Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We incels are the noblest of the nobles

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
The spiritual haughtiness and nausea of every man who has suffered profoundly - it almost determines the order of rank how profoundly human beings can suffer - his shuddering certainty, which permeates and colors him, through and through, that by virtue of his suffering he knows more than the cleverest and wisest could possibly know, and that he knows his way and has once been "at borne" in many distant, terrifying worlds of which "you know nothing" - this spiritual and silent haughtiness of the sufferer, this pride of the elect of knowledge, of the "initiated" of the almost sacrificed, finds all kinds of disguises necessary to protect itself against contact with obtrusive and pitying hands and altogether against everything that is not its equal in suffering. Profound suffering makes noble; it separates.
Quote by Nietzsche in Beyond Good and Evil, section 270.

We, sirs, are noble :feelsjuice:

This also explains why we dislike who's less truecel than us

Last edited:
bask in my toxic fake greatness for i am a work of fiction :feelsmage: pew pew bitch. you all larping too hard broz. sht not that srs outgere. most of this site is fake including me:feelsclown:

incels have beautiful souls