Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WE MUST LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF /r9k/

• Thread starter hindustan_zindabad
  • Start date
H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
We have to make sure there is tight control over normies or else we'll lose control over our space like they did

I honestly don't think that normies and white knights even know how to use this kind of website.

After enough initial r/incels members have had a chance to come on, free registration should be shut down and replaced with an individual-recruitment system. That's how we'll weather the storm best.

kkt6 said:
After enough initial r/incels members have had a chance to come on, free registration should be shut down and replaced with an individual-recruitment system. That's how we'll weather the storm best.

Agreed

So far, this place hasn't turned into /r9k/

Quit bumping shit you Necrocel
KEEP COPING

r9k wasn't colonized by normalfags, it was ruined by tranny shills. they all fucked off to /soc/ before the mods let r9k turn into an e-girl orbiting board, now it's just a wasteland. i still browse out of habit though

r9k wasn't colonized by normalfags, it was ruined by tranny shills. they all fucked off to /soc/ before the mods let r9k turn into an e-girl orbiting board, now it's just a wasteland. i still browse out of habit though
Damn this is brutal. I don't think a 2019cel like me would understand