[JFL] We live rent free in people heads lmao

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
>some stupid landwhale vents about ugly people on a website filled with unattractive people

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Wasn't aware I was extremely hostile to everyone outside here and a "genuinely terrifying" person. Thanks for filling me in on that one, anonymous ignorant faceless Redditor. :)

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
A bitch whining about how tough it is for women in dating? Sounds like a cunt who's salty because Chad wouldn't stick his dick in her. Nothing new boyos moving on.

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
I partially agree with her.
Some dudes on here have so much hate towards women, they aren't even incel anymore.
Just a quick reminder:
  • Incel (Allowed): Person who wishes to be in a romantic relationship, but is unable to despite numerous attempts and a significant amount of time trying.
I feel like alot of dudes on here are so hateful, they don't even want a gf anymore and that (per definition) makes them not an incel.

Weeee

Officer
-
I partially agree with her.
Some dudes on here have so much hate towards women, they aren't even incel anymore.
Just a quick reminder:
  • Incel (Allowed): Person who wishes to be in a romantic relationship, but is unable to despite numerous attempts and a significant amount of time trying.
I feel like alot of dudes on here are so hateful, they don't even want a gf anymore and that (per definition) makes them not an incel.
Yeah I get that this community has a lot of edge lords. Such as "sadness" who is 16 yet enjoys the fact that a teenager beat another teenager to death with a hammer :feelswhat:.

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
In a perfect world, we'd all want a loving relationship. But, when reality is so far gone from thinking it's even possible, you can't really hope for that anymore. The main example of marriage in Current Year. You have to be retarded to sign up to that contract today.

PEETER

Officer
-
I always used to feel sad for making people scared/afraid to be near me but now I kinda enjoy it.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
The sad thing is that they will actually get orbiters. Meanwhile ugly men rot alone.
You can't disagree with a woman on reddit, everyone will jump onto you and shut you off, there cucks watch over each others back, if you cuck less, other cucks will come to correct you, reddit is like a pure embodiment of cuckdom.

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
We Isis now
Daesh, not "ISIS."

You can't disagree with a woman on reddit, everyone will jump onto you and shut you off, there cucks watch over each others back, if you cuck less, other cucks will come to correct you, reddit is like a pure embodiment of cuckdom.
Pretty much. What's worse is in real life, people tend to be the same. Fucking cucks all around. "All around me are familiar faces, cucked out faces."

the black dog

Recruit
-
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEN WITH OPINIONS!!! MY SAFETY!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)