Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We even get mogged by closet gays

G

grouchyspell

Recruit
★★★
https://www.bitchute.com/video/fA2dwXcMWowo/

These foids are married to men that openly state they are gay and are in gay to straight conversion therapy! The foids aren't beauty queens but aren't ugly either.

Think about this boyos, these guys are OPENLY not attracted to the foids they are with and we can't even get landwhales.

I wonder what Ms. Bombard (foid who's channel it is) will say about my body language?: "GrouchySpell is limp and hanging from a length of rope from the ceiling".

Homosexuals tend to be very handsome, like Tom Jones, George Michael, Liberace, Jim J Bullock, Robert Reed.
Women also like men that are NOT interested in them. That is how it works. That is why women are attracted to married men.

Last edited:
What a waste of genetics.. they turn themselves into faggots

We get mogged no matter what. There's absolutely no hope for us.

JFL no gays tend to have narrower jaws and bigger foreheads

Get out with this PUA shit, clearly not blackpilled
correction, women don't like pussy beggars, nothing disgust a foid more than a desesperate male

correction, women don't like pussy beggars, nothing disgust a foid more than a desesperate male
If you are sub-8, women don't like you in the first place, and if you are not sub-8, you aren't a pussy beggar.

If you are sub-8, women don't like you in the first place, and if you are not sub-8, you aren't a pussy beggar.
i had seen 8+ pussy beggars, it's pathethic, because everything the guy needed to do is to stand there and keep his cool, that the foid would fuck him
believe me australia is a harsh enviroment even for chads

Homosexuals tend to be very handsome, like Tom Jones, George Michael, Liberace, Jim J Bullock, Robert Reed.
Women also like men that are NOT interested in them. That is how it works. That is why women are attracted to married men.

Another reason is that married men are probably more attractive on average since they have been able to convince a foid to marry them.