Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We live in the age of dbdr clones

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240729 0037242

First thing in his description is a PayPal link. :lul:

First thing in his description is a PayPal link. :lul:
yikes, i hate these fagtubers trying to make money thinking they're the smartest motherfuckers in the world because someone sent them 10 dollars. all the sudden they're the next Mr beast.

yikes, i hate these fagtubers trying to make money thinking they're the smartest motherfuckers in the world because someone sent them 10 dollars. all the sudden they're the next Mr beast.
:lul:

It was bound to happen. I don't see the point in watching if it does not give a new perspective or just copies the style of others with the pure intent of profit.

And it's sometimes sexhavers pretending to be DBDR. Quite pathetic.

I sent then a quid

Dozens and dozens of bp yters, and yet the only 2 popular ones are rehab and dbdr who both voicemog everyone else. Voicepill wins again. Cant even make a cope channel if youre a voicecel

Even the same style of low effort thumbnails jfl

he probably isn't even an incel and just wants money

he probably isn't even an incel and just wants money
Most incels are like that. Most of them are selfish cunts who just wish everyday they were born chads so they could mog their fellow incels.

Most of them are selfish cunts who just wish everyday they were born chads so they could mog their fellow incels.
So you’re happy you were born incel? Nobody wants to be incel, it’s part of the whole “involuntary” thing JFL. And people want to be Chad so they can mog normies, not incels

It was bound to happen. I don't see the point in watching if it does not give a new perspective or just copies the style of others with the pure intent of profit.
It targets fakecels who just hopped onto the blackpill like a trend. That's what I've noticed with most of these dbdr clones. Read the comments and it becomes obvious the majority of viewers are just normal guys.

And it's sometimes sexhavers pretending to be DBDR. Quite pathetic.
Losermaxxing.

Dozens and dozens of bp yters, and yet the only 2 popular ones are rehab and dbdr who both voicemog everyone else. Voicepill wins again. Cant even make a cope channel if youre a voicecel
I agree. You need a good voice to be popular on YouTube. Voice is everything. It can make the difference when it comes to a joke being funny or not.

Even the same style of low effort thumbnails jfl
What's funny is that they'd be low effort for dbdr but the clones are so obsessed with mimicking his style they probably put effort into it.

The cringe in the thumbnail bruhhh