Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We can't even confess our feelings to a girl without it counting as sexual assault

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
We can't hug them, we can't reach in for a kiss, we can't even look at them.

What's the use?

Confess it to a Catholic father, it's way better then doing it with a foid. Foids couldn't care less about a sub4 man's feelings.

Confess it to a Catholic father, it's way better then doing it with a foid. Foids couldn't care less about a sub4 man's feelings.
They keep saying it's about sex but I don't even want sex 20% of the time. I just want a kiss or a hug.

From a pretty girl though. My standards are pretty high too.

All I wanted was a hug from my counselor, who hugged her female clients, and she wants me to rot in jail and die.

They keep saying it's about sex but I don't even want sex 20% of the time. I just want a kiss or a hug.

From a pretty girl though. My standards are pretty high too.
Come to Brazil. Here it's normal to hug people you know.

All I wanted was a hug from my counselor, who hugged her female clients, and she wants me to rot in jail and die.
Did you ask for one?

i wanna smell a female therapists pantyhose

He'll forget when he's wrecking some 12 year old altar boy's anus. Why bother. Might as well talk to a wall or just do cum tributes.

The point is that there is no point. That's why were on this site and why you've been declared a loser before you were even fucking born.

nah brah you just have to be confident and hold frame brah

nah brah you just have to be confident and hold frame brah
I remember the days when I used to actually like women. I actually smiled back then. They never liked me back but I originally thought those selected few were bitches.

Now I realize they're all bitches.

Even the people hired to help you can't even show some form of affection, fuking femoids.