Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We MUST Continue the Black Pill Crusade on Reddit

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
3Vpr9-.png

r/incels may be banned but the black pill cannot be defeated. Saint Blackops2cel will always be watching over us.

We must spread the black pill on normie subreddits. But this must be done in a subtle way.

You must pretend to be one of them, and water the black pill down a little bit to make it easier to swallow.

Make several alt accounts and cycle through them, especially if you get banned by bluepillers.

Here are some obvious subreddits to target.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/

https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/

https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme

Before we were contained on a single subreddit. But now we must spread out into the reddit subverse, and deliver the holy gospel of Saint Blackops2cel to the normie masses.

Not going to spend my Time on redditfags tbh

NEETsupreme said:
Nice feminist shaming tactics. Won't work here, go back to IncelTears.

I'm against raiding and all that type of childish stuff for 12 years olds. If you want to spread blackpill do it with your own account and be honest that you post on incels, pretending to be one  of them is just inceltears level since they always pretend to be incels here. If they wanna find the truth they will. FA guys know about incels, they just don't wanna join because they're bluepilled and let them be, not our fault.

Frenchy91 said:

This too.

Frenchy91 said:

Well you are from lookism so I don't really expect you to.

Weed said:
I'm against raiding and all that type of childish stuff for 12 years olds. If you want to spread blackpill do it with your own account and be honest that you post on incels, pretending to be one  of them is just inceltears level since they always pretend to be incels here. If they wanna find the truth they will. FA guys know about incels, they just don't wanna join because they're bluepilled and let them be, not our fault.

Not pretending anything, I'm just as loveless and repulsive to women as most of the people on this forum. Just because I got lucky once 10 years ago with a drunk chick doesn't change that.

Spreading the black pill and raiding is a good cope. Seriously stop this shaming shit it's really female behavior. Stop pissing in other people's cheerios on this forum.

NEETsupreme said:
Well you are from lookism so I don't really expect you to.

Not pretending anything, I'm just as loveless and repulsive to women as most of the people on this forum. Just because I got lucky once 10 years ago with a drunk chick doesn't change that.

Spreading the black pill and raiding is a good cope. Seriously stop this shaming shit it's really female behavior. Stop pissing in other people's cheerios on this forum.

I was referring to that 

"You must pretend to be one of them, and water the black pill down a little bit to make it easier to swallow. 

Make several alt accounts and cycle through them, especially if you get banned by bluepillers.".

I am not shaming, I just find that stupid and you won't do any self-gain, just a typical low T behavior tbh.

tbh reddit is boring as fuck without incels. I have been spoiled by the humour, intelligence and wit of my brothers. Normies cannot compete.

don't spread the blackpill thats the reason /r/incels got banned. our sub grew rapidly expotentially after we spread the atomic black pill. Normies came out of the woodwork and started posing as incels and caused our subreddit to turn to shit. then the cuckmins saw this and panicked and went oh shit we are responsible all these fuckers going ER and banned us,

let us grow organically truecels will find this place naturally there is no need to spread the blackpill to get new recurits. let destiny guide them here. Normans don't apperciate the blackpill as alia said they see it just as a fad. it goes through one ear and out the other with them.

People on those subreddits seem to be the most vulnerable to the blackpill.

I will begin my crusade soon.

I don't think posting on Reddit will do anything at this point. Got banned on nearly all those subs, even when I pretended to be a normie and sugared the black pill as much as I could. I think FaceandLMS is doing a great job raising blackpill awareness on YouTube, even normies watch his videos. We should support him or make our own channels with similar content instead of converting faggots on a cucked faggot platform.

holstercan said:
don't spread the blackpill  thats the  reason /r/incels got banned. our sub grew rapidly expotentially after we  spread the atomic black pill. Normies came out of the woodwork and started posing as incels and caused our subreddit  to turn to shit. then the cuckmins saw this and  panicked and  went  oh shit  we are responsible all these fuckers going ER and banned us,

let us grow organically truecels will find this place naturally there is no need to spread the blackpill to get new recurits. let destiny guide them here. Normans don't apperciate the blackpill  as  alia said they see it just as a fad. it goes through one ear and out the other with them.

This. We should be isolationist for a while at least. It's bad enough that Lookism are here.

modus_coperandi said:
I don't think posting on Reddit will do anything at this point. Got banned on nearly all those subs, even when I pretended to be a normie and sugared the black pill as much as I could. I think FaceandLMS is doing a great job raising blackpill awareness on YouTube, even normies watch his videos. We should support him or make our own channels with similar content instead of converting faggots on a cucked faggot platform.

Your right i think we should all make videos like mgtows about the black pill and about incels in general this way we could get a lot of new users here and maybe some people back from the incel subreddit will find us this way again.

The best way to do it its creating an subreddit in voat, for many normies we were funny as fuck and lurked us daily, when they hear we basically revive r/incels they will follow and we will continue to spread the blackpill.

BlackPill is primarily taegeted to ugly blupilled incels