Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy We laugh at "virgin but not inkwell", but some on this forum practice another variant of it.

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
We all make fun and laugh at people like Hammy saying they are a "virgin but inkwell" because they're not "toxic" or they don't "hate women" when they haven't had sex/gotten laid.

But some excessive gatekeepers here pull a different type of "virgin but not inkwell." In that someone can be a kissless virgin but not incel because of their ethnicity (white or black), or because they have friends, or because they have talked to a woman before, or have hugged someone before, or because they're not 2/10, or because they're too young, or because they're a "mentalcel", or because they're too tall, etc.

A question for the excessive gatekeepers is why should we assume that these guys saying they're "virgin but not inkwell" are actually incels rather than just fakecels?

Have we verified that they're not white? or
Have we verified that they don't have friends (especially female friends)? or
Have we verified that they haven't talked to the opposite sex? or
Have we verified that they don't have autism or any other mental conditions that hold them back? or
Have we verified they're not facially deformed? or
Have we verified they have never hugged a woman? or
Have we verified their height? or
Have we verified their age?

If so I don't see how you can call them incels when we haven't yet verified their truecel status. After all, they could be a fakecel who's a "virgin but not incel."

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Ropemaxx @gymletethnicel

Last edited:
Gatekeeping is the stupidest cope of them all. Any ACTUAL FAKECEL will laugh and remain on the forum while any incel who meets any one of these arbitrary "fakecel traits" will just get pissed off.

Funny how many of the gatekeepers keep posting the sub8 and "it's over for everyone but chad these days!" hyperbole cope but would absolutely blast every 7/10, 6/10 and even 5/10 posting here, jfl.

Funny how many of the gatekeepers keep posting the sub8 and "it's over for everyone but chad these days!" hyperbole cope but would absolutely blast every 7/10, 6/10 and even 5/10 posting here, jfl.
If they were a chadlite then I don't think they should be on here. But if they're a normie it's fine.

If @Weed was unbanned, he would be posting Hammy pictures right now. :feelsbadman:

I don’t really care who’s here as long as you’re blackpilled and under chadlite tbh

Gatekeeping is good though, lest we get run over by fakecels who only want to make a profit

My thoughts exactly. But honestly if you are above 5/10 in looks you shouldn't even be here.

Gatekeeping is good though, lest we get run over by fakecels who only want to make a profit
There's a difference between excessive gatekeeping and gatekeeping. Saying someone can't be incel because of their race or because they have friends is retarded.

A lot of times those types of gatekeepers just end up insulting people who are kissless virgins and making people mad.

Last edited:
I'll make a thread about this but using "fakecel" is a stupid insult tbh and it's a compliment.

I.E "You have female friends? Fakecel!" Lol you're saying he gets laid, mogs u.

It should be "You have female friends? That's cucked to oblivion and they're using you"

If I was called a fakecel I'd take it as a compliment tbh, why see it as an insult? You're literally saying I'm having sex and that I'm good looking to you.

"You're chad!" Ok bro thanks for le compliment

But some excessive gatekeepers here pull a different type of "virgin but not inkwell." In that someone can be a kissless virgin but not incel because of their ethnicity (white or black), because they have friends, because they have talked to a woman before, have hugged someone before, because they're not 2/10, because they're too young, because they're a "mentalcel", because they're too tall, etc.
you get called a fakecel if you have gotten one or two matches on tinder lmao, matches don't mean sex. It means you might not be a truecel since you don't look repulsive, but you're still a incel if you are a virgin. Outliers aside too, it rarely happens

My thoughts exactly. But honestly if you are above 5/10 in looks you shouldn't even be here.

If you above 5/10 and posting here you’re just a retard that needs to go outside and slay

I'll make a thread about this but using "fakecel" is a stupid insult tbh and it's a compliment.

I.E "You have female friends? Fakecel!" Lol you're saying he gets laid, mogs u.

It should be "You have female friends? That's cucked to oblivion and they're using you"

If I was called a fakecel I'd take it as a compliment tbh, why see it as an insult? You're literally saying I'm having sex and that I'm good looking to you.

"You're chad!" Ok bro thanks for le compliment
It should be an insult because we are a community of incels and being a normie means you are not with us

I said it and I'll keep saying it:gatekeeping is absolutely retarded

This tbh. I think 5s 6s and 7s could be incel too depending on their place in spectrum tho.

