Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting we cant live in this society

Fuglycel

Fuglycel

Banned
-
we arent capable of functioning like normies. living in a normie world is hell. we need our own society. too many things separate us from them we can never be like them. how can we ever be happy living in the shadows of chads? only chads and blissfully unaware normies can be happy in this society. we seriously need to completely detach from this evil western culture. coping isnt living. coping doesnt bring true happiness i dont want to spend the rest of my life coping.

bru just islamcel and go to janna brah

Sure we can live in this society. We just can't benefit from it. It is like life is a video game and chad/tyrone/chang/stacey/monique are the hero characters while we are the NPCs. We only exist to interact with them on the sidelines, most of us are just here for background noise, just waiting for them to come up and press A on us so we can say our one or two lines and be forgotten.

coping isnt living. coping doesnt bring true happiness i dont want to spend the rest of my life coping.

You will learn sooner or later that it is