Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel we eugenized violent men for the sake of civilization, but we didn't do nothing about foids

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
By we I mean humans, over the course of history.

Through thousands of years we have been eugenizing people who are not good for society through the civilizatory proccess, but that's only for men. Dangerous, unstable, barbaric and hyperviolent men were massacrated but nothing was done about foids.

Of course there was no way of knowing since they were being the spineless creatures they are and hiding behind their masks of fragility. But now, when we gave them equality they've show us their true vile nature.

For this reason civilization is threatened by giga hypergamous whores who can't do nothing but chase chad's cock. Now intelligent and hardworking men are being deprived of their reproductive rights over bums, criminals and jerks who just happen to have some bones beneath their faces that stupid women find attractive.

I won't live to see this but I hope that with the amount of knowledge and evidence we have today, the future generation of men who will take back the lead of this world do the right thing: don't let these lying bitches reproduce, ever! They ARE the true subhumans!

Tesla died a virgin and all his accomplishment was used mostly to keep a society based on subhuman foids and non-scientific Chads reproduction.

The only ones knowing about the reproduction reality are a minority of non-scientific no media power that want to just give up, figure out the result.

Humanity will regress to bestiality and then the end of intelligent beings ends by itself giving a sollution to the fermi paradox.

Last edited:
By we I mean humans, over the course of history.

Through thousands of years we have been eugenizing people who are not good for society through the civilizatory proccess, but that's only for men. Dangerous, unstable, barbaric and hyperviolent men were massacrated but nothing was done about foids.

Of course there was no way of knowing since they were being the spineless creatures they are and hiding behind their masks of fragility. But now, when we gave them equality they've show us their true vile nature.

For this reason civilization is threatened by giga hypergamous whores who can't do nothing but chase chad's cock. Now intelligent and hardworking men are being deprived of their reproductive rights over bums, criminals and jerks who just happen to have some bones beneath their faces that stupid women find attractive.

I won't live to see this but I hope that with the amount of knowledge and evidence we have today, the future generation of men who will take back the lead of this world do the right thing: don't let these lying bitches reproduce, ever! They ARE the true subhumans!
Not only eugenize, but we control men's behaviour through laws and indoctrinate them from early eage to suppress their animal side for the greater good. 50% of the population don't get this domestication treatment though, and we have to suffer the horrors of their unrestrained barbarism.

Not only eugenize, but we control men's behaviour through laws and indoctrinate them from early eage to suppress their animal side for the greater good. 50% of the population don't get this domestication treatment though, and we have to suffer the horrors of their unrestrained barbarism.
In this cucked world all exists for women only. Men don't even allowed to have a dignity - look at the treatment of males in the army, for example. 'But men need to be disciplined'. Society treating men like dogs and cannon fodders.

Now you're getting it. Men's nature has always been controlled, and now women's nature is free to roam unchecked and destory civilization, which it will. Men will always control each other, but now nobody is controlling women, not even other women.

In this cucked world all exists for women only. Men don't even allowed to have a dignity - look at the treatment of males in the army, for example. 'But men need to be disciplined'. Society treating men like dogs and cannon fodders.
it is a gynocentric Shithole

That Means : A Woman Favoured Society

i dont even know how often i said this , propably over 100x already.

Its a done deal for average and below Man.