Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We cannot even betabux.. Da fuck

Betabuxx is beyond dead in the West, women are even starting to outearn men now

I'm really exhausted. I don't know what to even feel at this point, fellow contributor.

I'm... done.

True. Women who make big money from onlyfans and/or prostitution no longer need men.

Also there are plenty of women who are able to get good jobs in companies and industries by sleeping with people in high positions in those companies/industries, earning 6-figure salary in a job in which they basically do nothing.

And then there are your unemployed single mother trash who are supported by welfare given to them by the state, which is primarily funded by incel and low-value male taxpayers (seeing as though the rich and high value men keep their money in offshore accounts and know various other loopholes to avoid paying tax).

It’s over, just typing this out is making me depressed, I don’t have enERgy anymore

Last edited: