Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We live in the most cucked period in human history

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You live in a place that isn't yours and must pay some asshole a lot of money to live there.
You go to a job to make a random asshole richer who pockets a fat share and doesn't give you what you deserve.
And he doesn't even know that you exist and can fire you for the smallest mistake.
Oh wait, to even get a rewarding job you need to study for 5 years and pay 100k to some retarded jewish university.
You go home to your nagging foid wife who wasn't a virgin when you met her and had 20 partners before you and therefore can't emotionally bond with you.
She can divorce you and take all your shit.
Oh wait, to even get a foid wife you need to jump through hundreds of hoops and pass countless shit tests and even then you are 100% replaceable and she has all the power.
You turn on kike TV and get brainwashed daily by fags who tell you that all men are rapists and pigs, whites are evil, being a tranny or homo is totally cool and dying for israel is based and honorable.
Your daughter will likely be a whore and your son an incel.

At every fucking step you make someone tries to exploit, use or abuse you. And then people say that we live in the best period in history. JFL.

A person from 100 or 200 years ago would rope instantly if he had to live 1 week in our world.

You live in a place that isn't yours and must pay some asshole a lot of money to live there.
You go to a job to make a random asshole richer who pockets a fat share and doesn't give you what you deserve.
And he doesn't even know that you exist and can fire you for the smallest mistake.
This has been the norm throughout human history.

Christopher Knight or Kaczynski maxxing is the way to go (without the bombing).

We need to unplug ourselves from this matrix we live in.

Oh wait, to even get a rewarding job you need to study for 5 years and pay 100k to some retarded jewish university.
You go home to your nagging foid wife who wasn't a virgin when you met her and had 20 partners before you and therefore can't emotionally bond with you.
Oh wait, to even get a foid wife you need to jump through hundreds of hoops and pass countless shit tests and even then you are 100% replaceable and she has all the power.
You turn on kike TV and get brainwashed daily by fags who tell you that all men are rapists and pigs, whites are evil, being a tranny or homo is totally cool and dying for israel is based and honorable.

At every fucking step you make someone tries to exploit, use or abuse you. And then people say that we live in the best period in history. JFL.

A person from 100 or 200 years ago would rope instantly if he had to live 1 week in our world.
kek i signed up just to make a post like this
life is a S C A M can't change my mind
soon i'm off the train i'm giving myself less than a year

I will take my revenge on god mark my words

Saint Ted tbh a truly great man his manifesto mogs every other piece of literature
you should read Ellul also based AF
Agricultural ruined the good life RIP
Hunter gatherer mog us so hard it's unbelievable

This tbh. But according to soyboys we live in the best area ever; yes, so good that the medicine can now give us a life for about 100 years while you cannot even use it and that becomes pain after a short while, life is nothing more than a biological existence, always worth preserving and prolongig, life quality itself is unimportant, just heighten the life span - no matter how dystopian the desperate attempts to prolong the suffering become.
Such a good life indeed that the suicide rates increase exponentially. Such a good life that mental illnesses spread like wildfire and school shootings are now a weekly occurence - it's the fault of the guns, isn't it? Yes, just ban the guns that have been around for hundreds of years to combat a phenomenon that arose with bullying and the total destruction of communities in the last few years. And always remember: The mental illness isn't a result of that shitty world, but a result of the wrong chemicals in your brain or the wrong microbes in your gut - or whatever the priests of the technocracy called scientists come up with next week. And don't forget to take your brain-altering chemicals if you get diagnosed with a mental illness to be a better molecular machine that can work itself to death for people it doesn't even know.
Yes, mock everybody for having nostalgia about a simpler world where you didn't have to make debts and debts just to get a mediocre job while living in a globalist shitpole/in a zoo without privacy dominated by the mass media and technocrats, r/lewronggeneration amirite? What's more empowering than going to a university to study worthless shit in the vain hope to a get a retarded job that you won't even enjoy after a few weeks.
And don't hate on concerns/technocrats despite them objectively worsening every problem, the true problem is the white middle class and the average business owner, because he is a capitalist pig, sabotage him to resist capitalism as the glorified pet of the concerns and to further their hegemony. All hail Amazon, all hail Twitter, all hail Netflix, all hail the wholesome Keanu Reeves chungus acterinos and Elon Musk - yes, worship billionairs as your idols/stars/friends while hating on your neighbor for having a few cents more than you. He is the problem that really limits your life quality and not everything else.
Yes, don't get children because of climate change in order preserve the planet for whatever other reason (I bet you like bees and shit), don't get children, but also don't indulge in hedonism which means basically having a shitty car or a flat a tiny bit bigger than a pond while having no reason to restrict yourself when nobody you know suffers any consequences.
Truly the last humans we see nowadays, not even capable of decadence on the verge of collapse, truly the lamest societal collapse we ever saw. Complete bugmen and a perfect post.

Last edited:
Saint Ted tbh a truly great man his manifesto mogs every other piece of literature
you should read Ellul also based AF
Agricultural ruined the good life RIP
Hunter gatherer mog us so hard it's unbelievable
Ted was ahead of his time. Society wanted to label him as mentally ill without reading his manifesto. Most of the FBI agents didn't even bother to read his manifesto and they simply concluded they he was some isolated nut. Everything he talked about has come to pass, and it's more relevant today than it was in 1995. I don't agree with the bombing though.

I know what you mean. Good luck finding anyone with decency and traditional values around, just seems like everyone fell off of grace, exerting so much degeneracy and blasphemy. Dude, I can smell unlawfulness sometimes when I get up and walk in a single asserted area at any given time in that area.

Last edited:
over for rent cucks

over for wage cucks

cucked blue pilled normie problems

cope, it's all about looks

who tf watches TV in 2021?

no kids for subhumans

Kaczynski maxxing is the way to go (with the bombing).
agree

amen

It wasn't. The past was cucked, but not THAT cucked. Peasants in the middle ages actually worked less than we do.
ngl whenever I come across papers that claim people in the past worked less they are always super selective with what they call "work". I remember I was reading a paper on how hunter-gatherers "worked less" and "had more leisure time" than modern humans but they counted anything that involved talking to other people casually as "leisure time and not work" since they were "enjoying it".

It wasn't. The past was cucked, but not THAT cucked. Peasants in the middle ages actually worked less than we do.
Because of daylight and the seasonal nature of agriculture work, but it was harder work than most people do now. And a lot of those peasants' "free time" was spent chopping firewood, fixing their house, grumbling into their porridge and maybe going to war every couple of years.

I dunno, I like my work and think my life is pretty easy and comfortable. It's just that women don't like my face, that's my only problem.

we are not aligned with this shit AND arent given the benefits some other fucks where given

cant play the gmae? dont play then . i myself should care a little bit more less.
This tbh. But according to soyboys we live in the best area ever; yes, so good that the medicine can now give us a life for about 100 years while you cannot even use it and that becomes pain after a short while, life is nothing more than a biological existence, always worth preserving and prolongig, life quality itself is unimportant, just heighten the life span - no matter how dystopian the desperate attempts to prolong the suffering become.
Such a good life indeed that the suicide rates increase exponentially. Such a good life that mental illnesses spread like wildfire and school shootings are now a weekly occurence - it's the fault of the guns, isn't it? Yes, just ban the guns that have been around for hundreds of years to combat a phenomenon that arose with bullying and the total destruction of communities in the last few years. And always remember: The mental illness isn't a result of that shitty world, but a result of the wrong chemicals in your brain or the wrong microbes in your gut - or whatever the priests of the technocracy called scientists come up with next week. And don't forget to take your brain-altering chemicals if you get diagnosed with a mental illness to be a better molecular machine that can work itself to death for people it doesn't even know.
Yes, mock everybody for having nostalgia about a simpler world where you didn't have to make debts and debts just to get a mediocre job while living in a globalist shitpole/in a zoo without privacy dominated by the mass media and technocrats, r/lewronggeneration amirite? What's more empowering than going to a university to study worthless shit in the vain hope to a get a retarded job that you won't even enjoy after a few weeks.
And don't hate on concerns/technocrats despite them objectively worsening every problem, the true problem is the white middle class and the average business owner, because he is a capitalist pig, sabotage him to resist capitalism as the glorified pet of the concerns and to further their hegemony. All hail Amazon, all hail Twitter, all hail Netflix, all hail the wholesome Keanu Reeves chungus acterinos and Elon Musk - yes, worship billionairs as your idols/stars/friends while hating on your neighbor for having a few cents more than you. He is the problem that really limits your life quality and not everything else.
Yes, don't get children because of climate change in order preserve the planet for whatever other reason (I bet you like bees and shit), don't get children, but also don't indulge in hedonism which means basically having a shitty car or a flat a tiny bit bigger than a pond while having no reason to restrict yourself when nobody you know suffers any consequences.
Truly the last humans we see nowadays, not even capable of decadence on the verge of collapse, truly the lamest societal collapse we ever saw. Complete bugmen and a perfect post.

ELIBRIUM IQ RESPONSE

Last edited:
Soyciety has never been such a fitting title more than ever !!!

at least i can get a gun an rope myself or get drugs and rope myself and so on

How so many people think that is normality is incomprehensible to me as well.

Highly likely. Sadly the west will probably not collapse from it in our lifetimes, it will get much worse before things sort themselves out some way or some other. I guess our best bet is fucking off to a non western country and seeing this hellhole crumble:feelsmusic:
i don't think this model can be reformed, the train is already rolling too fast. It will have to crash and burn

Last edited:
it will only get worse in this gynocentric society

You should try this:
It is even better than Saint Ted, imo

At least nowadays we can not be forced to go to war.

Quoting myself here as I stand corrected.

It's happening for Ukrainiancels, I suppose it can happen anywhere now.