Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We got scammed out of $300 because of my subhumanity

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I was 16 or 17 years old at that time ngl. I had a very severe acne, like completely over, even when I went on acne.org forum nobody had it as subhuman as I did just holy fuck, and it caused me huge anxiety and panic attacks and shit, skipped a lot of college, just fucked over my life more than it should've been fucked over. Anyways, that's how my mom got scammed out of $300. Basically our prev neighbour recommended some private dermatologist that he knew and and he had acne too. Anyways we went to this granny's house, I am too high/lazy to write a dialogue but tl;dr she sold us 2 creams for $300. I can't believe my mom paid for this shit fuckin $300. 1 year later or so I went into a clinic, got referred to a dermatologist, had to wait a bit but fuck who cares maybe and it wasnt that long I think, my memory is poo. She looked sad af when she was looking at my face :feelskek: but tbh she was sweet ngl(dermatologist), so I took accutane for 6 months, and now in 2019 I don't give a single fuck about 1 or 3 spots that come up very rarely, legit 0 fucks given about acne now although my skin is still bad and needs skin laser surgery ded srs, I've got wrinkles and cancerous looking small spot looking shit on my forehead that just seems like a part of my face now(just wtf) ded srs but fuck lmfao $300

does anyone have the official video?

does anyone have the official video?
Same question
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Same tbh.My skin used to be subhuman now it's just bad and I'm somewhat happy with that.

>getting scammed by a "natural healer"
:feelsahh: bro...

I probably got scammed for way more than $300 for all the anti-acne shit that didn't work like Oxy, Clean&Clear and similar aboveboard stuff.
I finally stopped using it when during the summer break I only put it on one half of my face and I still got the same amount of acne on both sides.

I probably got scammed for way more than $300 for all the anti-acne shit that didn't work like Oxy, Clean&Clear and similar aboveboard stuff.
I finally stopped using it when during the summer break I only put it on one half of my face and I still got the same amount of acne on both sides.
Well at least you paid for "official" products.. I've also tried legit everything except ritalin-a or whatever that shit was called, benzoyl peroxide fucked up my face hard tbh I was applying 10%