If @Weed was unbanned, he would be posting Hammy pictures right now. :feelsbadman:
Coincidentally, now that Weed was banned, pictures of Hamlossus have started appearing on other forums.

Yeah exactly, I hate it when average guys on here complain about "muh gatekeeping". Without any gatekeeping you will get the biggest of fakecels on here bragging about kissing foids and having sex while complaining about inceldom. I just want this incel forum to be filled with incels, not normies with dry spells or total fakecels who are only here because they hate women.
Exactly brocel, fakecels get out!

Yeah exactly, I hate it when average guys on here complain about "muh gatekeeping". Without any gatekeeping you will get the biggest of fakecels on here bragging about kissing foids and having sex while complaining about inceldom. I just want this incel forum to be filled with incels, not normies with dry spells or total fakecels who are only here because they hate women.
Exactly brocel, fakecels get out!
There are former all but confirmed sexhavers who still browse this forum and post daily, but you're obsessed over nonsense like "if women haven't murdered you you're not an incel."

Jfl you think you would go after those people instead of making up retarded metrics that end up insulting the ACTUAL KISSLESS VIRGINS on this site.

But I guess they're popular so they get a pass. Even in this thread someone is calling for one to be unbanned.

There are former all but confirmed sexhavers who still browse this forum and post daily, but you're obsessed over nonsense like "if women haven't murdered you you're not an incel."

Jfl you think you would go after those people instead of making up retarded metrics that end up insulting the ACTUAL KISSLESS VIRGINS on this site.

But I guess they're popular so they get a pass. Even in this thread someone is calling for one to be unbanned.
Everything you mentioned in your top post is signs of a guy being a fakecel, some of them might not be a fakecel but one thing leads to another, being white, tall, good looking, having friends and other things all lead to you being a fakecel

If they were a chadlite then I don't think they should be on here. But if they're a normie it's fine.
This fucking forum needs some recruiting, even if there are fakecels (under chadlite) around here most of them won't brag to not get banned but they will be blackpilled everyday by lurking on this site.

Everything you mentioned in your top post is signs of a guy being a fakecel, some of them might not be a fakecel but one thing leads to another, being white, tall, good looking, having friends and other things all lead to you being a fakecel
Those things I mentioned are all mutually exclusively. People here gatekeep on ONE FACTOR. I'm not talking about people who are tall, white, and not ugly. I'm talking about people trying to gatekeep just because someone is white or just because someone is tall.

There are literally users here who say you can't be incel if you're white.

Last edited:
I'm more concerned with sexhavers on this forum than anything else and obviously "if women haven't tried murdering you, you're a fakecel" should not be taken literally. You are a massive autist if you think I implied that if women don't pull assassination attempts, you're a fakecel. I don't know why you take it out against me for wanting this forum to be filled with kissless virgins instead of sexhavers. Why don't you take it out on the people who say that you can kiss, passionately kiss, foids and still be incel?
Obviously it's hyperbole, but you pull similar stuff like it.

Gatekeeping will always exist

Never said that whites can't be incel, and if I did then it was in off-topic as banter. But I have always said that race is very important and a 6/10 white guy will always mog a 8/10 curry, arab or ricecel.
8/10 curry, arab or ricecel.

In all seriousness this "ricecel" is not mogged by a 6/10 white guy at least among his own women.

Last edited:
Just wait for my video, being white is a major plus in SMV.
We're in the west dude and like 90% of the women you're competing for are white. It's almost more so of a requirement rather than a thing that automatically gets you laid. Not that most ethnics or every ethnic is incel, but they will definitely experience much more difficulty because most of their interactions throughout their lives will be with white women and OLD is a bust for many men.

I've looked at studies deeper that when controlling for external factors ethnic women still are more likely to choose their own race. I'll make a thread one time.

There was literally a Tinder experiment done where foids were asked whether they would prefer a 6/10 white guy or 8/10 Asian. Not a single foid would prefer the Asian guy. Literally irrelevant whether you are in the West or not, whites have the highest SMV everywhere, including in their home countries.
View attachment 241887View attachment 241888View attachment 241889View attachment 241892
Whites are also better looking on average. But an 8/10 Asian does not get mogged by a 6/10 white because of his skin color unless you're grading them on a different scale because of their ethnicity.

Who is the korean nooodle lustfully looking at in the photo? Not the white norman.

Chang lives a far better life among his own people than a white normie does among his own people. Not disputable.

The fact that you called 8/10 ethnics "cels" tells me you identify more with people that are ethnics than actual incels. Which is ironic considering your prior copypasta that people paste around a lot.

