Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We dont hate w*men the same way they hate us

killallfeminists

killallfeminists

Foid annihilator
★★★
Open any social media and youll find tons of foids wishing death/genocide on all men. On the counter part, you'll find no accounts wishing for death/genocide on women, and even if there are few such accounts, they get absolutely negotiable reach.

Anytime you feel bad for a foid, remember, they want you dead, they want you to suffer, they want you to kill yourself, they feel good when you dont exist, they see you as another "vile disgusting potential rapist"

They hate me because I was born ugly and short, and I hate them because they hated me first and are horrible, evil cunts.

exactly, and all of this "be nice to women" is ridiculous brainwashing, even women outside of these feminist ideology circles are misandrist, they hate men. If men knew what women talk about them in private they would go nuts.

Anytime you feel bad for a foid, remember, they want you dead, they want you to suffer, they want you to kill yourself, they feel good when you dont exist, they see you as another "vile disgusting potential rapist"

Clown world :feelsclown:
> “KILL ALL MEN”
> typed and posted on a phone engineered, designed and created by men

It's just impotent rage from seething roasties that are ultimately powerless compared to men that are forcing foids to wear burqas

them letting us rot here in misery is proof of this

fax

On the counter part, you'll find no accounts wishing for death/genocide on women, and even if there are few such accounts, they get absolutely negotiable reach.
True. We — as incels — are depressed because we don't have girlfriends and wives. You won't ever find any of us seriously arguing that we're better off without women. Even the most bitter among us see the inherent value in them. In some capacity, we all want women in our lives.

Feminists hate us far more than we will ever hate them.

Last edited:
True. We — as incels — are depressed because we don't have girlfriends and wives. You won't ever find any of us seriously arguing that we're better off without women. Even the most bitter among us see the inherent value in them. In some capacity, we all want women in our lives.

Feminists hate us far more than we will ever hate them.
We think with the logical side of our brains

They hate is worthless, since they are predictable scheme-doing hivemind without capability of having independent thoughts nor realizing 'their' ideas. One thought of a random blackpillist is worth more than all of these subhumans 'views'.

Based. Even the most psychopathic man cant compare to the average foid hate.

They hate me because I was born ugly and short, and I hate them because they hated me first and are horrible, evil cunts.
Do they block you all the time online and were you called a creep your whole life? What other things they did to you?

I think it's important that we strive to hate foids more than they hate us

All part of the memetic preprogramming, the psychopath 1337 are shitting their pants at the prospect of an economy that isn't in perpetual growth soon they will pull out the full stops to get men to BREED soft harems, hard harems, government mandated harems for chad they will do everything in their economic and political power legal or otherwise to ensure a caste of laborers are born in the coming generations mark my words, foids can hate all they want they vill breed if the (((zeitgeist))) commands them.

This is why I hate them more than one can imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back