about that or something similar to it. I also have plenty of ideas but they will never become reality.
I've decide to tell that story through a concept album instead of book or VN. I actually already did everything, but started thinking it wasn't good enough so I postponed to after I have enough songs for my second album (which will hopefully be a studio album).

There's a lot of mangaka who larp as females in Japan or in some cases will actually unironically hire a female that they pretend to be them for public meet and greets. Consider female nature, yes yes yes I know Asian female nature is a bit different than Western Female nature, but females still love attention, why would a female hide so much when she'd have so much to gain as a mangaka.

Even if it says a manga is written by a female, unless its painfully obvious that it is written by one, (and yes it is possible to psychologically evaluate a story to determine the sex of who wrote it) you probably already know of/read/watched a manga/anime that was what you are looking for that was made by a man, merely pretending to be a female mangaka.
Mind= blown.

I... don't know with 100% of certainty if she's really female. Kaworu is also a unisex name in Japan if I'm not mistaken :whatfeels:

I'll do it as a concept album instead of book or VN. Actually everything is already done, the songs, the lyrics, etc. I just need to record it. But I felt a bit insecure about it, so I postponed it and will try to polish it a bit more before releasing it.

Epstein no Piko