Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘We just want you stop saying referring to women as ‘females’, it’s not hard.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘All we ask is men stop using the term females and they make it a big deal’.

As an non-simp, this isn’t a simple thing for me to stop doing since I feel I would be supporting the femnazis by doing what they want me to do so I refuse to stop using the term female, in fact, I will continue to use to the term ‘female’ and ‘females’ forever just because I’m not gonna let femnazis tell me what to do and as a middle finger to femnazis plus it’s just a word anyway.

"Female" is not a derogatory term and it's convenient because it does not imply anything about age or overall maturity. I personally like it.

Also, I absolutely wouldn't mind being called "a male", so I don't see the problem.

Last edited:
Females foids femorrhoids femons femasites toilets

foid sounds better

"Female" is not a derogatory term and it's convenient because it does not imply anything about age or overall maturity. I personally like it.

Also, I absolutely wouldn't mind being called "a male", so I don't see the problem.
Did you call me male?! Ewww... I definitely get an incel vibe from you! I'm gonna post this on inceltears real quick. brb

What about toilet then

full
Meanwhile men don't care about being called male

They're angry because feMale

Foids, holes and toilets work for me.