Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We don't say therapy doesn't work because it doesn't get us sex. We say therapy doesn't work because it doesn't work for ANYTHING.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
As I have said before, I was forced to start seeing therapists at age 6. I couldn't have cared less about sex back then. I was actually an outgoing kid until adolescence.

But I had anger management problems. When I got angry, I would break toys and stuff.

Apparently, this is reason to force a kid who can't even sit still in a chair to see some asshole to ask him what he did over the weekend and what he thinks of the weather.

And so for the next 20 years, I was sent to various therapists. What started out as being about anger management turned into being about my "underachieving" in school. I looked like a dork so adults thought getting Cs in shit I didn't care about was beneath me.

Do you even read the chapters about natural resources in Ancient Egypt, bro?

In 4th grade, a cunt teacher would frequently ask questions and then call on me when I didn't have my hand raised. I never knew the answers, because I was fucking daydreaming. But instead of doing what a non-cunt teacher does and going, "see, you should've been paying attention," she would insist I really knew the answer, and make the whole class sit there for a minute or two while I sat there quietly, because I really didn't fucking know the answer. This made me look like a retard, and the girl I had a crush on thought I was "pathetic," as she told a friend of mine.

If I ever get a time machine, the first thing I'm going to do is go back to the fall of 1994 or so and beat the shit out of that teacher, after verbally ripping into her for being a cunt.

Adults thought I was "underachieving" in school just to be a belligerent asshole or something. Sure, what kid doesn't want to get yelled at and punished and made to look like a retard in front of his peers?

Then I hit adolescence, and I turned into an acne-faced dork. Even before the acne, girls had started making fun of the idea of any girl ever finding me attractive. Now the guys were joining in as well. I would be minding my own business and get various forms of sarcastic insults.

Then I went to college, and the guys assumed that any guy could get laid if he found a drunk enough girl. My pothead roommate would sometimes say, "we need to get you laaaaaaaaid." There was another kid on my dorm floor who was apparently a virgin when he got to college, but he lost his virginity that year. I, on the other hand, was just ignored by girls who would hang out in my dorm room with my roommate and his friends. If I said something, only the guys would ever acknowledge me.

Eventually, at age 26, I accepted that therapy was a complete waste of time and money. I was a 26-year-old virgin who'd never had more than a part-time job. There were several gashes in my apartment walls from various reactions to various things going wrong.

Therapists guided me from outgoing 6-year-old to self-conscious, pathologically angry, incel adult.

But yeah, they have degrees, so this means they are right.

Bluepillers really don't understand why appeal to authority is a fallacy. They don't get that all authority is ultimately ungrounded. They decided when they broke away from the church that they were going to replace God and the priests with being their own God and declaring scientists and therapists "authorities." If you want to confuse a bluepiller, ask him who awarded the first degree, and how we know that person was in any position to be awarding degrees. Ultimately, all "authority" is only grounded in admitted non-authorities taking, "trust me, bro" as proof of the authority figure's authority.

As I have said before, I was forced to start seeing therapists at age 6. I couldn't have cared less about sex back then. I was actually an outgoing kid until adolescence.

But I had anger management problems. When I got angry, I would break toys and stuff.

Apparently, this is reason to force a kid who can't even sit still in a chair to see some asshole to ask him what he did over the weekend and what he thinks of the weather.

And so for the next 20 years, I was sent to various therapists. What started out as being about anger management turned into being about my "underachieving" in school. I looked like a dork so adults thought getting Cs in shit I didn't care about was beneath me.

In 4th grade, a cunt teacher would frequently ask questions and then call on me when I didn't have my hand raised. I never knew the answers, because I was fucking daydreaming. But instead of doing what a non-cunt teacher does and going, "see, you should've been paying attention," she would insist I really knew the answer, and make the whole class sit there for a minute or two while I sat there quietly, because I really didn't fucking know the answer. This made me look like a retard, and the girl I had a crush on thought I was "pathetic," as she told a friend of mine.

If I ever get a time machine, the first thing I'm going to do is go back to the fall of 1994 or so and beat the shit out of that teacher, after verbally ripping into her for being a cunt.

Adults thought I was "underachieving" in school just to be a belligerent asshole or something. Sure, what kid doesn't want to get yelled at and punished and made to look like a retard in front of his peers?

Then I hit adolescence, and I turned into an acne-faced dork. Even before the acne, girls had started making fun of the idea of any girl ever finding me attractive. Now the guys were joining in as well. I would be minding my own business and get various forms of sarcastic insults.

Then I went to college, and the guys assumed that any guy could get laid if he found a drunk enough girl. My pothead roommate would sometimes say, "we need to get you laaaaaaaaid." There was another kid on my dorm floor who was apparently a virgin when he got to college, but he lost his virginity that year. I, on the other hand, was just ignored by girls who would hang out in my dorm room with my roommate and his friends. If I said something, only the guys would ever acknowledge me.

