Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We can meme society into becoming more violent and dangerous by awaring men they've been cheated

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Yes, men will always be beta cucks.

But you CAN influence the 1% of men who are capable of being violent when they get black pilled.

That's the demographic you want to get pissed the fuck off if you want some revenge on society.

Yes, men will always be beta cucks.

But you CAN influence the 1% of men who are capable of being violent when they get black pilled.

That's the demographic you want to get pissed the fuck off if you want some revenge on society.
Why the hell would top1% be violent? They literally have everything they could ever want.

And why ve violent at all. How can you get mad when you understand the black pill.imo,there is nobody at fault for being an unwanted failure. How can.I blame.anyone other thwn myself. I personally wanted to be born female yet I failed and got male body. Who the fuck can I blame?

Why the hell would top1% be violent? They literally have everything they could ever want.

And why ve violent at all. How can you get mad when you understand the black pill.imo,there is nobody at fault for being an unwanted failure. How can.I blame.anyone other thwn myself. I personally wanted to be born female yet I failed and got male body. Who the fuck can I blame?

NOT that top 1%, a minority violent 1%

NOT that top 1%, a minority violent 1%
And why should they be violent? Everyone had a chance of making it.
You wouldn't be violent if you were rich and attractive tbh. So why be mad.
We should just sui imo and leavebmore desirable people to enjoy life withoutus

historically unmarried men without many economic opportunities fuck up society and turn violent

historically unmarried men without many economic opportunities fuck up society and turn violent
Which is another good argument to sui. Lest we commit even greater sins. Imo at least.

I've started to think some of you are FBI approved psyop agents whose sole purpose is to "deescalate" radicals on this site and other similar sites. Like this is one of the most "un-incel" lines I've ever read, sounds like something a normie would post. - "Like seriously don't ruin the lives of normies, which I am totally not, lets do whats clearly best for ourselves and commit suicide as opposed to getting revenge, did I mention that I'm an incel and definitely not a normie"

If you are incel I hope that post was sarcasm, because you can't be serious.

According to your logic why blame yourself ? It's not your fault either.

Apply the same logic to yourself don't be a masocell.

I've started to think some of you are FBI approved psyop agents whose sole purpose is to "deescalate" radicals on this site and other similar sites. Like this is one of the most "un-incel" lines I've ever read, sounds like something a normie would post. - "Like seriously don't ruin the lives of normies, which I am totally not, lets do whats clearly best for ourselves and commit suicide as opposed to getting revenge, did I mention that I'm an incel and definitely not a normie"

the guy you're talking to has been banned like a dozen times for clearly not belonging, and has shortly been unbanned every single time without explanation

Lol you are out of your mind if you think I am normie. I am personally planning on roping at some point and I stated my opinion.
Stop being so butthurt about others preferences. Not everyone wants to go ER.

According to your logic why blame yourself ? It's not your fault either.

Apply the same logic to yourself don't be a masocell.
You are right in a way. I am still thinking about that one and what life is. Was it my fault? Did I chose this? Idk man. I still think my parents are the biggest culprits imo.

most men are too much bluepilled cucks for that to happen

You are right in a way. I am still thinking about that one and what life is. Was it my fault? Did I chose this? Idk man. I still think my parents are the biggest culprits imo.

It's absolutely not your fault wtf unless you believe in karma. Karma is bullshit bro.

Yes your parents are responsible, you have 0 responsibility. You'll only be responsible for your children suffering if you had children, but you didn't chose this, don't blame yourself that's what normies would want you to do.

It's absolutely not your fault wtf unless you believe in karma. Karma is bullshit bro.

Yes your parents are responsible, you have 0 responsibility. You'll only be responsible for your children suffering if you had children, but you didn't chose this, don't blame yourself that's what normies would want you to do.
Yeah I believe in karma hence my opinion on the matter. Obviously I have no real proof. It is why I am so scared of sui,cause I am.afraid il end.up.evem.worse.
And yeah my.parents I can say were 100% rock bottom,so I always cope with them saying I never had much of a shot at life anyways. Still hurts a lot tho,seeing my oneitis and not being able to help her or do anything for her. Not being able to save anyone due to being ugly ans poor hurts me the most. Not being able to make anyone happy.

