Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We lose teen love

Total teen love haver death (in GTA)

teenlovepill is the worst pill i ever fucking swallowed

There is no making up for missed experiences. Missing out on teen love will leave you permanent stunted. You will always be an orphan of the teenage lovers you never had

Can't lose what you never had.

don’t remind me

Brutal to read this right after school, having to suffer through hearing popular chads and chadlites talk about the girls they will take to prom. Pure ERfuel
When you graduate from high school your life will become much worse, brace yourself, the future is dark for all of us

Young teen love is the best way to experience it. Especially compared to when one of these normies gets married and his wife, who may have been good-looking when younger, gets old and turns into a roastie who he wants to cheat on, even if he won't admit it.

Why do you think alot of those guys on To Catch a Predator (maybe most, or nearly all) are married with kids? Their wives turned into a bitter cave-vagina.

Missing on teen love was the first signal that I noticed that it never began for me.