Last edited:
This fucking forum needs some recruiting, even if there are fakecels (under chadlite) around here most of them won't brag to not get banned but they will be blackpilled everyday by lurking on this site.
Normies don’t get blackpilled jfl
We all make fun and laugh at people like Hammy saying they are a "virgin but inkwell" because they're not "toxic" or they don't "hate women" when they haven't had sex/gotten laid.
No, we don’t make fun of them for that. We make fun of them because incel means involuntarily celibate which means he’s included if he wants to be or not. OP must be sniffing that bluepill

Last edited:
Gatekeeping is the stupidest cope of them all. Any ACTUAL FAKECEL will laugh and remain on the forum while any incel who meets any one of these arbitrary "fakecel traits" will just get pissed off.
Yeah bro all the fakecels here choose to be virgin incels posting on this forum rather than getting laid.

Also the majority of people advocating for “sub8” law are normies. Sub8 law isn’t real folks if you think a literal 7 or 6 isn’t going to have at least a single gf you’re coping harder than most normies.

That's not a very scientific approach and the Asians you'll find on places like that are some of the most self-hating and hypergamous you'll find anywhere.

It would be more meaningful to run a Tinder experiment with a 8/10 Asian to a 6/10 white even though most of the women on Tinder will be white. And if it's in SEA then they are looking for money/are hookers.

Yeah bro all the fakecels here choose to be virgin incels posting on this forum rather than getting laid.
the fakecels don't remain virgins, they have actual sex, and post here and LARP as sexless incels for entertainment. The actual incels who can say, have a conversation with a foid but can't get physical intimacy, are the ones under attack

Good job noticing the contradiction.

Socratic Dialectic IQ

Also the majority of people advocating for “sub8” law are normies. Sub8 law isn’t real folks if you think a literal 7 or 6 isn’t going to have at least a single gf you’re coping harder than most normies.
That's not what sub 8 refers to.

It doesnt matter if you have a few desirable traits, you're still an incel.

You can be white, blonde, blue eyed and still be an incel due to being bald, chinless, short, and tiny lipped.

Then what does it refer to?
Women aren't attracted to anything under an 8.

If you're a 7 or a 6 you can get a gf but she will hate you deep down and be repulsed by you for being too unattractive for female standards, and is usually just in it for the validation you'd provide.

there is a rule against bragging. That's basically the only gatekeeping that actually does exist. All the other "gatekeeping" is just threads that do nothing.

I said it and I'll keep saying it:gatekeeping is absolutely retarded

And highly hypocritical. We can't complain about how normies blame us for our problems, assume things about us, judge us by our looks, try to silence us from speaking about our experiences, etc, then turn right around and do all of that same shit to each other. It's like listening to lawyers give lectures about why lying is wrong.

But some excessive gatekeepers here pull a different type of "virgin but not inkwell." In that someone can be a kissless virgin but not incel because of their ethnicity (white or black), or because they have friends, or because they have talked to a woman before, or have hugged someone before, or because they're not 2/10, or because they're too young, or because they're a "mentalcel", or because they're too tall, etc.

A question for the excessive gatekeepers is why should we assume that these guys saying they're "virgin but not inkwell" are actually incels rather than just fakecels?

Have we verified that they're not white? or
Have we verified that they don't have friends (especially female friends)? or
Have we verified that they haven't talked to the opposite sex? or
Have we verified that they don't have autism or any other mental conditions that hold them back? or
Have we verified they're not facially deformed? or
Have we verified they have never hugged a woman? or
Have we verified their height? or
Have we verified their age?

If so I don't see how you can call them incels when we haven't yet verified their truecel status. After all, they could be a fakecel who's a "virgin but not incel."

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Ropemaxx @gymletethnicel

Thought you were going to go with the most obvious variant

"Virgin, but I'm not a cuck that "pays women to exist", free sex or nothing"

Those who are against gatekeeping are those who fit the criteria to be kept away from the gate in the first place

Last edited:
You're the biggest hypocrite here, your recent post about "betabux is an incel" is the PERFECT example of this.
Fucking lowIQ retard, fuck off with your stupidity. Guys like you are a shitstain to this forum.

You're the biggest hypocrite here, your recent post about "betabux is an incel" is the PERFECT example of this.
Fucking lowIQ retard, fuck off with your stupidity. Guys like you are a shitstain to this forum.
paying for sex isn't incel?