Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We got into this mess because the Boomers and men who “got theirs” sold us out and gave women power

when society collapses, where will you go bros? I was thinking somewhere mid west in the mountains or some shit.

It's because of the 60s sexual revolution engineered by the CIA

This is genuinely one of the worst times to be a man in all history.
Good thread but a little correction here is needed. This is one of the worst times in history to be a non chad man. For chad this is the best time in history.

Well said. People can't handle regression and the boomers had a big post WW2 economy where one income could raise a family. As it declined, they started borrowing from future generations to pretend they were still rich. The future is now, and now women want 80% of men to be good little tax slaves to pay for the social programs she needs to raise Chad's son.

We can:
--- seize the means of rEpRoduction
--- send all foids to underground breeding barns
--- shoot all simps (with a Canon Eos Rebel 2)
--- issue robot waifus with AI for every gentleman.
--- rebuild society with ample leisure for all, enjoyment of copes, beautiful architecture, ample spaces, no consoomerism, brotherhood instead of (toxic) competition etc. etc.

Enjoy life, that's it.

We all get to reproduce with a Stacy that is kept in a breeding pod underground, where no one ever goes. Sub-Stacy foids need not apply (for breathing permit).
For anything actionable first we need a mass black pilling event for young men then we need some way to organize in real life. Without those two things change is hopeless. A lot of men act individually and fuck up badly seems to me.

For example, going ER on civilians only turns public opinion harshly against you and if anything it does public damage to downtrodden men. What would really be needed is to more carefully select any potential targets and keep civies out of it or really to go after policy directly (for you feds on the board no I’m not advocating for any kind of violence or illegal activity, I’m suggesting mass peaceful protests/demonstrations — you fuckers were fine with people were burning down cities for the BLM riots :feelsseriously: fuckin hypocrites). But getting most men on board where they’re willing to speak up publicly and organizing for real must happen at some point or nothing will ever change. The sad truth though is that the world we want to build or return to will not be accepted or tolerated unless the powers that be are actually afraid of young men as a unit.

Anyway none of that really matters right now — step 1 would be mass blackpilling as many men as humanly possible and I think the regime knows this. There’s a reason all of societal propaganda is turned against us and there’s a reason blackpill ideas or anything that could open the eyes of young men to how they’re being railed is censored on social media. I’m tired of years passing me by filled with nothing but hopelessness. If the current western system does not care about us, mocks us, derides us, and only wants to use us as serf labor while gaslighting us at every turn then very obviously young men will oppose that system. Well, they will once their eyes are opened to the brainwashing were all given growing up here.

Last edited:
Good thread but a little correction here is needed. This is one of the worst times in history to be a non chad man. For chad this is the best time in history.
Correct, fair point. Thanks :feelsokman:

You can always emigrate. I went to the west but became disillusioned and living in central America now.

You can always emigrate. I went to the west but became disillusioned and living in central America now.
I’ve thought about it but without knowing anyone in another country and without some sort of government program to learn a new language and find work seems like it could go very very wrong. Hope it worked out for you man.

I’ve thought about it but without knowing anyone in another country and without some sort of government program to learn a new language and find work seems like it could go very very wrong. Hope it worked out for you man.
It's doable if you're white and look no worse than that ItsOver dude:
1. Get fully remote job. Even 10$ hr is fine just has to be fully remote.
2. Go to Thailand, Filipenis (English speaking) or latin america.
3. Get onto Tinder or some dating app and meet up chicks

At worst you're somewhere LCoL with lots of disposable income.

High IQ

Good to know thanks will think on it and do some research

Yes despite their age, I fucking despise this generation. They are all traumatized by a fake historical event and desperately cling to their retarded free love bull shit all the way to their death beds, taking society down with them.
They are on the emotional level of narcissistic children.

Blaming only boomers is a psyop. Feminism has been a thing for atleast 100 years. Long before boomers were born. Foids gaining power over civilization is due to natural tendency of men to simp. Why blame only a portion of men when almost every single men are responsible for this.
Of course you’re correct that other groups of men are also to blame. But in our present times the Boomers have for many decades been the largest and most powerful voting block and outnumber other generations by far. What they want as a unit is extremely difficult to beat out and they also have most of society’s money to boot.

Are all of them horrible? No, but by and large? Yeah. They don’t acknowledge or understand how easy they had it relatively speaking and if we look at the decades where this shit really started ramping up like period where birth control was rolling out and growing in polarity or the big feminism pushed that happened in more recent decades or any number of things that happened much more recently than 100 years ago that accelerated the gynocentric society they were the biggest voting block that basically allowed this shit seems to me.