If you believe in karma then i und
Yeah I believe in karma hence my opinion on the matter. Obviously I have no real proof. It is why I am so scared of sui,cause I am.afraid il end.up.evem.worse.
And yeah my.parents I can say were 100% rock bottom,so I always cope with them saying I never had much of a shot at life anyways. Still hurts a lot tho,seeing my oneitis and not being able to help her or do anything for her. Not being able to save anyone due to being ugly ans poor hurts me the most. Not being able to make anyone happy.

If you believe in Karma then i understand.

But just to be precise, buddhists don't believe in reincarnation, they believe in rebirth, it's not the same thing altough westerners confuse those 2 concepts. Wich is not the same thing, they don't believe in a self migrating from a body to another, buddhists don't even believe in anything having a self (read more on anata, no-self doctrine), they believe only in rebirth as in the continuation of karmic reactions, so technically it won't be "you" who will suffer in a next life but another person lol.

Lol you are out of your mind if you think I am normie. I am personally planning on roping at some point and I stated my opinion.
Stop being so butthurt about others preferences. Not everyone wants to go ER.

>I am personally planning on roping at some point
>Not everyone wants to go ER

I'm confused, doing the second half of going ER is alright somehow, you have to see how idiotic that is, oh I'm going to kill myself, but killing other people before that, nah that's just crazy lol.

Going ER doesn't have to mean mass murder though, I hope somebody one day breaks the mold and creates other avenues of ER, we need some pioneers, why hasn't a guy locked himself in a room full of women and instead of shooting and killing them, he rapes them then kills himself, why hasn't a guy spent a few years working at a sperm bank replacing samples with his own sperm and then up and outs himself in a suicide note literally saying "fuck you" to society. Use some imagination dude, you don't even have to do the kill yourself part.

Problem is a lot of you here are followers, you can only think of going ER in terms of mass murder and then suicide, when it can be anything you want as long as its a form of revenge and it has a large scale/body count.

Sabotage/blow up an abortion clinic

Poison a schools water supply tanks, not with a quick working poison, but something that "builds up" in your body and then has negative effects (so that there's time for more people to be infected)

Maybe one day going ER may not even mean fucking peoples lives up "directly", if one of us becomes wealthy enough, maybe he'll fund and even pioneer the creation of the first legitimate male contraceptive pill, that will surely throw a wrench into women's plans, mess with the power structure a bit. Maybe one of us gets into politics and helps get prostitution legalized in countries where its illegal, etc.

Going ER can be so much more, but I digress, point is, if you're going to kill yourself anyways, you might as well take some normies with you so the rest of us alive don't have to deal with them lol. You're already "taking one for yourself", might as well "take a dozen for the team" kek.

I'm confused, doing the second half of going ER is alright somehow, you have to see how idiotic that is, oh I'm going to kill myself, but killing other people before that, nah that's just crazy lol.

Going ER doesn't have to mean mass murder though, I hope somebody one day breaks the mold and creates other avenues of ER, we need some pioneers, why hasn't a guy locked himself in a room full of women and instead of shooting and killing them, he rapes them then kills himself, why hasn't a guy spent a few years working at a sperm bank replacing samples with his own sperm and then up and outs himself in a suicide note literally saying "fuck you" to society. Use some imagination dude, you don't even have to do the kill yourself part.

Problem is a lot of you here are followers, you can only think of going ER in terms of mass murder and then suicide, when it can be anything you want as long as its a form of revenge and it has a large scale/body count.

Poison a schools water supply tanks, not with a quick working poison, but something that "builds up" in your body and then has negative effects (so that there's time for more people to be infected)

Maybe one day going ER may not even mean fucking peoples lives up "directly", if one of us becomes wealthy enough, maybe he'll fund and even pioneer the creation of the first legitimate male contraceptive pill, that will surely throw a wrench into women's plans, mess with the power structure a bit. Maybe one of us gets into politics and helps get prostitution legalized in countries where its illegal, etc.

Going ER can be so much more, but I digress, point is, if you're going to kill yourself anyways, you might as well take some normies with you so the rest of us alive don't have to deal with them lol. You're already "taking one for yourself", might as well "take a dozen for the team" kek.
1) I am not violent person. I am a nice guy.
2) I already stated I believe in some form of karma and imo.killinf yourself is less sinful than killing others
3) I was never bullied by females,but by males,so I would only.kill normie males(especially high T ones),females did nothinf to me and them rejecting me is not their fault.
4) on a marketplace if you are selling a product no one is obliged to buy your product nor pay the price you are asking. Same here,you are selling yourself on a datinf market. And if nobody wants you,it sucks,but it is how it is.
5) the reason why I want to rope is cause I am.sufferinf and my life sucks and not for some publicity or making a political statment.

on a marketplace if you are selling a product no one is obliged to buy your product nor pay the price you are asking. Same here,you are selling yourself on a datinf market. And if nobody wants you,it sucks,but it is how it is.

Here's the thing though, the buyer has an illegal monopoly on the market that is socially and legally imposed by their co-conspirators, and I can't rectify it through legal means because as its a, inherently corrupt system, so that means illegal means are decent route, not the only one, but decent. So if I'm going to close up shop because I'm being forced to close due to lack of business, then why not burn down some buyers place of business, they're maintaining these establishments via my paid taxes, bribes, illegal trades, etc anyways.

You're being disingenuous in your analogy, because you are leaving out the most important factor, the market is rigged by the buyer to begin with, its a corrupt market, in the past the market was more regulated because the buyer wasn't allowed so much power and influence, in that market I'd already have a wife and a few kids by now.

Could you do me a favor and just rope now before you spread any more of your pathetic defeatist bullshit mindset, I do plan on recruiting some true incels with pure hatred as their drive when I "start making moves" with what I have planned, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't lower the choice pool.

Here's the thing though, the buyer has an illegal monopoly on the market that is socially and legally imposed by their co-conspirators, and I can't rectify it through legal means because as its a, inherently corrupt system, so that means illegal means are decent route, not the only one, but decent. So if I'm going to close up shop because I'm being forced to close due to lack of business, then why not burn down some buyers place of business, they're maintaining these establishments via my paid taxes, bribes, illegal trades, etc anyways.

You're being disingenuous in your analogy, because you are leaving out the most important factor, the market is rigged by the buyer to begin with, its a corrupt market, in the past the market was more regulated because the buyer wasn't allowed so much power and influence, in that market I'd already have a wife and a few kids by now.

Could you do me a favor and just rope now before you spread any more of your pathetic defeatist bullshit mindset, I do plan on recruiting some true incels with pure hatred as their drive when I "start making moves" with what I have planned, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't lower the choice pool.
1) there is no monopoly it is demand and supply mechanisms. Biology is not a fucking monopoly you tumblerina. It is just how it is. We are cucked by testesterone which gives more demans for females hence.malws.having lower market value. Again it is just how it is.
2)okay fine you are a murderous psychopath,fine,but not everyone is obliged to be like you.
3)il rope whenever the fuck I want bro. Cause it is my own damn.business

Not the attractive top 1%. He means it as in the minority of men low inhib enough to go ER.

The male sex drive and the propaganda are too strong for us to overcome.

holy fucking shit at this bluepilled bullshit!! being on this forum is rage inducing with all the bluepilled fakecels

we have the right to be angry because society treats us as the lowest form of humans. our lookmatch women don't want us and can fuck way higher. we have every right to be angry, and you don't have to be chad to be violent some incel with a dominant personality can do it like nikolas cruz or elliot rodger.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT DYKE

"let's just cuck ourselves bro XD. How ironic maymay"

1) there is no monopoly it is demand and supply mechanisms. Biology is not a fucking monopoly you tumblerina. It is just how it is. We are cucked by testesterone which gives more demans for females hence.malws.having lower market value. Again it is just how it is.
2)okay fine you are a murderous psychopath,fine,but not everyone is obliged to be like you.
3)il rope whenever the fuck I want bro. Cause it is my own damn.business

If you want to go the natural argument route, why don't we just kill our male competition as it happens in nature.

If you want to go the natural argument route, why don't we just kill our male competition as it happens in nature.

Lol exactly, why didn't I think to say this, now watch @St.Tropez frantically back pedal and make up some BS "its different in this case" excuse.

Already expecting the "well there's jail time" excuse, dude its harder than you think to get caught if you just have average intelligence, you just have to plan your murder and have an alibi, and being a loser that stays home and everyone knows you never go out is a decent alibi, so just don't leave any dna and you're set, keep your mmo rpg accounting up and running so it will show you were playing, maybe you use a bot on it so it does simple shit like farm resources, boom - "I was up all night playing this game, check the server record".

I'm telling you there are some "state approved deescalators" paid to do this shit on sites like this, maybe he isn't one, but he might as well go sign up for it and get paid with all the effort he's putting in lol.

Last edited:

Who says you have to sacrifice your life to be violent?

Now we're talking! Fuck everyone with defeatist attitudes, including myself whenever I feel that way.

