Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We judge by superficial standards the more people do it to us... because we want to be on top of the tyranny ladder, as we are an egotistical species.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Our biggest desire of humanity is to convey abundance for our own power, we do not want to follow any conviction unless it gives us tyranny value in all reality.
I think many of us are initially good people in some ways, and just want to socialize.
But then the hierarchy comes in and destroys the notions of everyone being equally valued.
We follow the value system that repels dangers, and creates a sense of self preservation.
The most permeating issue with mankind is the fear which compels us to act snooty, uncaring, unfaithful to eachother when rejection/ qualitification games begin.

Eventually in life we end up not caring about being loving, innocent ot others because down the line cynicism, disappointment, pain begin to unfold within us. And htat is what will make us care more about looking a part of the power scale than to distribute niceness/ love/ communality.
Humanity has the urge to become part and parcel of the powerufl when we know mankidn esteems it more htan good character. That's just inevitable, adaption, revenge.

I think somewhere we become pure in our evolution when we grasp that mankind's souls have value.
At least empathetic people do.
But it eventually gets lost, and goes away.
If we were really noble we wouldn't become snootier. We just wouldn't become a part of it.
We share prejudice, and treat other people like shit the more treat us like shit.

tldr; people are good initiailly. But it's human nature to want to have shit in control, and in dominance. And so we end up become snooty like others who make us feel low. It's a revenging response.

High IQ post. Surprised nobody else replied to this post.

You aren't born evil, the world turns you into a monster.

Everyone feels the need to be superior to somebody

High IQ post. Surprised nobody else replied to this post.

You aren't born evil, the world turns you into a monster.
We are born with this desire in us to want to be on top of the system.
Systems mold us into evil.
BUT it is our own primality which makes us want to be on top/ prominent.
We are all trying to be prominent. But when a system becomes highly competitive/ exposing insecurities, then our vain desire to be prominent (which needs to always be in secure balance) causes us to bitterly lash out and try to be tyrannistic. This is the western world in a nutshell. It's just that foids have gained the higher power from humanitarian havening more than men. So in order to get pussy, or be accepted and have prominence most of us have to be leftist.
But it's essentially/ fundamentally hilarious when people are being prominence desirers yet they are all personally defying everything that ideologically helps them be prominent.

Primality is the true course controller of mankind.
Not others/ ideology.
Evil isn't what I'd say. Prominence concerned, seeking, is however what I would say. And how we lash out when it is threatened... especially when it is the 1st world culture to threaten it, and make peopel look ifnerior .WHich ehlps hte eocnomy because it forces people to buy more/ seek more.

And no one replied to this post because the average IQ here is the average IQ.

High IQ. It is not enough just to feel good about oneself, we must feel superior in contrast to someone else in order for this feeling of goodness to feel genuine. Human nature disgusts me, my own included.

High IQ. It is not enough just to feel good about oneself, we must feel superior in contrast to someone else in order for this feeling of goodness to feel genuine. Human nature disgusts me, my own included.
This is the main reason why superficiality/ vanity is so permeating. As soon as one feels inferior then we keep the cycle spinning with ourselves as a conduit for putting down others.

Human nature
It seems to me like a lot of media is also catering to this, so I wonder if it's truly human nature or if we are trained to be this way.

if it is human nature: what do you gain by reinforcing this behavior? just for profit?

are we really damned for individualism or could we cooperate on a higher level? idk

It seems to me like a lot of media is also catering to this, so I wonder if it's truly human nature or if we are trained to be this way.

if it is human nature: what do you gain by reinforcing this behavior? just for profit?

are we really damned for individualism or could we cooperate on a higher level? idk
Nothing is more enforced than our nature/ biology.
Society just finds a way to trick our biology into certain things.
But this is our nature. To always want to be on top when scarcity/ loserville is on our horizon.
Our want to be prominent will push us to try to react in ways that will sacrifice niceness for the abundant life we are comfortable with wanting.
It's why as soon as a hot girl is taken from the nerdy girl lunch table, then other nerdy girls begin to become superficial/ snooty as well as soon as they see what the nerdy girl had for being pretty. Which creates overly obnoxious fat girls.
It wasn't society that did this. There isn't anything exclusive about the west in this dynamic really. It just happened.
We should be able to cooperate on a higher level but people want the primal pleasures and not the noble accomplishments.