Their men “got theirs” got married had kids had money. At which point they just didnt fuckin care about young men. I’m sure there’s more to it than that and I’m sure other groups are definitely to blame as well and the whole group isn’t rotten but they very clearly have been horrendous stewards of western society.

When women are given this much choice you wind up back at square one — alphas having harems and a small portion of men banging all the women. Meanwhile women make the apex fallacy thinking genuine retard shit like “why won’t men commit” / “men have it so much better!”. No dumb ass Chad has it better, normal men who are totally invisible to you have it far far worse than you can even imagine in that brain of yours.

Historically what happened when most men could no longer build a family and get a woman is they would rebel against that society and flip the board. At which point normalcy was returned for a time — women’s choices were curtailed because the alternative is worse. Consider that women today are more fucking miserable than ever — they’re all on anti-depressants and most don’t even like working 9 to 5s they do it because now they have to kek. Well, some have real cushy jobs so they don’t count but in general I mean.

Overwhelmingly people in society was happier before — small tight knit communities, social weight placed on loyalty to your partner, family’s with children and traditional gender roles. Hell, I’d even take a return to arranges marriages which place the good of the long term family over the selfish whims of the youth than what we have today.

The problem is societal revolution is harder than ever before in history. People literally cannot organize because the feds are fucking everywhere and have the most powerful military around as well as controlling the engines of public opinion with mass propaganda. Simply being outed as one of us in this shit fuck society means your life is about to be in ruins as the mainstream media and the Norman’s drag you through the mud and you won’t even be able to earn a living anymore. The punishment for just speaking out or even just pointing out the real problems is extremely high and that’s why men are just giving up and checking out. We can’t even fight without a cause or some sort of movement to rally behind.

Honestly I think the best thing men can do to fight the system is try to get on welfare and provide no labor or value to the system. Regrettably where I live that’s basically impossible by design so I have to work and pay my taxes like a good little retard or I’ll become homeless. The game is rigged and most days I wish I was never born or born in another time. This is genuinely one of the worst times to be a man in all history. Meanwhile when the boomers were young was perhaps the best since this was before birth control and feminism and online dating destroyed everything.

Birth control is another subject of interest as that signaled a big shift and for the first time ever women were able to fuck around without consequences. People don’t understand that humans aren’t adapted to live this way — we are legitimately living in a dystopia where a few people are the “lords” and rest of us are “serfs”. Only it’s worse than that because at least historically women were dependent on men and everyone understood that men and women were good at different things. Another adjacent subject to this is how what everyone around us believes is quite literally what they are programmed and indoctrinated with day in and day out by the government and mainstream media. It’s all propaganda.

Look around you in your everyday life — men are demoralized. They are beaten down and have no hope for a better future or for themselves. This is spreading to even previously average or slightly above average men now. It’s getting worse. Of course all the regime cares about is “stock market go up” and maintaining their own power. They immigrate slaves which means wages and housing never correct. They gave women power and women always vote more power for the state. It’s a wreck. And the saddest thing is there’s really nothing we can do, at least that I can think of. At this rate my psyche is already so fucked up it’s just over.

Chads can get screwed pretty hard, especially famous ones and those with money have a pretty high percentage of getting screwed. thing is they always have plenty of women waiting in line, so when they get fucked over it doesn’t affect them anywhere close to a normie. But I suspect a lot of rich and famous chads and quite a few normal chads are not fans off the system.
The system’s power seems overwhelmingly as you say unfortunately. It’s true that Chad doesn’t care or mind the current system because they’re able to find great success sexually and probably job wise (connections and reputation is everything after all) so why would they want change?

Other eras were kinder to your average and non-Chad men by at least a little to a moderate amount I think though. This was achieved because society had a very different set of values and revolutions were legitimately fought as young men because sexually frustrated and/or lost their good job prospect

“Fuck the man maaaaaan”. “Oh I’m the man, yea women power roohaha I already paid my mortgage call me daddy”:soy::foidSoy:
“Youngans nowadays don’t wAnt to work

Sure, boomers are responsible for this fucked economy of the whole world, not just the states, but to say they are responsible for foid degeneracy is kinda hypocritical. Later generations didn't do anything to put a leash on that, moreover they pushed for more of foid degeneracy. You see nowadays whores being lauded as pop culture icons, representing prestigious brands. If it were any other gen in boomers' place, they'd do the same for the foids. Us men literally used to crave for foid presence in our male space. That's what boomers wanted too. I don't think they were motivated ideologically, just that they really wanted to do 'right' by those worthless whores.

