Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story We had to discuss love in class... Long story short everyone knows about my inceldom.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
I know the story looks fake but it's real af.

Context first. My class is like 10 foids and 3 males. We were bored in the class and we completed the subject, so our teacher let us discuss. And I was the speaker, everyone asked me questions about my thoughts about love.

When the topic came, I said looks are the first thing that matters when choosing a partner, both in men amd women. I also started to talk about other theories as well. And one said: This is why you're single. Everyone opposed me and some called me stupid.

Be bluepilled in public.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Brutal. I’d have probably been exposed if I was in that scenario too

Never try to blackpill normies bro, they'd never understand.

Just use personality theory

Context first. My class is like 10 foids and 3 males. We were bored in the class and we completed the subject, so our teacher let us discuss. And I was the speaker, everyone asked me questions about my thoughts about love.

When the topic came, I said looks are the first thing that matters when choosing a partner, both in men amd women. I also started to talk about other theories as well. And one said: This is why you're single. Everyone opposed me and some called me stupid.

honestly if you are truecel it does not matter what you say in public. say everything right and watch people treat you like dogshit. if you are forced to speak you may as well be so repugnant when you open your mouth that nobody bothers to try and poke the incel ever again

I wouldve detonated the C4 i have strapped to me at all times

Bunch of foids, of course they are going to deny it.

Personality! Personality is what matters the most! Who are you, incel?

honestly if you are truecel it does not matter what you say in public. say everything right and watch people treat you like dogshit. if you are forced to speak you may as well be so repugnant when you open your mouth that nobody bothers to try and poke the incel ever again
Facts. If people can't find a reason to hate they will make one up. Being a truecel is being on the battlefield. The only other winning move is to slip under the radar and ride out any BS situations like the one OP was in.

I really feel like RULE #1 that should be pinned at the top of this forum is:
"Do not try to black pill normies males, men have to be black pilled through personal experience and/or personal observations".

There's no point in trying to black pill women period because they aren't going to stop doing what they do regardless.

You can't just tell someone that the matrix they've been living in their entire life isn't real, and just expect them to calmly listen. It will automatically invoke feelings of anger because they've built their entire lives around a ruleset and you are basically telling them that they wasted years of their life and that everyone around them that they thought cared about them was lying.

You don't need to say anything to let people that you're single. Just by looking at you they know that nobody wants you :feelsugh:

Ever heard about LARPING????

You learned an important lesson didn't you OP? Like another poster said, never try to go against the normie narrative in public. You have to explain to them so much before you even begin to explain your main point, they just dont get it

S0GpGXA

Incel rule: Do not try to blackpill normies

are you fucking retarded?

This is why you're single
JFL they got you good. did you have any good comebacks or did you cuck or what did you do?

What a stupid thing to learn about.