Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We brown fuckers are JBW copers, JBW is not real ack-

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Stan Prokopenkos wife 12 649x1024

meanwhile her looksmatch
Thumbnail Screenshot 20201108 150842 Instagram

If you have to cherry-pick examples to prove something there is a good chance what your "proving" isn't true.

t. no comeback 70 IQ shitskin
I have owned your ass since our first argument and you further shot yourself on the foot after sperging out on a jewtube vid that no one gave a damn
Holy mother of aspergers! Even CWC had more decency than your sorry pathetic existence will ever amount to have

I have owned your ass since our first argument and you further shot yourself on the foot after sperging out on a jewtube vid that no one gave a damn
Holy mother of aspergers! Even CWC had more decency than your sorry pathetic existence will ever amount to have
Keep coping me and @DarkStarDown destroyed you this night, have been destroying you for months and will be continuing to destroy your pathetic spic ass

if you're white: bug and poolanin foids would rather fuck your frozen turd than dalit hindu dindu shitskin dick

if you're white: bug and poolanin foids would rather fuck your frozen turd than dalit hindu dindu shitskin dick
Joined Jun 8, 2023 Posts 527

If jbw was real white foid wouldnt be such race traiting cunts and a 5'3 white guy would be treated like royalty instead of a tallfag white guy having 2 settle for some gook hes a foot taller than

If you have to cherry-pick examples to prove something there is a good chance what your "proving" isn't true.
I think this niger tier thread is stupid. But If you are trying to prove a statement is false, than a single cherry-picked example might suffice.

Here you can do what OP did for any race
Screenshot from 2023 10 20 02 45 38
Screenshot from 2023 10 20 02 45 15
Screenshot from 2023 10 20 02 45 30
Screenshot from 2023 10 20 02 43 49

p.s.
This is fucking brutal, I should've been the one in those pictures :feelsugh:

I love watching this age old rivalry
Rivalry because most men aren't possessed by me. If they were true freedom would happen. Everything HAD TO BE ME. I AM CORRECT

Do you think the Mexican foid would have married that white guy if he was a manlet who didn't tower over her ?