Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We must assume control over females

  • Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Women are EVIL whores because they deny us sex which is a primary human need. If we sexmaxxed we would not be subhumans because of the healthy effects sex has on your physical appearance. Instead of being good people and spreading their legs for us,  they ignore us for genetcially superior males. But we are people as well and have our needs. That's why we need a beta uprsising.

We must enslave women and have sex with them. After enough thrusting the girl begins to enjoy it. We will repeat this multiple times till she has bonded we us just like the old times. Femoids are irrational and always go for looks instead of brains like they should. By controlling them we will ensure a better future for humanity. Women are incapable of deciding for themselves so we will be their masters. It's time tot take what we deserve because every incel is entitled to prime Stacy pussy. Pussy is a human right you motherfuckers and no man should be deprived of it.
 
Women are animals
 
looksmatch-mating is the way to go
 
Legit thread. Feminist leaders should be summarily executed on national TV on the steps of Congress while women across the country are enslaved
 
This utopian world is cope. It would never happen. Natural selection is the founding roots of all societies. Going against it won't create a permanent solution. The only solution is ANNIHILATION of all life.
 
nausea said:
looksmatch-mating is the way to go

Which we will decide based on PSL


Kointo said:
This utopian world is cope. It would never happen. Natural selection is the founding roots of all societies. Going against it won't create a permanent solution. The only solution is ANNIHILATION of all life.

We are mortals and we must have sex during our lives
 
Anon said:
Which we will decide based on PSL



We are mortals and we must have sex during our lives



Yes, that's why we exist. Everything else is cope.
 
We incels are the majority yet the bluepill has cucked the majority of us to never rise against feminism.
 
Anon said:
It's time tot take what we deserve because every incel is entitled to prime Stacy pussy.

How does this work? There are more sub-5 males than there are 8+ females. Are you advocating cuckoldry? Oops.

Wait, but does that mean that every landwhale is entitled to Chad, too? Why does it work only one way? You want to solve a problem by... pushing the same problem onto the population, just with the genders reversed? So you're legitimizing hypergamy? Oops.
 
Kointo said:
Yes, that's why we exist. Everything else is cope.

Then join my noble cause.


jagged0 said:
We incels are the majority yet the bluepill has cucked the majority of us to never rise against feminism.

Wake up the souls.


blickpall said:
How does this work? There are more sub-5 males than there are 8+ females. Are you advocating cuckoldry? Oops.

Wait, but does that mean that every landwhale is entitled to Chad, too? Why does it work only one way? You want to solve a problem by... pushing the same problem onto the population, just with the genders reversed? So you're legitimizing hypergamy? Oops.

Male hypergamy=/=female hypergamy.

We will have to shared girls in the beggining but we will breed more of them with time.
 
Anon said:
Male hypergamy=/=female hypergamy.

Objectively, how? Because it benefits you?

Anon said:
We will have to shared girls in the beggining but we will breed more of them with time.

Okay so you ARE enforcing cuckoldry.

But how will we "breed more of them" if we are letting Staceys breed with incels, thus by definition relegating Chads to fucking roasties and landwhales? You're diluting the genetic pool. The next generation after your reform would see a sharp rise in incel progeny, and a sharp decrease in Chad and Stacey. If you're suggesting artificial insemination and incubation (practically cloning), then that's another story but also another bag of worms. Choose wisely.
 
Anon said:
Then join my noble cause.



Wake up the souls.



Male hypergamy=/=female hypergamy.

We will have to shared girls in the beggining but we will breed more of them with time.




I would join if it would work, but I don't see it happening with all the revolts and shit.
 
blickpall said:
Objectively, how? Because it benefits you?


Okay so you ARE enforcing cuckoldry.

But how will we "breed more of them" if we are letting Staceys breed with incels, thus by definition relegating Chads to fucking roasties and landwhales? You're diluting the genetic pool. The next generation after your reform would see a sharp rise in incel progeny, and a sharp decrease in Chad and Stacey. If you're suggesting artificial insemination and incubation (practically cloning), then that's another story but also another bag of worms. Choose wisely.

YES. Males are thekings and women are the slaves.

We will work it out.
 
Anon said:
YES. Males are thekings and women are the slaves.

We will work it out.

And that my friends is why all of these patriarchy copes and threads fail to hold water after even a little pressure.
 
blickpall said:
And that my friends is why all of these patriarchy copes and threads fail to hold water after even a little pressure.

Ikr?
 

Similar threads

AshamedVirgin34
Replies
7
Views
389
nophoidz4me
nophoidz4me
Grodd
Replies
2
Views
303
shishiowasright
shishiowasright
U
Replies
17
Views
481
Truecelcel
Truecelcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top