Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We might have been overly negative on Bangladesh

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
51225055 7

Bangladesh GDP

Bangladesh electricity production

Bangladesh Life Expectancy

Bangladesh Population

So Bengalis have been posting here a lot and they were very sad at how shit poor their country has done.

So I decided to get some statistics, and I don't know how accurate these are, probably not very. But its blatantly obvious the country is massively progressing.

You can see when their birth rate stayed high but they got the massive death rate down, the population went parabolic. But now they managed to get the fertility rate down to replacement, so the population graph will stabilize, at some number like 200 million.

Even when factoring in US dollar inflation and Bangladesh's population growth over the last 10 years, it still has to be huge development in per capita nominal real GDP in USD.

I was looking at corporations and Bangladesh actually does seem to be getting some big corporations and has a stock market. Big corporations are the way to big wealth.

In economy they got a long ways to go they appear to be like 1/20th the West European level. But they can't just instantly jump to that, they got to go up one step at a time.

cope. bangladesh will remain a 3rd world shitskin muslim country
no homo i am currycel so its cool for me to say stuff like that plz dont pop me n igga im just playing wit y'all :cool:

cope. bangladesh will remain a 3rd world shitskin muslim country
no homo i am currycel so its cool for me to say stuff like that plz dont pop me n igga im just playing wit y'all :cool:
What the fuck?

"Cool" lol.

Anybody can say anything here that's the beauty of Incels.is. Or at least it should be.

they are mogging Pakistanis hard now

@Zer0/∞ ^
Lifefuel, from the poorest South Asian nation when we claimed independence in 1971 to one of the richest in no more than 2 generations. :owo::whitepill:

They are a failed state, through and through.:smonk::blackpill:
Thread 'Pakistanis should not be recognized as curries: they're a step far below, even from the likes of us.'
https://incels.is/threads/pakistani...p-far-below-even-from-the-likes-of-us.322489/

Never forget Rana Plaza disaster, many currycels died there:f::f::f::f::f::f::f:

Lifefuel, from the poorest South Asian nation when we claimed independence in 1971 to one of the richest in no more than 2 generations. :owo::whitepill:

They are a failed state, through and through.:smonk::blackpill:
Thread 'Pakistanis should not be recognized as curries: they're a step far below, even from the likes of us.'
https://incels.is/threads/pakistani...p-far-below-even-from-the-likes-of-us.322489/

One thing I noticed when I searched for the statistics is I could see the East Asian/SE Asian features in many Bangladeshis.

Another thing is I was expecting stupid government regulations and economic mismanagement. They showed how a dumb British colonial labor law has stopped Indian textile firms from creating large enterprises needed for high productivity. But while part of Pakistan a military dictator repealed that law, so later Bangladesh was able to achieve large textile corporations that then outcompeted their smaller Indian competitors in the global marketplace.

For Bangladesh another thing is at independence the population appeared to be ~70 million. And now maybe ~160 million. This higher population allows more economies of scale.

When you are at the rock bottom the only way you can go is up