Eventually, at age 26, I accepted that therapy was a complete waste of time and money. I was a 26-year-old virgin who'd never had more than a part-time job. There were several gashes in my apartment walls from various reactions to various things going wrong.

Therapists guided me from outgoing 6-year-old to self-conscious, pathologically angry, incel adult.

Bluepillers really don't understand why appeal to authority is a fallacy. They don't get that all authority is ultimately ungrounded. They decided when they broke away from the church that they were going to replace God and the priests with being their own God and declaring scientists and therapists "authorities." If you want to confuse a bluepiller, ask him who awarded the first degree, and how we know that person was in any position to be awarding degrees. Ultimately, all "authority" is only grounded in admitted non-authorities taking, "trust me, bro" as proof of the authority figure's authority.
Therapy is a good cope, I enjoy it because it's the only positive social interaction I get, the only intelligent conversation I get, and I also learn more about myself there.

Of course, this is contingent on finding a male therapist who isn't a bluepilled cuck.

Your problem, @RobertGarnicasAPedo is probably ADHD and no amount of therapy would make it go away. In fact, therapy doesn't make problems go away, it only helps people learn how to COPE with their problems. Therapy is a cope, it is a grave mistake to assume it is anything else.

Last edited:
High IQ post as usual. Therapy is fucking useless, and the worst part is, it's pretty obvious that it is so. Who in their right mind can actually believe that sitting down and having a chat with some retard with a piece of paper hanging on his wall would fix mental health issues? Especially if those issues are caused by real life events? No amount of degrees or scientific knowledge will fix a mental problem that requires physical, real-world solutions.
I was in the exact same situation. I looked like a nerd and was always rather intelligent for my age so my parents thought that me not breezing my way to a perfect grade meant something was wrong with me. Thankfully I was never put in therapy, but it was considered.

"Just have blind faith in the epistemological foundations of our society bro"

Therapy is a good cope, I enjoy it because it's the only positive social interaction I get, the only intelligent conversation I get, and I also learn more about myself there.

Of course, this is contingent on finding a male therapist who isn't a bluepilled cuck.

Your problem, @RobertGarnicasAPedo is probably ADHD and no amount of therapy would make it go away. In fact, therapy doesn't make problems go away, it only helps people learn how to COPE with their problems. Therapy is a cope, it is a grave mistake to assume it is anything else.
Would you recommend therapy with a male therapist?

like most people you see walking around, therapists are not very bright in general, it's weird how the average joe sees them as infallible when they just graduated some gay college copying everything they ever wrote.
i'm not sure if psychology as a whole is fake but i personally don't think paying to talk to some old faggot/foid and make basic conversation will make your life better, might as well drugmaxxing and maybe the confidence those things give u will make u ascend with some hot drug addicted foid

I agree for the most part, I have an irl incel friend who deluded himself into thinking it's working for him, but as someone who's watching from the sidelines I can tell that it didn't do jackshit, his therapist only started regurgitating the usual self love, confidence bullshit, spoiler alert: There's no therapy for your face.

Maybe therapy could work for someone with social anxiety, growing up that may have helped me ascend via 'just be first' since an ugly+social reject combo is an insta death sentence, but sometimes I think it wouldn't have mattered because I kept seeing introverted attractive guys get attention from girls anyways despite having social skills as bad as mine, if not worse.

Therapy helps for normie problems like “my bf yelled at me and I feel sad”, or “I lost my wagie job and feel hopeless”.

Boomer parents sigh. They should’ve sent you to boxing or mma.

I'll only go when the blackpill starts getting taught to them.

I was too socially anxious to even talk to two different counselors I saw in childhood/teens and they were totally useless in picking up on it or helping. Both women btw

I agree for the most part, I have an irl incel friend who deluded himself into thinking it's working for him, but as someone who's watching from the sidelines I can tell that it didn't do jackshit, his therapist only started regurgitating the usual self love, confidence bullshit, spoiler alert: There's no therapy for your face.

Maybe therapy could work for someone with social anxiety, growing up that may have helped me ascend via 'just be first' since an ugly+social reject combo is an insta death sentence, but sometimes I think it wouldn't have mattered because I kept seeing introverted attractive guys get attention from girls anyways despite having social skills as bad as mine, if not worse.
see you answered it yourself already . A Fat Woman who is over 130kg and fucks chadlites for Money , is Considered all fine and dandy .

While its ALWAYS MAN , that need to fix their shit , or be a Productive good for Nothing / Disrespected Guy. " imagine . :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Therapy is just a tactic to gaslight Ugly / Lonely and Unfortunate Man into thinking its their Fault .

Last edited: