Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News We bout to make the news again, prepare for the bridgade

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Someone already made a thread about this.

@SergeantIncel I think it’s time To lock registrations again

How is this connected to incels.

This has no connection?

He doesn't look incel at all. Every spree killer is not incel or at least not motivated by inceldom. Almost all killings have nothing to do with inceldom.

In 2018 that’s all that’s needed to gain attention
The only reason the retard in Toronto made the news and made this site high in traffic was because there was a Facebook posts that mentioned

He doesn't look incel at all. Every spree killer is not incel or at least not motivated by inceldom. Almost all have nothing to do with inceldom.
I didn’t Say he was a Incel, however since he idolized Cruz he’s gonna get labeled as one of us

I didn’t Say he was a Incel, however since he idolized Cruz he’s gonna get labeled as one of us

I hear ya. My comment is for all the guests and reporters mostly.

On that note - the 'Facebook' profile of the Toronto van-attacker was practically vacant excluding the respective incriminatory post. https://archive.fo/LZBk2

Attachments

• suspect.jpg
    suspect.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 73
proof normies are linking this to Incels?

literally just go on twitter all of the journalists faemorrhoids and goddamn ellen pao were on about it

On that note - the 'Facebook' profile of the Toronto van-attacker was practically vacant excluding the respective incriminatory post. https://archive.fo/LZBk2

The MSM has no time or interest in actually doing work: They see something that advances their agenda, speculate, and NEVER question whether it's legit.

Hope not. I don't want this site shut down