It's all foids at the end of the day. They represent pure evilness like out creator itself. They justify fucking baby-killing and have no level of love or sympathy for anyone besides themselves. They'd rather spend time with their foid friends than care for their offspring. They justify it with "a mother's burden."

Our creator orchestrated our society, culture, and values this way. Endowed foids with their intrinsic values, and left men disposable. But even if a man is disposable, he's made to slave away till his death so that some worthless roastie can enjoy the empire that man built. It's not about who contributes what. Our creator intentionally made foids' plights and virtues more 'quantifiable' and 'valued' than those of men. There's no going back to good old days. I don't want to marry some ungrateful piece of shit and a waste of oxygen. If by some miracle, men got control of society, I'd just unleash my nihilistic violence on them (In GTA V). You just cannot co-exist with evil.

Sure, boomers are responsible for this fucked economy of the whole world, not just the states, but to say they are responsible for foid degeneracy is kinda hypocritical. Later generations didn't do anything to put a leash on that, moreover they pushed for more of foid degeneracy. You see nowadays whores being lauded as pop culture icons, representing prestigious brands. If it were any other gen in boomers' place, they'd do the same for the foids. Us men literally used to crave for foid presence in our male space. That's what boomers wanted too. I don't think they were motivated ideologically, just that they really wanted to do 'right' by those worthless whores.

It's all foids at the end of the day. They represent pure evilness like out creator itself. They justify fucking baby-killing and have no level of love or sympathy for anyone besides themselves. They'd rather spend time with their foid friends than care for their offspring. They justify it with "a mother's burden."

Our creator orchestrated our society, culture, and values this way. Endowed foids with their intrinsic values, and left men disposable. But even if a man is disposable, he's made to slave away till his death so that some worthless roastie can enjoy the empire that man built. It's not about who contributes what. Our creator intentionally made foids' plights and virtues more 'quantifiable' and 'valued' than those of men. There's no going back to good old days. I don't want to marry some ungrateful piece of shit and a waste of oxygen. If by some miracle, men got control of society, I'd just unleash my nihilistic violence on them (In GTA V). You just cannot co-exist with evil.
Fair points, yeah I was trying to frame it like “boomers” + men who got theirs rather than solely boomers, but I’d argue boomers have had a disproportionate amount of power as a voting block all their lives and have done a lot of damage as a result.

I definitely agree when it comes to abortion. Don’t get me wrong I understand there’s some grey area when it comes to “how long” after fertilization it takes before nerves and brain function or the actual development of a little person happens. Arguably if you abort “soon enough” then alright I guess it is a braindead clump of cells incapable of feeling pain. I also understand the argument that depending on the circumstances not every child has a net positive life. Some days I wish I was aborted to be honest.

But OK at the same time women are absolute vile monsters typically on the subject of abortion and seem to completely wall out the reasonable arguments from the other side. For example, it makes perfect sense that many humans treat pregnancy and children as a sort of “sacred” ground on which you shouldn’t fuck with. I can understand that and I also think women are insane on this front — they’d want it to be legal to abort their baby halfway through the pregnancy if you let them and they’d also want men and government to pay for it. Women get insanely militant and irrational when it comes to subjects like birth control and abortion.

Frankly the damage those two developments have done to fabric of society is tremendous. People aren’t adapted to that sort of environment and now women can destroy themselves psychologically fucking a merry go round of Chads for 20 years and they don’t even fulfill what they’re biologically programmed to do which is be mothers. Seriously talk to any old woman and ask them what the best part of their life is and they will ALWAYS say their children. Every time. Meanwhile talk to these brainwashed young women and they act like they’re being trapped in hell by the just the thought of being a mother. They’re insane. I suspect we’d be better off if those developments never happened (abortion/birth control).

As for our creator and all that, I used to be extremely religious and prayed every day and read my religious texts and various apologetics books constantly etc. It is a fact that the vast and overwhelming majority of the world accept the prevailing position of their community when it comes to the accepted truth about god(s). I’m not religious anymore which it’s own debate but I’d agree with the ole Epicurus Trilemma and I’d say if, say, the Christian god is real then I think he’s a complete fuckin asshole for choosing to design the world this way. It could’ve been however he wanted and this is what he did? Why, to satiate his own amusement? It would be far far better to never be born than to suffer eternally in hell and I’d rather be a robot with no free will (does free will even exist? I doubt it) that’s holistically happy and content than this pitiful muck of a life. But you’re right about men being disposable and women being handed everything — whether by nature/evolution/god(s) whatever it’s the way it is.

