Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media We hit the big time boys

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
★★★★★
916AA23F C615 4ACF B53F ED0F1C95C67D
12E2C9BF BB65 4AD7 8EA7 712ADC1904CC

If anyone wants to put on a show and statusmaxx the time is now

Fuck off bluepillers, have you anything else to do with your life

this a new record? how much did this site have after AM

already beaten, there's no brakes on this train

my statusmaxx: blow my dick, normies

this a new record? how much did this site have after AM
I wouldn’t know, I only started lurking in June 2018 and didn’t pay attention to such things until I seriously considered joining

jfl at the state of bluepilled normies

More than 5500 now, I think this site is coming to its last days tbh

Suck my dick lolis

More than 5500 now, I think this site is coming to its last days tbh
Sad how we have nothing to do with it too. Yet I’ve been looking around, and we are somehow being pinned with all the blame. Jfl

kek and I thought hitting 2000 was a lot

Wow. the next actual happening it's gonna be like 10k

At least the server can take the load like a slayer.

Leave us alone cuckies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And how many of them cute adorable lolis of culture?.. :<

I can't believe that this is happening. I wonder how many of these bluepillers are bots tbh.

these ppl who are so interested in incels act like they first went on the internet yesterday

kek and I thought hitting 2000 was a lot
Seriously the events have been stacking up. First the St.Manlet video, then the BBC documentary, now the beheading. This has been a wild ride

Literally over half of them are on the beheading thread

They better screenshot me for next documentary

Normies should get a life instead.

Now we got more unneeded attention from BBC, thanks faggots!

Seriously the events have been stacking up. First the St.Manlet video, then the BBC documentary, now the beheading. This has been a wild ride
Let's not forget about the Belle Delphine bathwater hype as well.

Let's not forget about the Belle Delphine bathwater hype as well.
I never paid much attention to threads regarding her how many guests did that net us

I never paid much attention to threads regarding her how many guests did that net us
Around 1500 believe it or not. I have no idea why these things happening always brings so many guests to the forum, but whatever we're gaining lots of notoriety though.

Around 1500 believe it or not. I have no idea why these things happening always brings so many guests to the forum, but whatever we're gaining lots of notoriety though.
Honestly the numbers don’t do anything for us as individuals, they’re just nice to look at. Let’s just hope we don’t get shut down in the near future or worse, see an influx of infiltrators and edgy failed normies

I bope for new good quality members.
I found this forum bec. of based shamans videos.

Honestly the numbers don’t do anything for us as individuals, they’re just nice to look at. Let’s just hope we don’t get shut down in the near future or worse, see an influx of infiltrators and edgy failed normies
I think a shutdown is inevitable, if the Alt Right was shutdown by their host, due to pressure, I won't be surprised if the same happened to this forum as well.

I think a shutdown is inevitable, if the Alt Right was shutdown by their host, due to pressure, I won't be surprised if the same happened to this forum as well.
How much time left do you think this place has