Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We have every right to be mad at god

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Don't ever let normies try and gaslight you into believing that this is all your fault. If god created us, then he also knew how our life would go, and how things would turn out for us. He is the creator of the blackpill because he is the one who designed foids to be this way. He could have made it to where everyone gets "love" regardless of looks, but instead we have to suffer, while scum fuck chad is born into life and handed everything.

God has favorites, this is why Cain slew Abel because he was jealous that god favored his brother over himself. :feelsthink::bigbrain:

It is okay to feel upset and disappointed that things didn't go as you had hoped. All we can do is pray that when this is all over we can leave this suffering behind, and hopefully go to a better place.

If god truly loved us, He wouldnt make us uglee

god is a troll

Society is the main thing that is causing us to suffer, not God

How can you hate something you do not believe in?

God doesn't fucking exist. If he does, he's the most sadistic being to have ever existed, in our perception of existence at least.

I want to be God.

God even made his own son 5'5, just to remind lil bro he aint above god :feelsrope:

And then he put him on a cross to suffer horribly. We are in hell boyos.
brootal, maybe sub 5s can be treated like chads in hell :feelsaww: like the uglier you are the sexier you are and get all da demon babes

brootal, maybe sub 5s can be treated like chads in hell :feelsaww: like the uglier you are the sexier you are and get all da demon babes
Nah, hell is not a place of pleasure. If we go there it's to suffer greatly.

Chad is given an easy life and never has any reason to sin, so god blesses him in heaven

Meanwhile god gives you garbage genetics, which leads to you getting treated terribly (because god literally invented the blackpill when he designed the human brain), which leads to you having hate in your heart (god deliberately designed humans to feel hate after being wronged) and so once you die god will say "sorry sweaty, you have hate in your heart, i cant let you into heaven, now suffer for eternity"

We never had a choice, god set us up for failure. There was never a timeline where we would get treated well by society and enter heaven

Christianity copers will say "BUT BUT LE DEVIL CORRUPTED HOOMANITY" okay even if he did, the all powerful all loving god just sat there and watched and did nothing to stop it, proving hes not all loving.

In God's house there is nowhere to spit but his face.

What I also don't understand is that these normies get mad when we feel this way, as if to say it is our own choice.

Do you think I want to feel this way towards our creator? I used to have great love and admiration for him, but life has become so unbearable that it's almost impossible to feel this way anymore.

If I'm lucky every once and awhile I can sit back and enjoy myself, and feel deep gratitude. But most of the time I am in deep pain and suffering.

Last edited:
even if u are mad at God it's like an ant screaming at a man. it's sorta silly and pointless.

Brutal Noreplypill

even if u are mad at God it's like an ant screaming at a man. it's sorta silly and pointless.
Deeply true :lul::lul:

But you also have to remember that ants are strong creatures within the realm of insects. They can lift things that are way beyond their weight :chad::chad:

If god truly loved us, He wouldnt make us uglee
Brutal Noreplypill

Don't ever let normies try and gaslight you into believing that this is all your fault. If god created us, then he also knew how our life would go, and how things would turn out for us. He is the creator of the blackpill because he is the one who designed foids to be this way. He could have made it to where everyone gets "love" regardless of looks, but instead we have to suffer, while scum fuck chad is born into life and handed everything.

God has favorites, this is why Cain slew Abel because he was jealous that god favored his brother over himself. :feelsthink::bigbrain:

It is okay to feel upset and disappointed that things didn't go as you had hoped. All we can do is pray that when this is all over we can leave this suffering behind, and hopefully go to a better place.
Christcucks always fail to come up with a justification for our Inceldom. God is all knowing, but he doesn't do shit to help us. God is a piece of shit, he ignores our suffering

I wish I was kurt cobain tbh :cryfeels:

did u hear about his fat girl story? he was one of us before the fame and even after imo
That's why he's so relatable. He understood the struggle and pain of being unloved. Plus his takes on religion and philosophy were based, and I like how he hated all the popular nomie faggots who flocked to his music kek

Towards the end I believe he was slowly turning blackpilled. 'You know you're right' is such a cold and great middle finger to courtney lol

I agree, and I often feel very frustrated for how things are. I often curse god out (don’t know whether he exists or not), and it feels good.

Our own existence is for his amusement :fuk:
Pretty much yeah — if Christians are correct for example then he was all powerful and all knowing and easily could’ve made the earth/people whatever anything he wished. We very clearly were made in the way he wanted rather than the way that would make us harmonious and happy. And don’t even get me started on that original sin bullshit and the garden of Eden. God knew exactly what would happen and they were lied to in the story — were explicitly told they did not really understand good and evil before eating the fruit. Cursing them and their children and their children’s children is like a child eating a cookie from the cookie jar when you told them not to and then reacting by chopping off their leg — it’s extreme and ridiculous and utterly petty. The Christian God is a worse monster than any human in history — think about how many people are suffering eternally in hell for the “crime” of not believing he’s real. Think about the great flood — when a man commits genocide we call him a monster. When god does it we make excuses for him and say “well he must’ve had a good reason”. If God(s) is real then the Epicurus Trilemma is relevant:

That said, religion is a fantastic cope if you can buy into it — I miss it unironically most days and I regret digging to deep into the beliefs I was raised as. I was happier before unquestionably and now I have to cope with my looming death in a way I didn’t before. It was comfy while it lasted.

Last edited:
Pretty much yeah — if Christians are correct for example then he was all powerful and all knowing and easily could’ve made the earth/people whatever anything he wished. We very clearly were made in the way he wanted rather than the way that would make us harmonious and happy. And don’t even get me started on that original sin bullshit and the garden of Eden. God knew exactly what would happen and they were lied to in the story — were explicitly told they did not really understand good and evil before eating the fruit. Cursing them and their children and their children’s children is like a child eating a cookie from the cookie jar when you told them not to and then reacting by chopping off their leg — it’s extreme and ridiculous and utterly petty. The Christian God is a worse monster than any human in history — think about how many people are suffering eternally in hell for the “crime” of not believing he’s real. Think about the great flood — when a man commits genocide we call him a monster. When god does it we make excuses for him and say “well he must’ve had a good reason”. If God(s) is real then the Epicurus Trilemma is relevant:
View attachment 1219346
This is why I have trouble sleeping at night. We were born from an evil creator, and when it is all over we will suffer a fate worse then death. Beyond cruel in all endeavors.

Drinking again tonight :feelsrope: