Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We must stop acknowledging bluepilled arguments as anything more than bragging and virtue signaling

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Its hilarious seeing females on inceltears talk about how ugly their husbands/boyfriends are as proof looks don't matter. Do they tell their husband this while they are on dates and having monthly sex?

People don't actually believe in the bluepill. They get off to the idea that they are morally superior. After all, it is nice to believe that every male has a chance to be sexually attractive. This isn't the furthest from the truth.

With enough dopamine, anyone can convince themselves that looks dont matter. If you break these people enough, their true thoughts will dominate their bluepilled nonsense. Looks may not matter to a female while she is browsing reddit. However, getting asked out by a "average looking" male with an invisible jawline, male pattern baldness, and unproportional eyes will convince her otherwise.

Although I admit I most definitely was bluepilled during my past, the importance of male genetics was always known to me ever since my first rejection and after noticing the social-genetic hierarchy from my highschool. The importance of genetics was only made more obvious as time went by.

Anyone with half a brain would have also noticed that relationships between females and so called "normal looking" or unattractive males never result in the amount of sex and attraction present in relationships with females and attractive males. These relationships either inevitably fail or remain as nothing more than over-glorified platonic friendships. Yes, non-attractive males can get relationships. But do these "relationships" really count as romantic and sexual? Barely.

I am done debating people who spout arguments that male attractiveness is subjective. Every human female that has walked this earth is sexually attracted to these same traits: deep set eyes, strong jawline, proportional lip/nose size, no balding, tall stature, and large penis. This is not debatable, thus male attractiveness is objective. Eye color, hair color, and skin color are secondary characteristics that only play a role once most the listed traits above are present.

Its hilarious seeing females on inceltears talk about how ugly their husbands/boyfriends are as proof looks don't matter. Do they tell their husband this while they are on dates and having monthly sex?

People don't actually believe in the bluepill. They get off to the idea that they are morally superior. After all, it is nice to believe that every male has a chance to be sexually attractive. This isn't the furthest from the truth.

With enough dopamine, anyone can convince themselves that looks dont matter. If you break these people enough, their true thoughts will dominate their bluepilled nonsense. Looks may not matter to a female while she is browsing reddit. However, getting asked out by a "average looking" male with an invisible jawline, male pattern baldness, and unproportional eyes will convince her otherwise.

Although I admit I most definitely was bluepilled during my past, the importance of male genetics was always known to me ever since my first rejection and after noticing the social-genetic hierarchy from my highschool. The importance of genetics was only made more obvious as time went by.

Anyone with half a brain would have also noticed that relationships between females and so called "normal looking" or unattractive males never result in the amount of sex and attraction present in relationships with females and attractive males. These relationships either inevitably fail or remain as nothing more than over-glorified platonic friendships. Yes, non-attractive males can get relationships. But do these "relationships" really count as romantic and sexual? Barely.

I am done debating people who spout arguments that male attractiveness is subjective. Every human female that has walked this earth is sexually attracted to these same traits: deep set eyes, strong jawline, proportional lip/nose size, no balding, tall stature, and large penis. This is not debatable, thus male attractiveness is objective. Eye color, hair color, and skin color are secondary characteristics that only play a role once most the listed traits above are present.
I never understood how anyone could even this that looks dont matter
desirable traits dont differ within a species, noone would think a recessed chin is more attractive than a chad one
when they say looks don't matter and they are attracted to wide variety of men, they think of a nordic chad and a middle eastern chad ffs
the idea of an inferior man does not exist in their minds

No different from arguing about Religion with the Religious. Its a lost cause

Only physical attraction can lead to romantic or sexual feelings.

Also, scariest avi of 2019 award goes to you.

I never understood how anyone could even this that looks dont matter
desirable traits dont differ within a species, noone would think a recessed chin is more attractive than a chad one
when they say looks don't matter and they are attracted to wide variety of men, they think of a nordic chad and a middle eastern chad ffs
the idea of an inferior man does not exist in their minds
Attractiveness is measured in regards to how attractive you are compared to other men. That's why we have tons of bluepillers say "you're not ugly" or "you're not short".