Trying to 'blackpill' others is cope

You are right. It does seem like that is what life is. I suppose it would make sense to go ER on your competition. I cannot argue with it.
It is why I am antinatalist cause life is just shit deal overall in the end,just eternal war and then you die. It jusr sounds so depressive in a way.
Perhaps my defeatist attitude is why I ended up like I did. I will think about this more. But you are right that from that standpoint you should be just killing normies until you free up supply.

Last edited:
Lol exactly, why didn't I think to say this, now watch @St.Tropez frantically back pedal and make up some BS "its different in this case" excuse.

Already expecting the "well there's jail time" excuse, dude its harder than you think to get caught if you just have average intelligence, you just have to plan your murder and have an alibi, and being a loser that stays home and everyone knows you never go out is a decent alibi, so just don't leave any dna and you're set, keep your mmo rpg accounting up and running so it will show you were playing, maybe you use a bot on it so it does simple shit like farm resources, boom - "I was up all night playing this game, check the server record".

I'm telling you there are some "state approved deescalators" paid to do this shit on sites like this, maybe he isn't one, but he might as well go sign up for it and get paid with all the effort he's putting in lol.
No he is right I admit.
I dont think you could be caught that easily anyways. It is mostly just me feeling it is somehow wrong to harm others. Even tho others are harming me. I suppose there must be something wrong with me when I accept all that punishment for nothing.
I slept now and I woke up and I feel better and you and him are right. I should fight for myself and for my goals.

Very true. Fuck the normie fakecels.

EXACTLY. Inshallah brother do not allow bleedover from known psyops like R9K to infect this place, I've noticed the front page today has been full of all kinds of bullshit logical fallacies.

Incels don't even know how powerful we can really be, so many defeatist bluepilled cucks claiming the blackpill, if you're not angry you're not blackpilled.

I love propaganda and the idea of underground movements I want to see an example of a violence inspiring meme we should start a cult gentlemen lol I also like black pills idea that getting revenge doesn't have to mean murder or suicide or even being mean just being successful and helping other incels would be pretty awesome too if we all banned together for a cause to be successful and used our anger more productively we may all get out of this predicament I'm unsure how but I see a lot of potential in these threads people who think for themselves and people with anger can accomplish anything not like we got anything else going on or to lose just need a concrete common goal to work on

I find it disingenuous and manipulative to blackpill others into doing something you're not willing to yourself.

Also disingenuous to assert that there are "sides" and we're on the same team.

I think it's pretty weak and pathetic to boil your life experience down to "how much vagina have you gotten." You're giving it way too much power. In another decade your hormones won't be in a tizzy and you won't care so much.

You'll also realize the old adage, "if it floats, flies or fucks, rent it" to be true.

At a certain point everything boils down to money.

if you're not angry you're not blackpilled.
This, this times 100, anybody claiming you be blackpilled and saying shit like "I've moved past my anger" is a fucking weakling, someone who has been mentally defeated, thats when your enemies truly win, not when they beat you, but when you give up on one day beating them.

I love propaganda and the idea of underground movements I want to see an example of a violence inspiring meme we should start a cult gentlemen lol I also like black pills idea that getting revenge doesn't have to mean murder or suicide or even being mean just being successful and helping other incels would be pretty awesome too if we all banned together for a cause to be successful and used our anger more productively we may all get out of this predicament I'm unsure how but I see a lot of potential in these threads people who think for themselves and people with anger can accomplish anything not like we got anything else going on or to lose just need a concrete common goal to work on

This, tbh I plan on starting something like an "Incel Illuminati" lol, a collective of incels with influence, means and/or dedication to pull strings behind to scenes to fuck with normies and achieve our own goals. This is definitely one of my favorite threads, really getting tired of the same fucking guys spamming "woe is me..... lets all do nothing to change our shit lives because that's a great strategy"

Like I've said many times arguing against these kinds of guys, they are stuck in an infinite loop

My life is shit > Complain about shitty life > Do nothing to attempt to change shitty life > My life is shit

Everytime somebody brings up a plan or an idea they shoot it down with some BS - "it doesn't matter" or "it won't work". If it doesn't matter why do they waste so much time endlessly compliaining about shit that doesn't matter. Never thought I'd say this, but it wouldn't be too bad if a section of the incel community just collectively offed themselves, because they're just going to hold us back, they are unwilling to do anything to change and they only thing they do is stamp out any fire that resides in the hearts of younger incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back