Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "We incels shouldn't have children so we don't spread our shitty genes"

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Why do cuckcels say shit like this?

If I ever get a foid Im having 3+ kids, because its my life.
As far as giving children bad genes goes, well i apparently dont have bad genes if i could get laid.
And do you know how random offspring genetics is? yes generally if parents are tall and attractive the children will be too, but normie parents can have incel or chad children. chad parents can have incel children. and even some incel parents can have chad children.

Don't be surprised when your son becomes depressed or goes ER starting with you.

Never understood when fakecels say shit like this, if you are weighing up the option of having kids you aren't an incel.

Never understood when fakecels say shit like this, if you are weighing up the option of having kids you aren't an incel.
People can betabuxx, find a shit tier ethnic foid, or rent a womb. It's not impossible for incels to have kids, but the problem is that the kids will usually have it worse than them.

People can betabuxx, find a shit tier ethnic foid, or rent a womb. It's not impossible for incels to have kids, but the problem is that the kids will usually have it worse than them.
lowtiernormies.is

cuckcels dont want us to have kids because they just want us to die off(like the rest of non-chad men). its basically a low-level eugenics plan