Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We had an assembly at school today about feminism

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
It was mandatory so we all had to go. It was about 30 minutes long run by a couple of butt ugly community college cunts and I was cringing and sperging the entire time. The seniors sat in the front section of the auditorium so i couldn't just fuck around on my phone or listen to music or anything. When they started talking about the injustices that openly sexually actively women face in society, I almost burst out laughing. What a fucking joke. They can brainwash all the cunts and cucks at my school but it won't work on me.

You should have announced you're a meninist during that meeting.

You should have announced you're a meninist during that meeting.
No way I could do that in front of the entire school. I'd have a panic attack and look like an autist

I'm happy i finished high school a long time ago. Sounds like hell these days.

Should have shouted #MeToo

You should have shouted "feminism is bullshit" and just shut up instantly:feelsgah:

You should have shouted "feminism is bullshit" and just shut up instantly:feelsgah:
I was hoping some brave low inhib truecel would take a stand. Would have made worldstar probably

I was hoping some brave low inhib truecel would take a stand. Would have made worldstar probably
I could do something like that but then again I'm stressed af in public. Some day I'll turn all this fEaR into something useful.

He would be slaughtered by white knights and angry cucks.

What's your country ?

Did you know about it before today? If so you should have screwed with them by messing with some of the stuff.

I could do something like that but then again I'm stressed af in public. Some day I'll turn all this fEaR into something useful.
Yes, bE bRavecel.

US.

No, we just knew there was gonna be assembly today

Northern America is the only place on Earth where this kind of events takes place. Normally, in most 1st world countries, teachers are entitled to political neutrality ...

We need to revoke feminism, free all sub 6 males from the brainwashing of the Jew

jesus that sounds hellish. I can't imagine having such an assembley back in the late 2000's when I was in HS, it really does seem like feminism has been kicked up a few gears since then.

Could've ruined the whole meeting by saying, "rape culture and the gap were myths made up by man-hating dykes." If t was the last days of school, I would have.

Wish I was there. I have many regrets from high school, but at least holding back isn't one of them. I live in bum-fuck nowhere, so my school didn't give a fuck about feminism, but we did have plenty of assembly about "bullying". I didn't let the fuckers get away with a single one without calling them out on there bullshit. Unfortunately, normies never get the point.

MUH PAITRIARCIE

so this is what they are teaching the youth now???

what a fucking joke. modern feminism exists only to help create the 80/20 rule.

Should've shouted that it's cancer and walk out.

Only assemblies I ever had were about a hometown hero or avoiding drugs/drunk driving. One of the speakers basically made drinking look appealing, he was still popular and got good grades. What was the downside, a little depression? Guess it helped that he looked like Kevin Costner.

So glad I didn't have that when I was in school

they can't even let us young guys form our own opinions. they have to try and brainwash us a soon as they can

wow, the indoctrination starts early now.

Fuck dude my uni had a whole "teach you not to rape" spiel at the beginning of my freshman year. The indoctrination is real

LOL I remember my during my orientation in college we had to attend this workshop about consent, it was LOL worthy, as if Im ever going to need to know about consent

Wish I was there. I have many regrets from high school, but at least holding back isn't one of them. I live in bum-fuck nowhere, so my school didn't give a fuck about feminism, but we did have plenty of assembly about "bullying". I didn't let the fuckers get away with a single one without calling them out on there bullshit. Unfortunately, normies never get the point.

You actually stood up and called people out in front of the whole place?

You actually stood up and called people out in front of the whole place?
Yeah. My graduating class was <100, and the school I went to before that wasn't much bigger. I guess it would have been a bigger deal at a larger school. Regardless, it felt good. Didn't get me any friends, but shit like that will make some think better off you. Thats why I was pretty chill with the rednecks. Most people where surprised that the rednecks had anything to do with me. After all, I would have been voted most likely to shoot up the school. They felt the same way I did. They just weren't angry enough to say it, and had something to lose. The friendless creep doesn't have anything to lose.

This is what happens when you get pumped and dumped by chad.

Imagine brainwashing incels about how opressed foids are while living life on tutorial mode. I wish i could live such a deluded life.

So this is what girls are being taught in schools, they encourage them to become sluts and that being a slut is perfectly acceptable. So that the few girls (1%) who do have some morals are being forced into that lifestyle too.

Care to share exactly what they think these "injustices" are?

Care to share exactly what they think these "injustices" are?
mostly talking about how they were body shamed by society for being an obvious slut and how men need to start respecting women's sexuality and all that cringeworthy garbage