Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we exist in the setting of some work of shitty dystopian fiction

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I look out my window and the sun has finally risen at 6 am because it's winter. greenish-grey clouds that carry rain going out to sea would probably prevent me from seeing the sun even if shitty houses lining the horizon didn't. I hear cars outside my window constantly. I look out my window at the footpath outside my house and see pieces of rubbish there, just on the street thrown by some subhuman. nothing but pavement, mowed grass, houses, shops and workplaces for as far as the eye can see, build for the human ant colony that is this metropolitan area. if I were to go outside, put myself out there and just b myself I'd get funny looks from the roasties jogging for existing near them (probably distracting them from their morning thoughts about feminist subreddits, netflix and chad's dick, if they even think while they go for walks and jogs as opposed to just texting tyrone who is dtf tonight or melvin who stayed up to speak to her even though he has work in 2 hours). also a face full of car exhaust with every step I take that's probably giving me emphysema. This is shitty dystopian fiction. My surroundings are dirty, depressing and obviously a plantation for economic slavery, while the people have been so moulded and corrupted by a bunch of retarded shit that I have no connection with them whatsoever on any topics. This is why they falseflagged a shooting and then banned the guns in my shithole country.

Last edited:
i avoid looking out windows

Sometimes a wave of cold fury washes over me when I look around

if you wrote a book detailing life in the average developed nation and gave it to people from 100 years ago they'd find everything about it completely ridiculous fantasy

I don't have windows, I live in a basement.

My surroundings are dirty, depressing and obviously a plantation for economic slavery, while the people have been so moulded and corrupted by a bunch of retarded shit that I have no connection with them whatsoever on any topics. This is why they falseflagged a shooting and then banned the guns

They ban the guns so males who're tired of having shit shoveled down their necks, can't retaliate, and can't have a way to end their own misery. Similar to the chinese putting safety nets around factories, so the employees can't jump to their deaths.

if you wrote a book detailing life in the average developed nation and gave it to people from 100 years ago they'd find everything about it completely ridiculous fantasy
above the average intelligence post

Only way to defend yourself is by amassing really lethal weapons and anti drone/anti missiles/anti underground defenses when the feds come because they will in deed.

When everything is ilegal then the law is just a justification for the govern to take you out.

Only way to defend yourself is by amassing really lethal weapons and anti drone/anti missiles/anti underground defenses when the feds come because they will in deed.

When everything is ilegal then the law is just a justification for the govern to take you out.
only governments have these things, stop this larping

only governments have these things, stop this larping
Then get yourself these things one way or the other

Never said I have these things but for sure I will at least try to get these around my farm and my local business.

Not just for the govern but because I live in a third world country where whatever guy with a vehicle can come with a radial cutter or something like that and break my doors and steal my things and my govern nor the first world country ones will do anything

This is illegal speech. I'm afraid you'll have to take this post down and I'll see you in court