Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We can all agree that feminism and dating apps have ruined dating for men. How will the future look like?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
What are your thoughts. How will the future be like? Will it get worse or better? What's the endgame?

Nothing will happen or there will be a Herbivore men revolution

Beta uprising

Saying it was better before etc. Is cope

20/80 has been enforced for a long time, talking about different times is cope

Thirsty men ruined dating for men. If women didn't constantly get flooded with attention by desperate retards it wouldn't be so bad.

I agree there was always thirsty men but not to that extent. I think online dating and dating apps just made it worse.

As time goes by it will be getting easier and easier for women to have access to gigachad. I think in the near future there will be special cities where only giga chads live in complete luxury to breed with all the women while all the other males work to support those cities. Then the women return to their beta husbands with giga chads baby and their husband has to raise and support the kid. Of course the women always have access to giga chad city so they never ever have sex with their husband. You might be laughing now, but I honestly don´t think a life like that is far fetched. It might even happen in the next 10-20 years.

Saying it was better before etc. Is cope

20/80 has been enforced for a long time, talking about different times is cope

When i hear my grandparents talk about their time it was better. People only dated in their area of towns or villages, there was no dating apps or online dating who you could connect with people from everywhere. Dating was limited to your area.

When i hear my grandparents talk about their time it was better. People only dated in their area of towns or villages, there was no dating apps or online dating who you could connect with people from everywhere. Dating was limited to your area.
You're a faggot who's coping

They didn't tell you about all the incels who were suiciding alone in their rooms because they didn't even have friends, and couldn't cope with vidya or reddit or anything like that. Men's suicide rate was highest in 80s and 90s so just think about that dipshit.

The future holds gas chambers for male virgins above the age of 18.
Female virgins above the age of 18 will auction off their virginities to multi-millionaire chads.

They didn't tell you about all the incels who were suiciding alone in their rooms because they didn't even have friends, and couldn't cope with vidya or reddit or anything like that. Men's suicide rate was highest in 80s and 90s so just think about that dipshit.

Testosterone levels have dropped to the point that guys don’t even give a fuck about being incel. Few guys suicided over being incel, too many guys died due to disease or war. Plus marriages were a transaction between the male and the woman’s family.

Testosterone levels have dropped to the point that guys don’t even give a fuck about being incel. Few guys suicided over being incel, too many guys died due to disease or war. Plus marriages were a transaction between the male and the woman’s family.
Idiot

In 80s and 90s marriage wasn't like that, jesus how stupid are you

lol dude my grandparents were born in 1930

I guess nothing will change

Incels will be free when we have advanced robot women.

Idiot

In 80s and 90s marriage wasn't like that, jesus how stupid are you

I would hope you’d understand I was talking historically, not just 80’s and 90’s...

The reason why guys don’t suicide as much is probably due to lower test levels. They’re more passive than in generations past. Up until the recent past, what I described was the norm. The decades leading up to the sexual revolution saw people choose for looks over security. After the 60’s and chaotic 70’s, guys started seeing the writing on the wall.

I would hope you’d understand I was talking historically, not just 80’s and 90’s...

The reason why guys don’t suicide as much is probably due to lower test levels. They’re more passive than in generations past. Up until the recent past, what I described was the norm. The decades leading up to the sexual revolution saw people choose for looks over security. After the 60’s and chaotic 70’s, guys started seeing the writing on the wall.

Jesus, look are you one of these 'I am incel because of era I was born in'? Because they are all coping idiots, and that's the end of it.

Jesus, look are you one of these 'I am incel because of era I was born in'? Because they are all coping idiots, and that's the end of it.

I’d be incel in any era but I’m not talking about myself, just the general trends.

Thirsty men ruined dating for men. If women didn't constantly get flooded with attention by desperate retards it wouldn't be so bad.

a thousand times this

Worse, because soon only -1/10 roasties and landwhales and other severed deformities will want Chad, and Stacies will want something more Chad than GigaChad, thus causing all men to die off, which is bad, unless you want that

Hopefully Kim Jong-un starts nuking us.

Haven't you seen the robots? Men will give up on chasing women and their insanely high-standards and just buy hot asf sex bots

Guys will start to marry more foreign women - not just divorced retirees who are 50 years old plus, but guys starting as early as their late 20's. I have already seen this happen. I have seen well-off girls come over to USA under the guise of studying, but what they are really doing is coming over to marry a 4/10 white guy. I also think guys will seek out themselves marriage partners in other countries and foreign marriage services will explode and almost become a socially accepted action, similar to how online dating at first was frowned upon and thought as strange, but which is now socially acceptable and even normal.

I don't know if dating apps have ruined dating, I just think we're too physically unappealing to compete.

Guys will start to marry more foreign women - not just divorced retirees who are 50 years old plus, but guys starting as early as their late 20's. I have already seen this happen. I have seen well-off girls come over to USA under the guise of studying, but what they are really doing is coming over to marry a 4/10 white guy. I also think guys will seek out themselves marriage partners in other countries and foreign marriage services will explode and almost become a socially accepted action, similar to how online dating at first was frowned upon and thought as strange, but which is now socially acceptable and even normal.
The sad thing is that most sub 5 incels will not be able to marry or date anyone

Same as it is today. Females ride the cock carousel of chads on tinder, then when they are 30 they settle for the betabuxers with their stem degrees who were thought by their parents to respect women.