Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We can agree that women are bitches, but then get angry at a gay man?

D

DodgyCel

Greycel
Once I honestly had a think about it, I realised women are interested in nothing. All their relationships are purely superficial. 

As a gay man, I have been ridiculed for being gay, yet the reasons I am gay are the same reasons you're an incel.

Why is this?

GET OUT. GAYS ARE VOLCELS. GO ON GRINDR OR CRAIGSLIST

Just ldar instead of pretending to enjoy fucking a fellow male.

This story has encouraged me to address other things about my life. I know that there are other stories out there about me and that some have been fueled by the fact that I have been so protective of my privacy. As those closest to me know, in my life I have had romantic relationships with both men and women. I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man. I want to deal with this honestly and openly and that starts with examining my own behavior.

giphy.gif

Compare these:

A male friendship.

A female friendship.

A male partner.

A female partner.

Females are so superficial and disgusting, having a 'relationship' with one can't hold a candle to a male partner.