Last edited:
I definitely agree when it comes to abortion. Don’t get me wrong I understand there’s some grey area when it comes to “how long” after fertilization it takes before nerves and brain function or the actual development of a little person happens. Arguably if you abort “soon enough” then alright I guess it is a braindead clump of cells incapable of feeling pain. I also understand the argument that depending on the circumstances not every child has a net positive life. Some days I wish I was aborted to be honest.
Tbh, I'm not even talking about late-stage abortion. It's the baby killing after birth which they try to make an excuse for with postpartum psychosis or some shit. That shit genuinely broke me, to see so many foids justifying it. If it is really that bad for mothers after birth, why isn't the rate of baby-killing sky-high then. It's incredibly disgusting that foids actually get reduced sentence for that. But they wouldn't account for a man's mental well-being if he committed a rape. I'm not defending rape, but by their own rules, a sexually starved man cannot be compared to a chad by their mental well-being.
As for our creator and all that, I used to be extremely religious and prayed every day and read my religious texts and various apologetics books constantly etc. It is a fact that the vast and overwhelming majority of the world accept the prevailing position of their community when it comes to the accepted truth about god(s). I’m not religious anymore which it’s own debate but I’d agree with the ole Epicurus Trilemma and I’d say if, say, the Christian god is real then I think he’s a complete fuckin asshole for choosing to design the world this way. It could’ve been however he wanted and this is what he did? Why, to satiate his own amusement? It would be far far better to never be born than to suffer eternally in hell and I’d rather be a robot with no free will (does free will even exist? I doubt it) that’s holistically happy and content than this pitiful muck of a life. But you’re right about men being disposable and women being handed everything — whether by nature/evolution/god(s) whatever it’s the way it is.
I definitely went on a schizo rant about our creator or god. It's this abstract entity I can only vent at because of my belief in higher power. The world seems too ridiculous to not believe in it. I just think we have almost everything in place for a happy society. Men being capable of extreme devotion towards foids and foids towards chads. It just means both genders are capable of going out of their way for their partners and make each other's life better. But lo and behold, our creator had to deconstruct the shit of our society to put it's cynical spin.

No offense but this guy posts like 3 paragraphs of water is wet and people are saying HQ post and asking to pin this? Don’t get me wrong I agree but holy fuck this website has fallen from grace.

No offense but this guy posts like 3 paragraphs of water is wet and people are saying HQ post and asking to pin this? Don’t get me wrong I agree but holy fuck this website has fallen from grace.
Redditor behavior.

Over

It’s water is wet to us, sure. To most men sadly it’s not. What would be really nice would be getting “water is wet” messaging out to normal bluepilled men but that’s not as easy as it sounds since blackpill ideas are moved from mainstream platforms. I agree with you the post isn’t deep, but at the same time it’s just kinda nice to hear other people are frustrated with the same things that you are in a world where everyone else gaslights and tells you you’re just an “evil incel”. How it seems to me at least.

I’m sorta reminded of the old line that gets thrown out where people say something like “Oh this joke again? You have one joke”. The thing is, so long as the underlying root of the joke is still true and still constant that’s why the joke continues to be funny or even get funnier over time. Same type of thing with water is wet content imo. If the underlying reasoning or what have you is still true and if society at large still rejects it and still gaslights over it then it’s still nice to talk about from time to time even if it’s amongst ourselves.

Last edited:
Industrial revolution was possibly the biggest mistake in human history. Humans are meant to live in communities with a few hundred or maybe thousands of people at best, but not million cities. The best proof for that is that people who live in rural areas are much more happier because they are surrounded by nature and animals and have a community where everyone knows each other like we are supposed to and not to live like insects with millions of others on small space where everybody is practically anonymous and nobody has a real connection with anyone.

Industrial revolution was possibly the biggest mistake in human history. Humans are meant to live in communities with a few hundred or maybe thousands of people at best, but not million cities. The best proof for that is that people who live in rural areas are much more happier because they are surrounded by nature and animals and have a community where everyone knows each other like we are supposed to and not to live like insects with millions of others on small space where everybody is practically anonymous and nobody has a real connection with anyone.
Im starting to agree with this more and more tbh. I used to live in the rural south and it was nice actually. Low cost of living too. In cities people are just cunts and I get it, it’s because it’s a ruthless low trust environment.