Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We don’t hate women because of our inceldom

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★
We hate women because they hate us

They began invading our safe spaces and began trying to take away our copes, and turned bullying and “cancelling” incels into a part of mainstream culture.

We never harmed anyone. We were comfortable seething and coping alone.

It wasn’t until women began voluntarily attacking us for no reason, that extremist views in incel culture became not only popular, but necessary for self preservation.

Women are mad, because we dislike, that they are trying genocide us. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Average western foid is More priveleged than hitler or Stalin

Society is unironically filled with literal nazis because think about it, you’re wanted dead just because of shit out of your control such as disability and non-model level looks, just like how Hitler wanted those types dead except it’s only the case when it comes to men in modern society.

Last edited:

It wasn’t until women began voluntarily attacking us for no reason, that extremist views in incel culture became not only popular, but necessary for self preservation.

Women are mad, because we dislike, that they are trying genocide us. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Worthless gender, of-course.

I have a very vile chill down my spine right now.

I don't hate women.
Speak for yourself, please.

Giga low iq for still having respect for women as people
Giga low iq if you think you don't need women as a man.
This whole fucking forum only exists because men WANT women by their side.

No, I definitely hate them because of my inceldom, too. They've condemned me to a fate worse than death just because I was born ugly and autistic. If that isn't a good enough reason to hate women, then I don't know what is. :feelsjuice:

Modern (((Nazis)))
It's hilariously ironic, is what it is.

No, I definitely hate them because of my inceldom, too. They've condemned me to a fate worse than death just because I was born ugly and autistic. If that isn't a good enough reason to hate women, then I don't know what is. :feelsjuice:

Indeed.

A phrase to describe our mental ascension:

"We Wuz Goyim"

Actually, a man hating women is as pathetic as parents who hate their child. It doesn't make sense.
Women are highly emotional, not able to think for themselves, not logic, not based, they're mentally like children.
It's the job of the men to keep their women in check, just like you would keep a child in check when it acts out.
I don't hate women. They're lovely. I hate men for being simps and thereby ruining and spoiling our women.
It's not the womens' fault that they're entitled whores nowadays. Fuck, I would be, too. I would milk every last Cent out of these betamales on onlyfans.
It's weak men I hate, not women.

Actually, a man hating women is as pathetic as parents who hate their child. It doesn't make sense.
Women are highly emotional, not able to think for themselves, not logic, not based, they're mentally like children.
It's the job of the men to keep their women in check, just like you would keep a child in check when it acts out.
I don't hate women. They're lovely. I hate men for being simps and thereby ruining and spoiling our women.
It's not the womens' fault that they're entitled whores nowadays. Fuck, I would be, too. I would milk every last Cent out of these betamales on onlyfans.
High IQ reply

It's bad enough that I've been condemned to a loveless and friendless life for no fault of my own. But what really irks me is that despite the fact that toilets live life on tutorial mode, they constantly demand more from society and they try to pretend that I'M the powerful oppressor. They won't even let me cope in peace. They insert themselves into all my spaces and proceed to ruin everything.

If I object in anyway, they bully me for my disability and low status. It's maddening. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Legit dude. Most (((white nationalists))) are feds larping trying to encourage kids to do stupid shit by radicalizing them HARD. You can’t trust em so I’m always cautious if there are users who always go on about white nationalism and killing all ethnics and never even talk about jnceldom:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
I'm a white nationalist. :feelsseriously: But you're right, too many of them are larpers and fakes, or make it their whole entire identity, mirroring the abnormal fucks on Twatter and the far-left.

Are you one of ((( them))):feelsbaton:
No, I'm just someone who's done his due research.

Tbh

I have no problems with white nationalists but the extreme ones glow hard kek.

Im not a white nationalist but do agree that the west has s problem and it’s not “muh not enough diversity and female rights:soy:
I think all the fake larpers are either plants meant to make the only real pushback to the (((elites))) look like a bunch of clowns, thereby discrediting those of us who question the institutions in place and (((those))) who control them to the unthinking masses who lack the critical thinking skills necessary to separate the image from the message. Or they are failed normie idiots who latched on to an idea because they thought it was "cool" and "edgy," which further serves the purpose of making those of us who have questioned the institutions in place look like clowns.

The ineptitude of the masses is our downfall. We incels can see that firsthand even with (((feminism))) and the rise of modern hypergamy, soys, simps and cucks, and the terrifyingly uniform way that most men, Chads, normies, and even those who are treated as trash by foids, go out of their way to defend the "honor" of foids from hate, mockery, and criticism, valid or no (and these days, all of it is valid). It affects all sectors of life. :feelsjuice:

female nature is repulsive. the way women think is repulsive. women have no concept of empathy, fairness, honor ect. they love cruel hierarchy. they love duplicity and mind games. they are alien to me. I just want my anime girl fantasy ( a girl who is superficially feminine but has male tier loyalty honest and honor) real females are repulsive beasts.

They began invading our safe spaces and began trying to take away our copes, and turned bullying and “cancelling” incels into a part of mainstream culture.

Fair points, incels are to be pitied, if these same women woke up as incels tomorrow they’re entire world view would shatter into a thousand pieces.

They’re so spoiled and entitled that anytime someone points out their privilege in western countries they knee jerk react with fury and scorn and try to shame whoever is saying into submission — because they desperately don’t want their stranglehold and advantages to be curtailed.

Women don’t see it this way in their heads/they don’t admit it to themselves in those terms seems like (they’re not even honest with themselves about their own motives seems like) but it’s pure selfishness and acting as a group to maximize their own control and advantage. They WANT to control the sex/dating market with an iron fist. They WANT to make men be tax horse wage slaves and leech/take advantage of them. They don’t care one fucking lick about how unfair the system is for men — because they’re selfish and all about maximizing their own power.

Society is unironically filled with literal nazis because think about it, you’re wanted dead just because of shit out of your control such as disability and non-model level looks, just like how Hitler wanted those types dead except it’s only the case when it comes to men in modern society.
What’s hilarious is IT or NPCs on Reddit would grap this statement and be like “See how delusional incels are, don’t even know where to begin with this” — but they never fucking make a real argument after that :feelshaha: it’s all just name calling and circular reasoning where they assume they’re correct from square one.

Sure, but there’s a difference between wanting sex and companionship of a woman who respects and cares for you and thinking that said woman is the mental/physical/ethical equal to men (“sometimes” they can be, but on the average I mean).

Most women in the west at least have shown their true colors. They’re typically extremely spoiled and manipulative (and frankly delusional in how they see the world). Beyond that they’re typically dumber (there’s a reason why men dominate not just physical sports but also mental sports like e-sports or chess or GO — women get obliterated in any competitive mental game, most top surgeons are men, etc).

There’s a reason why men dominate STEM and the hardest jobs and majors like computer science and engineering. On the average at least, women simply are not equal to men in objective terms either physically or mentally. Think about what majors women study at university — soft science social studies bullshit typically or teaching children. Some women do excel and are smarter many men, but this isnt the norm. Most women are honestly in Uni to land a cushy office job where they do nothing and to look for rich Chad.

Women were literally designed by evolution to be berry gatherers and stay at home moms/little kid teachers. Men were designed to deal with actual hardship — programmatically our roles have never been the same and men and women are very different from each other despite what the modern woke narrative insists. Women HATE hearing this, but if it’s true then it’s true.

The ethics part I bring up because women have shown themselves to be completely selfish and controlling/manipulative as a group. See any female subreddit or forum for context on that, they don’t care about what’s fair and equitable, they just lie and use that as a guide to get as much power advantage and control for themselves as possible.

Tbh both are a plague which need to be purged.
Yes they do.

Having basic common sense nowadays will get you called a nazi or white nationalist. It’s hilarious ngl. They think they are morally superior just because they called us a name and therefore any further claims we make will be related to the said label so our points will seem nonsensical.
The classic attack on character, instead of the points being made. It's the tactics of cockroaches, hiding behind social approval.

This is beta cucked. Women are equally responsible for THEIR OWN ACTIONS as the simps that empower them.

Women are equally responsible for THEIR OWN ACTIONS as the simps that empower them.
No they are not, bro.
As weird as it might sound, they're not sentient beings, to be honest.
They never have own hobbies, if a chick has some sort of meaningful hobby, she always adopted it from her boyfriend.
Women on their own have literally no hobbies except clothing and makeup, don't you wonder why that is?
It's because they don't think about their own actions, therefore they're not responsible for them.
Your mistake is to see women as sentient beings which reflect their actions ... but they're just not.
You need to rethink, bro.

Based As Fuck

I hate men for being simps and thereby ruining and spoiling our women.
You think orbiters ruined women? Are you actually retarded? Smartphones, swipe apps and social media nuked whatever decency was left in foids:

Social media made every foid think she's 3+ points higher on the looks scale than she actually is.
Swipe apps put every Chad in a 100km radius on every foid's radar, lowering, in her eyes, every guy's looks by 2-3 points.
Smartphones gave mentally stunted cattle easy 24/7 access to swipe apps and social media, so "oh em gee Internet? Computers are for nerds teehee" stopped.

I hate foids for then making me incel too. JFL at lose IQ cuckoo that don’t hate foids in this thread. What more do they have to do for you to hate them?

I hate foids because they refuse to spread their beef flaps for me but spread it for chad and Tyrone :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You think orbiters ruined women? Are you actually retarded? Smartphones, swipe apps and social media nuked whatever decency was left in foids:
Bro .... in all seriousness .... are you trolling me?

"Smartphones, swipe apps and social media nuked whatever decency was left in foids,"

Okay.

But smartphones, swipe apps and social media are not sentient beings, they're OPERATED BY ORBITERS.

Social media made every foid think she's 3+ points higher on the looks scale than she actually is.
Nigger, "Social Media" isn't a living being. It doesn't have a consciousness. What you're describing is the ORBITERS who are using social media.

Swipe apps put every Chad in a 100km radius on every foid's radar, lowering, in her eyes, every guy's looks by 2-3 points.
Well, kind of. But that's not the problem. Chads don't have long term relationships with mediocre hoes. So they should be free for us. But they aren't. Why? Because you have orbiters giving them all the attention they crave, pushing their self esteem to unreasonable levels where they aren't willing to date us normal males anymore because they value themselves higher than they are due to all the attention they get from ORBITERS.

Last edited:
Also, social media made foids basically completely insane with FOMO and expectations, because normalcattle has to serialbrag about how perfect their mediocre existence is, they keep spamming Facefuck with pictures of food and vacations. That shit fucks up foids.

Bro .... in all seriousness .... are you trolling me?

"Smartphones, swipe apps and social media nuked whatever decency was left in foids,"

Okay.

But smartphones, swipe apps and social media are not sentient beings, they're OPERATED BY ORBITERS.

Nigger, "Social Media" isn't a living being. It doesn't have a consciousness. What you're describing is the ORBITERS who are using social media.

Well, kind of. But that's not the problem. Chads don't have long term relationships with mediocre hoes. So they should be free for us. But they aren't. Why? Because you have orbiters giving them all the attention they crave, pushing their self esteem to unreasonable levels where they aren't willing to date us normal males anymore because they value themselves higher than they are due to all the attention they get from ORBITERS.
Foids don't need simps and orbiters to give them fake compliments, other foids do that just as well. You think there weren't simps and orbiters back in 1930? Ever heard of "The Sorrows of Young Werther"? That shit was written in fucking 1787, and it detailed an orbiter simping for some foid until he roped because she didn't fuck him.

You cannot claim that the quality of foids hasn't plummeted since 2007, nigger.

Foids don't need simps and orbiters to give them fake compliments, other foids do that just as well.
Do you really think that foids don't differentiate between girl compliments and men compliments?
The compliments they receive from their female friends are worthless, but compliments from the other sex, doesn't matter their status, boost their ego to the moon.
You think there weren't simps and orbiters back in 1930? Ever heard of "The Sorrows of Young Werther"? That shit was written in fucking 1787, and it detailed an orbiter simping for some foid until he roped because she didn't fuck him.
There were simps back then, but they were irrelevant. You didn't have the internet, so simps could only simp for that one girl in town who rejected them, so they (as you said) roped and nobody cared.
But now thanks to the internet these simps have unbelievable reach and influence, fucking up the whole system.

You cannot claim that the quality of foids hasn't plummeted since 2007, nigger.
That's exactly what I claim. Women were always the same. Children. Caring, loving, lovely breeding machines.
But as soon as the simps and orbiters got power and a voice thanks to the internet and onlyfans, everything went downhill, because these women were not longer kept in check by strong men, they now went lose with all the orbiters who enabled them.
Bruv, non of these bitches could even make a living back then. They NEEDED a man.
But now that simps can pay them in a second, they don't need to be obedient good wifes anymore. It's the simps fault who enables these girls.

I just want a friend .

There were simps back then, but they were irrelevant. You didn't have the internet, so simps could only simp for that one girl in town who rejected them, so they (as you said) roped and nobody cared.
But now thanks to the internet these simps have unbelievable reach and influence, fucking up the whole system.
Yeah. Hence, smartphones. What changed in 2007? Steve Blowjobs unveiled the first iphone and Facefuck stopped requiring a college email address.

Yeah. Hence, smartphones. What changed in 2007? Steve Blowjobs unveiled the first iphone and Facefuck stopped requiring a college email address.
Well yes, the smartphone and social media of course played a role by enabling simps, but there are also more simps today then there where back then because

a) More men where in relationships with looksmatched women, therefore weren't simping for other girls so much

b) Estrogen levels are rising due to estrogen in the drinking water, estrogen in food packaging, feminism, globohomo, lgbtq indoctrination etc.

i don't hate women, i just want a friend to do things with. :fuk: