Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We Made it to Snapcat Boyos

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://imgur.com/7zkgMNY

To my fellow anti-degeneracy kinfolk: This is why we must keep speaking up about the degeneracy that plagues the West (Glorification of whoredom, adultery, fornication leading to decreased marriage happiness, the evils of hookup culture, etc). More people are watching than you realize.

The more publicity, the better. The things we say about hypergamy, fornication leading to higher divorce rate, hookup culture emotionally destroying people, the overall degeneracy of the West... These things resonate with a lot of people, even women who are being fooled and used by man whores. The more we spread the truth, the closer we come to social change.

We gotta thank this bluepilled faggots for spreading the blackpill. For every one hundred staces feeling disgusted, there is at least one incel being converted to the blackpill, and that's worth while enough

"The gross men who thinks women owe them sex"

kek, this is journalism in 2017, they don't even read before talking about, I bet the writer is a stacy cunt

anon_899 said:
We gotta thank this bluepilled faggots for spreading the blackpill. For every one hundred staces feeling disgusted, there is at least one incel being converted to the blackpill, and that's worth while enough

The ironic thing is that most of the non LGBT women who denounce us are whores. They carelessly bounce from man to man like the vapid harlots that they are, and still think their opinion is worth a damn.

ItheIthe said:
The ironic thing is that most of the non LGBT women who denounce us are whores. They carelessly bounce from man to man like the vapid harlots that they are, and still think their opinion is worth a damn.

Further proving our point

Sergeantincel said:
Can you link it? I'm curious to see what they get right and wrong.

I can't find it lol

Jay-Z is one of the ugliest motherfuckers to ever live.

We're gross.

existentialhack said:
Jay-Z is one of the ugliest motherfuckers to ever live.

FaceandLMS looks like him.

CopingGymcel said:
We're gross.

FaceandLMS looks like him.

Is that an Incel poster?

It's probably this article:

How Reddit Is Teaching Young Men to Hate Women

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/gyj3yw/how-reddit-is-teaching-young-men-to-hate-women

LOL! What bullshit. You don't need Reddit to learn to hate women; ordinary experience with women will do that for you.